Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #11,478 of 18,770
For months my Poly was working perfect, I couldn’t of been happier and then.........I post on here telling everyone that my Poly is working great. 1 day later and my Poly is trying to play music whilst fast forwarding at the same time.

Hopefully in the big update to gofigure and, the new firmware for Poly whenever it gets released. Hopefully it addresses all the issues that have been brought to Chords attention.

Mojo 2 is being released next year, something to do with a 30th year anniversary, so I don’t think their will be anymore updates to Poly once that happens.

How do I know about Mojo 2 ?

The first rule of MK Ultra is, we don’t talk about MK Ultra..........we only think it.
The second rule of MK Ultra is, there is no MK Ultra..........uhuh.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #11,481 of 18,770
I like mojo+poly. It works well, but I can't recommend it to other people. I look foward to an update Gofigure App ASAP. I hope the mpd player(Quick play) functionality is complemented like using without playlist.
It's very annoying to make a playlist every time.

Dec 18, 2018 at 7:35 AM Post #11,482 of 18,770
I like mojo+poly. It works well, but I can't recommend it to other people. I look foward to an update Gofigure App ASAP. I hope the mpd player(Quick play) functionality is complemented like using without playlist.

As updates come, this might happily change for you to recommend.

At home, my wife is loving streaming of Qobuz w poly.

I think updates (plural) will correct much.

Dec 18, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #11,483 of 18,770
What app are you using ? Mpd playlists can be dynamic .... but would like to hear more about how you’re using poly.

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:29 PM Post #11,484 of 18,770
Poly update soon?

My wife reports working well at home but frustrating skips on the road.

Your wife skips on the road ?

If I was skipping on the road I would be frustrated aswell, have you seen the amount of cars there is ?

:)

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #11,486 of 18,770
For months my Poly was working perfect, I couldn’t of been happier and then.........I post on here telling everyone that my Poly is working great. 1 day later and my Poly is trying to play music whilst fast forwarding at the same time.

Hopefully in the big update to gofigure and, the new firmware for Poly whenever it gets released. Hopefully it addresses all the issues that have been brought to Chords attention.

Mojo 2 is being released next year, something to do with a 30th year anniversary, so I don’t think their will be anymore updates to Poly once that happens.

How do I know about Mojo 2 ?

The first rule of MK Ultra is, we don’t talk about MK Ultra..........we only think it.
The second rule of MK Ultra is, there is no MK Ultra..........uhuh.
I wonder if your fast forward issue is similar to this one https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cho...on-1st-page-◄★☆.831347/page-761#post-14641821

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #11,488 of 18,770
Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #11,490 of 18,770
@Matt Bartlett Please can we have some update news - it all seems to have gone quiet again. Development overall is just so slow - there are bugfixes and functionalities which are well outstanding now.

Hi @Gr8h8m. I will give news of an update that we have been working on but not until after Christmas now as we still have more testing to complete. As I'm sure you can appreciate it is a really busy time of year for us and we have a lot to get done before the Christmas shutdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back