Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 15, 2022 at 8:10 PM Post #17,296 of 18,773
I have the problem with my iPhone and gofigure. I can’t get the playlist show in gofigure. Do you have any suggestion?
I use Cantata on my Mac to make playlists. If you are connected to the Poly by wifi and create a playlist, it is automatically stored on the sdcard and visible in Gofigure.

Sep 15, 2022 at 8:11 PM Post #17,297 of 18,773
I use Cantata on my Mac to make playlists. If you are connected to the Poly by wifi and create a playlist, it is automatically stored on the sdcard and visible in Gofigure.
Thx!

Sep 16, 2022 at 2:39 AM Post #17,298 of 18,773
I have the problem with my iPhone and gofigure. I can’t get the playlist show in gofigure. Do you have any suggestion?
Hi,

I prepared the SD card on my PC using Media Monkey (free). Selected artists and used the Sync feature of Media Monkey to transfer to SD card. Needed to make a few modifications to defaults on sync profile. Untick any convert format down options for general audio. On playlists I changed following
- write playlists to root dir (/)
- use relative paths
- use Linux / separator (not windows \).

This then seemed to work nicely from within GoFigure Music (other than hires files not playing).

I can provide more info or screenshots of config, if this will help anyone.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022 at 9:05 PM Post #17,299 of 18,773
Hi all, hoping someone here can help with this one because I've struggled to find answers despite multiple searches.

My Poly and Mojo 2 work fine together once powered up, but after returning to standby, the Poly never switches on when I power up the Mojo 2 next. I always have to physically disconnect and reconnect the Poly or charge the Poly to "wake it up". Any suggestions on fixes for this?

Sep 16, 2022 at 9:21 PM Post #17,300 of 18,773
Did you update the firmware on the Poly before pairing it with the Mojo 2?

Sep 18, 2022 at 6:26 AM Post #17,302 of 18,773
Hi all, hoping someone here can help with this one because I've struggled to find answers despite multiple searches.

My Poly and Mojo 2 work fine together once powered up, but after returning to standby, the Poly never switches on when I power up the Mojo 2 next. I always have to physically disconnect and reconnect the Poly or charge the Poly to "wake it up". Any suggestions on fixes for this?

Hi,

I had what sounds like a similar issue. In my case, my Poly wouldn't "wake up" until either a few minutes (sometimes 5-10) or I plug in Micro USB power. This seemed to kick start it. Once "awake", I could remove the usb power and carry on as normal. This was the case since day one and something I'd just put up with. I contacted Chord support, who advised me to send it in for them too look at. About a week later, I had received a brand new Poly from Chord. This has worked flawlessly since. I was extremely impressed with the support from Chord and the resulting difference in having a 'normal' Poly is night and day in terms of everyday usage.

Sep 18, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #17,303 of 18,773

email support@chordelectronics.co.uk and see what they propose.
Bear in mind that a response may take a couple of days, because tomorrow is the public holiday in the UK for the Queens funeral.

Sep 18, 2022 at 3:13 PM Post #17,304 of 18,773
Anyone else using mConnect (or another UPnP app) with Poly and having an issue where mConnect is playing to Poly just fine and then suddenly stops recognizing poly as a UPnP device?

Poly still shows up as an airplay device, just not UPnP. Restarting Mojo2 and Poly does not seem to help, but switching poly into Roon mode then back to Everything Else mode seems to correct it.

Sep 18, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #17,305 of 18,773
Anyone else using mConnect (or another UPnP app) with Poly and having an issue where mConnect is playing to Poly just fine and then suddenly stops recognizing poly as a UPnP device?

Poly still shows up as an airplay device, just not UPnP. Restarting Mojo2 and Poly does not seem to help, but switching poly into Roon mode then back to Everything Else mode seems to correct it.
It has happened on odd occasion to me.
Hasn't occurred in a while

2 things to remember:
1. 2.4 gHz wifi only
2. no special characters in SSID or password

Edit for a 3rd item
3. make sure you aren't on a wifi channel that has high traffic

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2022 at 4:51 AM Post #17,306 of 18,773

Yes, had the exact same thing happened to me. Was using iPhone/PersonalHotspot/mConnect/Poly and everything was fine playing music. Sometime later, Poly wasn’t showing up under “Play To” devices despite multiple rescans. Strangely, I think I could still use browser for Poly and sd card, select music etc but could not play to Poly. Switched hot spot off/on and reconnect seemed to be ok again.

Sep 19, 2022 at 4:55 AM Post #17,307 of 18,773
Hi,

I had what sounds like a similar issue. In my case, my Poly wouldn't "wake up" until either a few minutes (sometimes 5-10) or I plug in Micro USB power. This seemed to kick start it. Once "awake", I could remove the usb power and carry on as normal. This was the case since day one and something I'd just put up with. I contacted Chord support, who advised me to send it in for them too look at. About a week later, I had received a brand new Poly from Chord. This has worked flawlessly since. I was extremely impressed with the support from Chord and the resulting difference in having a 'normal' Poly is night and day in terms of everyday usage.
That sounds like exactly my issue. Thanks for confirming it's a fault worthy of contacting Chord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back