Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 4, 2023 at 2:09 AM Post #17,612 of 18,775
Battery saving mode (magenta) on Mojo 2 hinders poly from fully charging.

I have to take them apart to get full poly charge.

Thoughts?
I hadn't noticed. I do find my Poly/Mojo2 run easily for a whole day, sometimes > 7h if I'm really enjoying my tunes so I'm not really too worried and as I'd have to take the pair out of the case and separate them to check Mojo 2's battery status I'll live in ignorant bliss.

Mar 4, 2023 at 2:28 AM Post #17,613 of 18,775

Thoughts?
Are you always using power supplies with enough current?
I have been having situations where the Poly ran out of juice while the Mojo 2 was still on green - but the reason was that I was trying to top off the Mojo2Poly at the office with the available USB cables there, and they didn't provide sufficient current in which case only Mojo is charged.
After I paid attention only to charge with a sufficiently powerful supply this issue has vanished.

Mar 4, 2023 at 2:31 AM Post #17,614 of 18,775

Thoughts?

Very strange I do not encounter this problem, even if I usually charge my Mojo 2 Poly with the Mojo 2 at about 20% and the Poly at 45% as the Mojo 2 battery tends to discharge before the Poly, therefore the recharge del Poly reaches 100% before the Mojo 2 enters battery saver mode and therefore that it has reached 100%

Mar 4, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #17,616 of 18,775
Hey guys, I can't get gapless playback with the Poly.
Am I missing something or can't do it?
For me it was the player that made the difference. I am on iOS. 8 Player Pro couldn’t do it, but Glider and Rigelian work perfect.

Mar 4, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #17,624 of 18,775

Thoughts?
Peter, I haven’t had this problem ever. Are you using Mojo2 on its own often and perhaps connecting a discharged Poly to a fully charged Mojo2? If so, I would say keep charging Poly separately. When I use them together, which is almost all I ever do, they charge and discharge together and I never have a problem with them being in vastly different states of charge.

Mar 5, 2023 at 3:05 AM Post #17,625 of 18,775
So it seems no gapless when streaming Qobuz or Tidal?
Qobuz works gapless great streaming over AirPlay on my "burner" iPhone. Yes I got a free iPhone from work with a broken screen this week, swapped the screen and I now use that for connecting to Poly and 2Go and streaming 44.1 from Qobuz.

I've never touched an iPhone before but its actually OK, I've only ever used Android and I can't beat free, well 20 quid for a new screen and an hour of my time. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back