Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 27, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #10,053 of 42,765
That was me who asked initially. Thanks for answering my question. I've been increasingly more interested in the Cowon Plenue series as opposed to my earlier fascination with AK stuff. I can see that you love the M. It must be pretty good by the way you're comparing it to the Mojo. You're saying the Mojo is better but probably not worth the extra bulk on the go for you to carry both as the M is pretty good by itself.

That's exactly the question I had. Thanks! :D

The Mojo is a step up, it also does better when the music is rhythmically complex but even then the Plenue holds things together better than a lot of full sized Hifi that I've heard.

I'll be keeping both, to use together when more bulk is not an issue and the Plenue M to use alone when travelling light.

Jan 27, 2016 at 5:12 AM Post #10,054 of 42,765
Still no answer...

Please help...

I did a quick search for you and it seems that the Blackberry Classic does not support USB OTG audio.

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #10,055 of 42,765
Having a problem!

I don't know if it's the Mojo, or JRiver, or one interacting with the other. However music just stops playing.

The Mojo lights are on.
JRiver is showing it is playing.
There is just no sound.

It has happened on three separate occasions. I am currently testing by only using Media Go to rule if it's JRiver.

1. The first time was worst as it happened a few times all with about ten minutes. It happened when I pressed either volume button. (I think I was using JRiver at the time.) Had to restart the Mojo each time.

1. The second time I wasn't touching the Mojo. Was just listening and googling probaly.

1. The third time I was not touching the Mojo either. (Was using JRiver this time.) Restarting Mojo and still no music. Restarting JRiver as well, got it going that time.

I am hoping someone can enlighten whether it's the Mojo or JRiver, having had it happen to them.

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #10,056 of 42,765
So I'm not sure if anyone has addressed this concern, but batteries go bad over time, and from my understanding these batteries are special and fused to the case. So in 2-3... 5 years how is anyone going to replace these batteries? Is this a service Chord will offer or are we forced to buy a new one?

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #10,058 of 42,765
today I've been mostly listening with cheap in ears ivc sony sennheiser all priced around the £20 mark and have to say the mojo has made them all sound fantastic.

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #10,060 of 42,765
today I've been mostly listening with cheap in ears ivc sony sennheiser all priced around the £20 mark and have to say the mojo has made them all sound fantastic.

Me 2, been trying old my old cheap iems and head phones, cool to what them At their max potential-really fun too!

Jan 27, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #10,061 of 42,765
Me 2, been trying old my old cheap iems and head phones, cool to what them At their max potential-really fun too!

I'm around 3hrs in and enjoying them all.

Jan 27, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #10,062 of 42,765
  The batteries are plug in and held into place via thermal sheet. Very easy to change by your dealer.

You should see more than 10,000 hours of use before the battery will need changing.

Rob

Thanks for the information, I'm just thinking long term. I've had this issue come up with quite a few devices and I'm glad that there is a way to replace them.

Jan 27, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #10,063 of 42,765
So I just received my mojo chord and I noticed after leaving it plugged in all day yesterday to charge like the box says that when I am playing back audio through my iPhone with music that is downloaded and in streaming. It crackles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back