Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 20, 2022 at 7:22 PM Post #17,315 of 18,773
Hope it can work with Poly.

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #17,316 of 18,773
Hope it can work with Poly.
Roon ARC does work with Poly on iOS, but only up to AirPlay output limits. When you are out (Poly on your phone hotspot or a network away from your Roon core) you can use ARC and open the control center (swipe from the right corner) and select AirPlay to Poly as the output works great so far. I would like to see a specific RAAT output option from the phone that would be able to play to Poly at higher res.

Sep 23, 2022 at 8:15 AM Post #17,317 of 18,773
Hi. I need your help again :xf_eek:

I just noticed that I have to wait sd card indexing every time (green - red flashing on Poly) when using Mojo Poly. I’m using sd card from sandisk 512 gb with 388 folders in total. I thought it should remember my index until I choose to refresh sdcard database on gofigure.

Anyone has the same experience? My friend use Hugo 2 go and he doesn’t have to wait sd card indexing before use.

Sep 23, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #17,318 of 18,773

I just noticed that I have to wait sd card indexing every time (green - red flashing on Poly) when using Mojo Poly. I’m using sd card from sandisk 512 gb with 388 folders in total. I thought it should remember my index until I choose to refresh sdcard database on gofigure.

Anyone has the same experience? My friend use Hugo 2 go and he doesn’t have to wait sd card indexing before use.

Assuming you are letting it completely finish indexing the first time and it keeps doing it every time you turn it on, you might try deleting the mpd.db and art-cache files. They might be corrupted.

Do you have a 2nd mSD card you can try in it?

Sep 23, 2022 at 10:55 AM Post #17,319 of 18,773
Assuming you are letting it completely finish indexing the first time and it keeps doing it every time you turn it on, you might try deleting the mpd.db and art-cache files. They might be corrupted.

Do you have a 2nd mSD card you can try in it?
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I tried my 2nd SD card (sandisk gray color) still have the same problem.

Sep 23, 2022 at 11:19 AM Post #17,320 of 18,773
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I tried my 2nd SD card (sandisk gray color) still have the same problem.
If I were in your place, I'd delete *all* non-music files from the disks, do a factory reset without any disks in the Poly, turn off the Poly, reinsert the card, and finally turn the Poly back on while keeping your fingers crossed! :fingers_crossed: Good Luck!!

Sep 23, 2022 at 11:21 AM Post #17,321 of 18,773
If I were in your place, I'd delete *all* non-music files from the disks, do a factory reset without any disks in the Poly, turn off the Poly, reinsert the card, and finally turn the Poly back on while keeping your fingers crossed! :fingers_crossed: Good Luck!!
Thanks let me try again.

Sep 23, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #17,322 of 18,773
I have been a long time Poly user and upgraded recently to Mojo2. I was really pleased to download Roon ARC the other day to be able to use Roon on-the-go. It works fine except for one feature that I have am puzzled about. My playback is lossy:
IMG_2303.PNG

I am using AirPlay on an iPhone. My SD card playback apps play lossless at full resolution (depending on the file). I’d thought I’d post here before heading over to the Roon forum since this is likely limited to the Poly, or more likely, my configuration of the Poly.

Thanks.

Sep 23, 2022 at 2:46 PM Post #17,323 of 18,773

From memory of previous posts, some users have had issues because they had insufficient spare room on the SD card to completely save the index, so Poly tries to recreate and save the index each time Poly is launched. Maybe not the source of your issue, but nevertheless a use case to test. Maybe you need a larger SD card, but the only way to be sure is to test your system.

Sep 23, 2022 at 3:18 PM Post #17,324 of 18,773

I've had what's sounds like the same issue previously. I found going into the Gofigure app and manually selecting SD card indexing then waiting for it to finish fixes the issue.
Hope that helps.

Sep 23, 2022 at 8:15 PM Post #17,325 of 18,773
Thanks! Let me retry again. My 2nd SD card is 1 TB with 50% available. I will try to delete files which is not music file and factory reset. Hope it work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back