Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Aug 11, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #21,106 of 42,765

The label on my Mojo is pulling up in one corner and drives me nuts when on the go. For me, the case took care of that. I do plan to use a tiny bit of super glue on that corner just so it stops getting snagged on things. Other than that it's a non-issue really although annoying.

I decided on an alternate course of action. X-Acto did the trick.

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #21,107 of 42,765
Aug 11, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #21,108 of 42,765

etysmile.gif
, call it what you will but I think we are all slightly obsessed in our own way.

Probably best to blame it on the stresses and strains of modern day living.
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #21,110 of 42,765
My first and second Mojos (first one was exchanged for usb slot issues) both had minor creases at the corner of the serial labels that made it seem like it was peeled at one point in time, just like the photos here.

I didn't pay it any mind really, no abnormalities outside of the stickers. On the Mojo I own I just used a tiny drop of crazy glue.

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #21,111 of 42,765
My first and second Mojos (first one was exchanged for usb slot issues) both had minor creases at the corner of the serial labels that made it seem like it was peeled at one point in time, just like the photos here.

I didn't pay it any mind really, no abnormalities outside of the stickers. On the Mojo I own I just used a tiny drop of crazy glue.
so you "didnt pay any mind" but you then put mind and time to fix the sticker that you "didnt pay any mind"? ☺

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #21,112 of 42,765
:etysmile: , call it what you will but I think we are all slightly obsessed in our own way.

Probably best to blame it on the stresses and strains of modern day living. :wink:

Tell me about it.

You work all day every day to earn money to be able to afford nice things, which you don't have the time to enjoy because you work all day every day.

And that is modern life.

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #21,113 of 42,765
Tell me about it.

You work all day every day to earn money to be able to afford nice things, which you don't have the time to enjoy because you work all day every day.

And that is modern life.

These days, even our pets are often tired and stressed out - I used to envy my pets but not anymore!
blink.gif

Last gif for a while - where have all the grown-ups gone!
wink_face.gif

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #21,114 of 42,765
You

will all be pleased to hear that we are laser ablating serial numbers and other information to all future production units. These cannot be removed without damaging the units.

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #21,115 of 42,765
Tell me about it.

And that is modern life.

Interestingly... me being at work all day has made me get into this hobby.  I have no time at home to listen to my two-channel system, so I needed a way to get good sound while in my office :)

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #21,118 of 42,765
Interestingly... me being at work all day has made me get into this hobby.  I have no time at home to listen to my two-channel system, so I needed a way to get good sound while in my office :)

This is something that I've read a lot on head-fi that people use headphones at work, and I find this flabbergasting. This is an absolute no no in every company I've worked for, and I agree with the policy. I want my team's mind on the work, and not on what they're listening to.

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #21,119 of 42,765
This is something that I've read a lot on head-fi that people use headphones at work, and I find this flabbergasting. This is an absolute no no in every company I've worked for, and I agree with the policy. I want my team's mind on the work, and not on what they're listening to.

I'd never work for a company where I wasn't allowed to work the way that I work the best, which ultimately is sometimes with headphones on so I don't have to listen to the inane babble most other people like to spout during the course of a work day.

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #21,120 of 42,765
so you "didnt pay any mind" but you then put mind and time to fix the sticker that you "didnt pay any mind"? ☺
"Didn't pay any mind" regarding paranoia of the functionality of the device, not the sticker itself.

I have a Dignis case so the only reason I noticed anything is because when I took the Mojo in/out of it's case the sticker would further get peeled back.

I already had the glue on hand for other purposes, if anything it took longer to respond to you than think of and fix that problem lol.

Anyway that's a great future proofing idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back