Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 24, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #1,906 of 42,765
All this talk of double amping has made me think...

In my possession I have two amps, Vorzuge Duo and Pure II+ and, well, blow me down with a feather - they're the same form factor as the AK120 / Mojo...

Wow, if you could find a small enough 3.5 to 3.5mm cable that would almost undoubtedly be the smallest and most transportable high grade triple stack going!

Haha, still wouldn't beat the mega stack I did a few months ago (used for comparisons)! :D

FWIW I think the Mojo easily beats all of it in SQ.

Oct 24, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #1,907 of 42,765
Boys and their toys... Chaps and their DAPs...  
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #1,908 of 42,765
Hehe. try to go on a flight with that setup, and I think security would be your new best friend...

Oct 24, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #1,909 of 42,765
Oct 24, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #1,911 of 42,765

In my possession I have two amps, Vorzuge Duo and Pure II+ and, well, blow me down with a feather - they're the same form factor as the AK120 / Mojo...

Wow, if you could find a small enough 3.5 to 3.5mm cable that would almost undoubtedly be the smallest and most transportable high grade triple stack going!

Sure :D
https://www.jdslabs.com/products/146/ultra-short-3-5mm-interconnect-cable/

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #1,914 of 42,765

Throw in one more cable and you could do quadruple, just sayin'.

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:25 AM Post #1,916 of 42,765
Before going to sleep last night I was laying in bed listening to Pink Floyd Animals (ironic because I actually work at Battersea Power Station) with the Mojo and some Beyerdynamic DT 1770... What can I say other that WOW everything just sounded perfect. I think the thing that got me was just how precise the decay was on instruments and the fine detail of what was going on in the studio during the recording. Even if there is a bit of an interference issue when it makes music sound this good I'm not sure I care anymore!

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #1,917 of 42,765
Before going to sleep last night I was laying in bed listening to Pink Floyd Animals (ironic because I actually work at Battersea Power Station) with the Mojo and some Beyerdynamic DT 1770... What can I say other that WOW everything just sounded perfect. I think the thing that got me was just how precise the decay was on instruments and the fine detail of what was going on in the studio during the recording. Even if there is a bit of an interference issue when it makes music sound this good I'm not sure I care anymore!

I daresay many will complain of interference levels whilst listening to their Mojo in bed... women huh...
wink_face.gif

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #1,918 of 42,765
Sadly not a problem, forever alone!

Oct 24, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #1,919 of 42,765
Can I have some opinions please on which app everyone prefers when using an Apple device with the Mojo. Whilst I have FLAC and DSD recordings, most of my music is MP3 at 320 bit rate. I currently have Neutron and Onkyo HF Player apps and I cannot decide which one is best.

So what does everyone else prefer, or is there another option on the app front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back