Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jul 15, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #10,158 of 18,893
I got trolled hard on this one. I apply the credit card scoring method to trusting users online, lol. As long as someone has a lot of cc activity over time and behaves well historically, the cc score remains high. It’s only when a high frequency cc user does something ill-behaved does the score drop.

Jul 15, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #10,161 of 18,893
Assuming that the posts from @Phuca is a hoax, I find this to be both mean-spirited and devoid of any humor. It is the antithesis why I participate. It appears s/he was in desperate need of some type of twisted catharsis. I hope s/he feels better. Maybe it will help that person. @Phuca , you have my sincere pity.

That said, there could be one item that could come to fruition...

I have an AirPort Extreme and 2 Expresses for my home. My Poly will constantly glitch when I move between WAPs. If I directly attach my iPhone to my Mojo, there are no glitches, hiccups or aberrations when using Glider. (@joe28 rocks!!!) Just seamless uninterrupted music. :L3000:

I asked Mitch if there is a way to resolve this problem. He said that Chord is working on a "workaround", which would involve keeping the Poly from switching between WAPs unless the signal is lost with the initial WAP. He gave no indication of a time line.

In the meanwhile, anyone out there using Poly with multiple WAPs and getting a seamless transition? If so, what are you using?????

Jul 15, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #10,162 of 18,893
.... I find this to be both mean-spirited and devoid of any humor. It is the antithesis why I participate. It appears s/he was in desperate need of some type of twisted catharsis. I hope s/he feels better. Maybe it will help that person. @Phuca , you have my sincere pity.

My God, he made a joke, and quite a funny one. He didn't kill a kitten!

Jul 15, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #10,163 of 18,893
My God, he made a joke, and quite a funny one. He didn't kill a kitten!

Thanks dude, its cool.

Some people are actually like that in the flesh.

I am stunned also.

Jul 15, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #10,164 of 18,893
It's not funny, it's crass. No one cared about the Youtube comment or the UI colour; we were interested in the other features to bring the Mojo/Poly up to par with existing DAP's. In that respect, your thinly veiled barb (at Chord?) succeeded, but did you really need to get your point across after the fact by laughing at other posters for believing some of it? I can laugh at a joke, but not when the intent is malicious.

My real gullability was in thinking this forum had a certain level of maturity.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #10,166 of 18,893
Assuming that the posts from @Phuca is a hoax, I find this to be both mean-spirited and devoid of any humor. It is the antithesis why I participate. It appears s/he was in desperate need of some type of twisted catharsis. I hope s/he feels better. Maybe it will help that person. @Phuca , you have my sincere pity.

That said, there could be one item that could come to fruition...

I have an AirPort Extreme and 2 Expresses for my home. My Poly will constantly glitch when I move between WAPs. If I directly attach my iPhone to my Mojo, there are no glitches, hiccups or aberrations when using Glider. (@joe28 rocks!!!) Just seamless uninterrupted music. :L3000:

I asked Mitch if there is a way to resolve this problem. He said that Chord is working on a "workaround", which would involve keeping the Poly from switching between WAPs unless the signal is lost with the initial WAP. He gave no indication of a time line.

In the meanwhile, anyone out there using Poly with multiple WAPs and getting a seamless transition? If so, what are you using?????

I am using BT Whole Home WIFI.
They come from our national telco in the UK. I have 3 to cover the house and Poly roams without dropouts, though watching via the management platform, they roam later than any other device on the WLAN.

Jul 15, 2018 at 3:47 PM Post #10,167 of 18,893
It's not funny, it's crass. No one cared about the Youtube comment or the UI colour; we were interested in the other features to bring the Mojo/Poly up to par with existing DAP's. In that respect, your thinly veiled barb (at Chord?) succeeded, but did you really need to get your point across after the fact by laughing at other posters for believing some of it? I can laugh at a joke, but not when the intent is malicious.

My real gullability was in thinking this forum had a certain level of maturity.

Edited for clarity.

Barb at Chord.

Lol

Thats your words, your mind, not mine, trust me, if I meant to say crap about chord, I would say it, but have no need to do so. < the truth.

plus your ^ to be honest, it does not compute.

Its not even 404, its atleast an error 500 or higher, but its more likely a double What, What = wheres the fun

Putting words in other peoples minds/mouth, < I could start but no, does not use attack as the best form of defense.

You have some dodgy thoughts bro.

Dodgy dodgy thoughts bro, dodgy thoughts.

^ it really is.

Instead of making a new post, just edit your last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 15, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #10,168 of 18,893
I feel your pain

Here's some physical pain (speared by the configuration tool while fishing for keys in my pocket).
IMG_20180610_181315.jpg

Jul 15, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #10,170 of 18,893
9.2 percent of Poly customers are android users the balance being most iOS had we taken a firm business decision we would not have bothered with the android version but instead we take the view that all our customers matter.

Thank you for this, but you seem to have forgotten what you stated in the operating manual that came with the unit you sold me back in November last year.
Screenshot_20180715-162224.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back