Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Dec 7, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #16,561 of 18,773
The update also reads embedded artwork. That has been my approach for many years and am pleased to see it now in place.

The poly mpd server is 0.21.11. Embed album art was added to mpd 0.22+

Dec 7, 2021 at 3:11 PM Post #16,562 of 18,773
Thanks. The update went very smoothly. I inserted a new SD card and indexed it. But GoFigure does not show a track count or any MPD playlist. It does correctly show the size and free space. I can also see all the folders using MPDluxe. Will the indexing and playlist functions be coming later?
I am charging MojoPoly (units off) and I am seeing a flashing yellow P.status light, now that the Mojo light has gone out (indicating Mojo is fully charged, and before this, both lights were white while charging. Is that a new behavior instead of the white light? I’ll leave it charging and see if it turns solid blue, like normal.

Dec 7, 2021 at 3:15 PM Post #16,563 of 18,773
I am charging MojoPoly (units off) and I am seeing a flashing yellow P.status light, now that the Mojo light has gone out (indicating Mojo is fully charged, and before this, both lights were white while charging. Is that a new behavior instead of the white light? I’ll leave it charging and see if it turns solid blue, like normal.
Same "Issue" here with the status light. I freaked out for a moment, but seconds after disconnecting, they disappeared. I'm currently using poly, and it seems that everything is fine. Really curious about the meaning of this light.

Dec 7, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #16,564 of 18,773
The post (and patch notes) announcing the update mentioned 'Status LEDs - additional LEDs to represent more detailed statuses including No Detection of DAC and Standby.'
Maybe the flashing yellow relates to one of those statuses.
@ChordElectronics has an updated user guide been published, or the Poly FAQ been updated?

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM Post #16,565 of 18,773
Hi everyone,
Just tried to update firmware to 3.0 from 2.0, with goFigure 2.10(4) on an iPhone.
I reconnected Poly so it's showing solid white status light, turned on Mojo and was able to connect.
However, going to "Device setting" I'm seeing GoFigure indicate that my Poly firmware is "2.0.0" and the message that "Your Poly is up to date."

The button "Firmware update" is not available.

Any ideas on what to do to update?

Thank so much!

Dec 7, 2021 at 5:01 PM Post #16,566 of 18,773
Hi everyone,
Just tried to update firmware to 3.0 from 2.0, with goFigure 2.10(4) on an iPhone.
I reconnected Poly so it's showing solid white status light, turned on Mojo and was able to connect.
However, going to "Device setting" I'm seeing GoFigure indicate that my Poly firmware is "2.0.0" and the message that "Your Poly is up to date."

The button "Firmware update" is not available.

Any ideas on what to do to update?

Thank so much!
One long shot: try deleting GoFigure and re-download it.

Dec 7, 2021 at 8:43 PM Post #16,571 of 18,773
I can’t get any DLNA apps to recognize more than 1024 items on my SD card. I did not have that issue before with Glider. MPD apps read the whole thing.
glider finds 10.9K on a 1Tb sandisk ultra on my setup

i did have to uninstall and reinstall after the Poly update due to duplicates in the artist playlist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back