Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jan 2, 2021 at 4:17 PM Post #4,861 of 6,290
Out of interest, has anyone been able to get HQ Player working with the 2Go?
Yes
My settings for HQPlayerDesktop.

1) Playback
1.png

2) Settings HQPlayerDesktop
2.png

Perhaps this will help you.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2021 at 8:26 PM Post #4,863 of 6,290
Yes
My settings for HQPlayerDesktop.

1) Playback
1.png

2) Settings HQPlayerDesktop
2.png

Perhaps this will help you.
You are only passing through to core audio with no filtering. It appears then to be sent by airplay. This will always limit you to 48k max. 2go can only accept hqplayer with an naa installed which is not possible. To use hqplayer a pi4 with naa image and ethernet and then usb to h2 is a solution for max filtering. It would replace the 2go for about 150.00.

Jan 8, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #4,864 of 6,290
Just got my hugo2+2GO yesterday, struggle to set it up whole night.
the first issue was not able to turn the units on, and figured that battery had no juice out of box.
that was a surprise even the 2GO manual has said to charge first, but even Hugo 2 had no power at all.
have not read thru this thread yet, but seems all work well?

Jan 8, 2021 at 11:20 AM Post #4,865 of 6,290
the first issue was not able to turn the units on, and figured that battery had no juice out of box.
that was a surprise even the 2GO manual has said to charge first, but even Hugo 2 had no power at all.

Buckle up. The Hugo2Go is a definite love/hate. This forum got me through my initial few weeks with helpful tips and, sometimes, answers to questions. When you get it working, it does sound good. I am not aware of any better transportable headphone system.

Jan 8, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #4,866 of 6,290
Jan 8, 2021 at 11:34 AM Post #4,867 of 6,290

Feel free to PM me, it gets easy very quickly

Jan 8, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #4,869 of 6,290
Thank you all for offering helps.
There are plenty of people here that think the Hugo 2go combo is a stellar product and we'll help you to get the best out of it.

Jan 8, 2021 at 4:13 PM Post #4,874 of 6,290
Last reply of Ed to my question if the 2Yu will be released soon :

Ed Selley said:
That is the plan. We are severely disrupted thanks to COVID restrictions but we hope to something sorted soon.

And to my question about the meaning of « soon »

Ed Selley said:
At this point, aware of how many deadlines we have already missed, I am afraid not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back