Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 15, 2020 at 9:14 AM Post #14,927 of 18,774
Gofigure ain't a music playing app, (or at least not in any sort of practical user friendly fashion unless you're extremely happy working solely with MPD playlists) - it just looks after Poly settings.

Ok so basically the only thing I want poly to do is play music from the SD card via dlna app with my phone as a remote. Is bubble the best option for Android.

Feb 15, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #14,928 of 18,774
I think that the best news in that 2Go announcement for us Poly users is that GoFigure will get far better than it is at the moment.
Works for me!

Feb 15, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #14,929 of 18,774
Ok so basically the only thing I want poly to do is play music from the SD card via dlna app with my phone as a remote. Is bubble the best option for Android.

I would love some focused discussion on Android and iOS apps. Ever since 2.0 arrived, it's really the apps that are the weak link. I would say that Bubble works best for me on Android and Glider on iOS. Neither is perfect. I wish we could get Berrie from Rigelian to focus more on Poly/2Go. Rigelian doesn't work in my use case because my iPhone doesn't have cellular, so it can't get album art.

Feb 16, 2020 at 3:35 AM Post #14,931 of 18,774
I think that the best news in that 2Go announcement for us Poly users is that GoFigure will get far better than it is at the moment.
Works for me!

I checked out GoFigure recently. (Am still trying to talk myself occasionally into buying a Poly.) However on an Android store GoFigure had a very low rating. Am hoping it will get better soon. It's good however to hear that some users are happy with it.

Feb 16, 2020 at 7:04 AM Post #14,934 of 18,774
i just got this and everything seems fine but it seems after disconnecting it and using it again its a hit and miss whether It will find the poly again, its in the latest firmware and using an iphone 11 pro
I think there was a similar post a week ago - the suggestion was along the lines of check the settings relating to 'connect to last network' or 'connect to strongest signal'.

Feb 16, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #14,940 of 18,774
^sorry i meant the gofigure app itself cannot find the poly so i really cant tinker with the settings.. or hopefully i might just have jumped the gun and did not read the manual, when operating it, i just turn on the mojo/poly and fire up the gofigure app? or is there another way to connect to the poly? thanks in advance appreciate the fast replies :)

edit: tried the manual configuration and it was finally seen again by the gofigure app, i wonder if i'm doing something wrong why its a hit and miss when connecting to the poly?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back