Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 27, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #10,071 of 42,765
This is a photo of when I was testing using downloaded Apple Music audio
I am currently using the USB that was provided with the Mojo.  

I am now testing the mojo out on my iMac using one of the cables that I received with my m9XX.  

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #10,073 of 42,765
Hi, if someone want cheap replacement for apple CCK here it is:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/OTG-Adapter-Cable-for-USB-Flash-Driver-Connection-Kit-Dock-Connector-to-USB-OTG-for-iPad/32469425459.html

I have tride 3 different OTG cables with my ipod 5G and this one is working with Mojo just fine. 

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #10,074 of 42,765
  Has anyone tried the ONEPLUS phones with the Mojo ?  with the OTG ?  i m thinking particularly of the oneplus x ?    Any feedback wellcome!     Thanks

Yes what would you like to know?

I have been using the Mojo with my OnePlus One for some time although it is dependent on the OTG cable used.
I have got it to work with the supplied USB OTG and the OnePlus One OTG, or this short OTG.

Use together with UAPP (my favourite), Onkyo HF Player or Neutron and IMO you will not bne wanting for much more.

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #10,076 of 42,765
This is a photo of when I was testing using downloaded Apple Music audio
I am currently using the USB that was provided with the Mojo.  

I am now testing the mojo out on my iMac using one of the cables that I received with my m9XX.  

Is your included cable stable even if you wiggle it up and down? Does it disconnect at all?

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #10,077 of 42,765
  not sure if that was asked before but is it possible to set up the UAPP to skip songs using the hardware volume buttons of the phone?
I am using an android phone with the Mojo

I would love to have that feature. Try asking the same question or request this from the DEV over on the UAPP thread

I like

Enjoy 

I've been reading that the sub bass is rolled off a bit, as are the highs, can anyone confirm this?

Each users take on this varies.

I'm not experiencing this in the slightest for me great delivery of Bass and Sub Bass but YMMV

If you have listened to the Mojo connected via usb to an Onkyo DPX1 you will never use your phone again, yes, its ones and zeros and I do not understand why that should be so, I listen to it with two other people and we all agreed, the difference in sq is very noticable.

Hmmmmmmm
let me have another listen, I didn't notice that myself but didn't really do a A/B comparison 

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #10,078 of 42,765
Is your included cable stable even if you wiggle it up and down? Does it disconnect at all?

Yes, I actually tested this to make sure I was making a solid connection.  So after a couple of hours troubleshooting with different headphones, different input devices,  different audio apps.  It seem the iPhone 6 plus is the issue here.  My iPad and iPod touch I use for testing is clear. 

I tested the iPhone further with my O2+ODAC and m9xx and these render no static or crackling.  So there seems to be an issue with the communication between the iPhone and the Mojo.  I looking further into the .ipsw of the iOS to see if that makes a difference as well

I am also going to test two other iPhone 5's to make sure its not just an iPhone issue as well.

Jan 27, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #10,079 of 42,765
Yes, I actually tested this to make sure I was making a solid connection.  So after a couple of hours troubleshooting with different headphones, different input devices,  different audio apps.  It seem the iPhone 6 plus is the issue here.  My iPad and iPod touch I use for testing is clear. 

I tested the iPhone further with my O2+ODAC and m9xx and these render no static or crackling.  So there seems to be an issue with the communication between the iPhone and the Mojo.  I looking further into the .ipsw of the iOS to see if that makes a difference as well

I am also going to test two other iPhone 5's to make sure its not just an iPhone issue as well.

I wasn't referring to the cck cable. I was asking about the included cable micro usb end which goes into the mojo. Wiggle it up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back