Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 3, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #26,806 of 42,765
brightness of mojo balls is no issue . simply stick some tape on a piece of black paper. now put that piece of black paper to cover the balls and stick the ends of paper with the piece of tape to mojo. another way is to color the balls with permanent marker.

"Color the balls with permanent market"...ouch...That would look really ugly.

Dec 3, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #26,807 of 42,765

If Chord made aftermarket luminous glow in the dark balls, I would buy it without a single thought.

Dec 3, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #26,808 of 42,765
I,ve never seen a bunch of men more obsessed with their balls
biggrin.gif

I just let them hang as they are and fondle them occasionally on the train.

The Mojos balls that is....

Dec 3, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #26,810 of 42,765
Sublime, simply sublime! :smiling_imp:

CxSv5OB.jpg

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #26,811 of 42,765
Careful - there are a lot of Krall haters, here on head-fi, LOL
rolleyes.gif

I like some of her stuff, and dislike some of her stuff. One album of hers which I consider to be pretty well-recorded is 'All For You - A dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio'. Definitely worth a listen if she happens to be one's cup of tea. And it she isn't one's cup of tea, then that's fine, too
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #26,812 of 42,765
Careful - there are a lot of Krall haters, here on head-fi, LOL :rolleyes:

I like some of her stuff, and dislike some of her stuff. One album of hers which I consider to be pretty well-recorded is 'All For You - A dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio'. Definitely worth a listen if she happens to be one's cup of tea. And it she isn't one's cup of tea, then that's fine, too :p

Ooo yeah. Music for the high class.

Hot!:point_down:

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #26,813 of 42,765

I like some of her stuff, and dislike some of her stuff. One album of hers which I consider to be pretty well-recorded is 'All For You - A dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio'. Definitely worth a listen if she happens to be one's cup of tea. And it she isn't one's cup of tea, then that's fine, too :p

Only people with class appreciate her music, hell yeah! Frame on! :smiling_imp:
Rubbing the Mojo balls while listen to her music is just so enjoyable.

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #26,815 of 42,765
depends on one's preference. I never liked norah Jones and the recording quality of her albums. ( come away with me is too much overrated amongst the audiophile, Diana's when I look in your eyes and love scenes are much more open sounding and dynamic) norah's range is far too limited as compared to Diana . Diana has much more powerful voice and lot more variation/modulation in her voice. norah always sounds the same.

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #26,816 of 42,765
[quote name="Bengkia369" url="/t/784602/

depends on one's preference. I never liked norah Jones and the recording quality of her albums. ( come away with me is too much overrated amongst the audiophile, Diana's when I look in your eyes and love scenes are much more open sounding and dynamic) norah's range is far too limited as compared to Diana . Diana has much more powerful voice and lot more variation/modulation in her voice. norah always sounds the same.

Norah Jones is like Van Diesel one kind of stone cold expression. Lol

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #26,817 of 42,765
The initial post was concerned with making the Mojo less conspicuous in public, to avoid the risk of mugging etc.
Luminous balls would have the opposite effect. 

I love my Mojo to be more striking that's why I prefer glow in the dark luminous balls.

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #26,818 of 42,765

Well if you don't want to go the whole hog - remember that the balls can be rotated, so presumably one could colour the balls dark, then rotate them so that the 'normal' section of the balls was visible to the public, but the darkened section was performing the function of reducing the amount of light that was visible by the user.

Dec 3, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #26,819 of 42,765

Just listen to Shirley Horn. You may find you don't need this heavily marketed singer anymore. Would love to hear some news about the module. I hope it can store a lot of music. Will make a mojo purchase very tempting for me!

Dec 3, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #26,820 of 42,765

Careful - there are a lot of Krall haters, here on head-fi, LOL
rolleyes.gif

I like some of her stuff, and dislike some of her stuff. One album of hers which I consider to be pretty well-recorded is 'All For You - A dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio'. Definitely worth a listen if she happens to be one's cup of tea. And it she isn't one's cup of tea, then that's fine, too
tongue.gif

Just listen to Shirley Horn. You may find you don't need this heavily marketed singer anymore.

If you can find the time to browse the thread, there are many, many gems, old and new, in this thread:

www.head-fi.org/t/522812/the-best-female-vocals-your-favorite-female-singers/2595#post_11716257

Users who are viewing this thread

Back