Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jan 14, 2021 at 11:54 AM Post #4,893 of 6,290
I couldn’t have 2GO recognize playlist on so card.
there is demo with android m.a.l.p app to add playlist, but I only have iphone,iPad.
what Is the requirement of the playlist, such as location on sd card or format of playlist?
With IPad, i use maximum MPD to create Playlists.

Jan 14, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #4,895 of 6,290
I use the same, and I can see those playlist, but after turn off/on 2GO, in go figure, it still says
no playlist on SD card.
Please cut and paste into a message here (or PM me) a few lines from a playlist that gofigure cannot see on your sd card. Also cut and paste the corresponding full path- and filenames of the tracks on your sd card. Also give the full path- and filename on the sd card of the playlist itself.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021 at 2:54 PM Post #4,896 of 6,290
Please cut and paste into a message here (or PM me) a few lines from a playlist that gofigure cannot see on your sd card. Also cut and paste the corresponding full path- and filenames of the tracks on your sd card. Also give the full path-and filename on the sd card of the playlist itself.
I will PM you when I have those data tonight.

Jan 14, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #4,897 of 6,290
I received my 2go last week, and been using it with Roon, DLNA, and MPD. So far its a decent experience, but one of the issues I've run into is MPD isn't able to pickup all of the music on the sdcard. Its finding 1/3 of the music files, compared to DLNA which is picking up everything. I'm thinking its some character(s) in the filename or Metadata that could be causing this, but wanted to see if anyone else ran into this. I've used the following MPD clients on android:

M.A.L.P
MAFA
Soundirok

Jan 14, 2021 at 10:32 PM Post #4,898 of 6,290
I received my 2go last week, and been using it with Roon, DLNA, and MPD. So far its a decent experience, but one of the issues I've run into is MPD isn't able to pickup all of the music on the sdcard. Its finding 1/3 of the music files, compared to DLNA which is picking up everything. I'm thinking its some character(s) in the filename or Metadata that could be causing this, but wanted to see if anyone else ran into this. I've used the following MPD clients on android:

M.A.L.P
MAFA
Soundirok
I have experienced some .wav files failed to play, just noise.

Jan 15, 2021 at 4:27 PM Post #4,900 of 6,290
Jan 15, 2021 at 8:13 PM Post #4,901 of 6,290
Hi community. I would welcome any views on micro as card speed recommendation to use with Hugo Chord and 2Go. After weeks of testing, I am more than a bit disappointed in the WiFi capability of the 2Go. It works fine if I leave it in a spot, but very little ability to pull signal from porch, etc. Notwithstanding a quality signal received on other devices. Was hoping for better performance. Bear option I think is to get an SD Card for these listening scenarios. Thanks!

Jan 15, 2021 at 8:21 PM Post #4,902 of 6,290
Jan 15, 2021 at 8:22 PM Post #4,903 of 6,290
Has Chord ever commented on the pops/clicks using the 2Go? I get them frequently using it with Roon.
My understanding, which may be incorrect, is that they felt the last firmware update 'fixed' the problems. I'm not sure they're looking for anything any longer. If you're experiencing VinylPopsAndClicks you should (a) make sure you've got the latest firmware and (b) let support at Chord know.

Doody

Jan 15, 2021 at 9:12 PM Post #4,904 of 6,290
My understanding, which may be incorrect, is that they felt the last firmware update 'fixed' the problems. I'm not sure they're looking for anything any longer. If you're experiencing VinylPopsAndClicks you should (a) make sure you've got the latest firmware and (b) let support at Chord know.

Doody

I asked Chord about it in Aug last year and they said they were testing another firmware update. So I think they know they didn't fix it. At least, if their support rep was being truthful to me (Ed).

Jan 15, 2021 at 10:51 PM Post #4,905 of 6,290

Doody
Thanks. I am running 1.03. That is as far as updates are allowing my unit. Is anytime running a more current version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back