Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
May 5, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #17,251 of 42,765
Too bad it's so much harder to find short micro USB to usb-c compared to the lightning connectors.

Almost impossible, I have given up that search for the time being.

May 5, 2016 at 3:13 AM Post #17,252 of 42,765
The usb connexion is OK between Spotify and Ibasso, why not with Mojo ? I can listen music from Spotify via otg connexion, so why not with Mojo ?

Hmm no issue,

Please share a pic of your connection, both with ibasso and Mojo.

May 5, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #17,253 of 42,765
Do you mean you can only stream Tidal through UAPP if you care about Android's native resampling? If I don't care about Android's native resampling, I can stream straight from Tidal to Mojo correct?

Yes Tidal works natively on both Android and iOS
Only difference is the Android upsampling   
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oh, i see now.

- How i use tidal through UAPP? have some step-by-step to use it?

- Another thing... do you know if can DOWNLOAD TIDAL music, and get the music to save on the SD to listen on UAPP or ONKYO?

Press on Orange icon in the bottom right

select Tidal

You can only stream via UAPP to access stored offline music you will need to use the app

May 5, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #17,254 of 42,765

Only difference is the Android upsampling   :veryevil:

select Tidal

You can only stream via UAPP to access stored offline music you will need to use the app

Do you know some magic that I don't?

I can't get tidal to work natively on my g3 or v10

May 5, 2016 at 4:15 AM Post #17,255 of 42,765
Do you know some magic that I don't?

I can't get tidal to work natively on my g3 or v10

Is Tidal available where you live
Are you not able to get Tidal to work in it's own app or on UAPP?

May 5, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #17,256 of 42,765
Tinkerers will tinker....

http://www.headfonia.com/review-balancing-mojo-mst-audios-mojo-kai/

May 5, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #17,257 of 42,765
Only difference is the Android upsampling   
very_evil_smiley.gif

select Tidal

Nice to know bro, thanks so much for you tutorial.
I have choice the NOTE 4, but... because i need this process to play on android and,
have some issues as well, i really decide ( cancel my NOTE 4 ) and go with my iphone 5c and CCK cable,
will be better to go 100% NATIVE on the iOS  as well and play TIDAL / SPOTIFY / ONKYO ( to my own songs )

So, i think this will be the best choice for not have so much issues/trouble withe UAPP to play over tidal as well,
and also going NATIVE i'll use my 32GB Iphone 5c that will be enough to me, and will be no problem to solve when get some issue with UAPP/TIDAL,
and also i can listen direct from tidal my songs on iphone 5c as well

Thanks so much for the Tuths, very nice, i hope this can help out a lot of users that going to android + mojo as well

May 5, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #17,259 of 42,765
  Anyone prefers MOJO over HUGO???

i had hugo, now i have mojo

I liked the mojo more

also i like now the creative blaster e5, simply amazing for 200 usd

May 5, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #17,260 of 42,765
May 5, 2016 at 7:55 AM Post #17,261 of 42,765
May 5, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #17,262 of 42,765
Greater in which area?

I just wrote in Hugo thread, but to repeat, in clarity. And on a personal note, I appreciate the lack of warmth added. Must be pointed out though that these are slight differences not major.

May 5, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #17,263 of 42,765
I just wrote in Hugo thread, but to repeat, in clarity. And on a personal note, I appreciate the lack of warmth added. Must be pointed out though that these are slight differences not major.
mainly brighter and less bass?

May 5, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #17,264 of 42,765
Happily I'm not cost-constrained.

Nikon make fantastic cameras - but they're targeted at a completely different set of use cases than Leica's mainstay cameras (the M system).  If you want a rangefinder, or easy access to, and use of, Leica's superlative lenses, then Nikon does you no good at any price.

And, if you care about size/weight when traveling (as I do - where every cubic inch and oz counts), then the Leica M system beats pretty much everything ... except on price.

Some people have short memories. The 1960s and 70s were the age of the Nikon F. They ruled the world of photography.

May 5, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #17,265 of 42,765
mainly brighter and less bass?

Certainly not less bass. And if you really want better sound, the TT has greater authority in the bass plus the openess of the Mojo and Hugo. You pays your money ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back