"Chiunifi" official Chicago get-together November 17th 2007
Nov 6, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #124 of 150
$50 per raffle ticket is way more than I would personally spend. My limit would probably be about $20. With that said, I support whatever ticket price will earn the most money for next year. So if there are enough willing entrants at $50, that's great.

Nov 8, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #126 of 150
I'm a daily lurker seldom poster who would absolutely love to attend such a fine gathering. My humble contribution could be stock 250 ohm DT990's, 7506, macbook pro, iphone? I also work for a downtown hotel technology department, so I have access to anything a hotel av department should have ie: tones of ac/powerstrips cheap cables/adapters etc just let me know how I can help.

Nov 8, 2007 at 4:47 AM Post #128 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by ogewo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$50 per raffle ticket is way more than I would personally spend. My limit would probably be about $20. With that said, I support whatever ticket price will earn the most money for next year. So if there are enough willing entrants at $50, that's great.

Yea this is why i am leaving it up to the group, at the event we all will work something out i am sure. its looking up really good and their is a good chance everyone in is walking with something so..

my worry is how Chicago Peeps are down with next year and forming a team together..

Nov 8, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #129 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Billy I AM coming. I'll be bringing a few goodies with me as well. Not sure what they are yet. I'll give you a call this week. besides, gotta hang with my boys Matt and Shaun at a local Irish pub !

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much man, I will add Weststone to the "friends" list tomorrow sometime. its going to be lots of fun!!!

We are going tyo pull a E**...hahaha

Nov 8, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #130 of 150
I might be able to attend if there is room...

If so, I'll bring:
AKG K601s
Dynalo (Headamp V2, DIY)
Rotel RCD-855 modified source
etc.

Thanks for organizing this!

Chris

Nov 9, 2007 at 12:29 AM Post #131 of 150
Just a quick gear update:

1. I am not bringing a Darkvoice 336i since I sold mine, and someone else is bringing one.

2. I will bring a Singlepower Extreme

3. I won't bring the Larocco Diablo, since mine died and I am not getting a replacement.

Looking forward to it!

Nov 9, 2007 at 2:24 AM Post #132 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a quick gear update:

1. I am not bringing a Darkvoice 336i since I sold mine, and someone else is bringing one.

2. I will bring a Singlepower Extreme

3. I won't bring the Larocco Diablo, since mine died and I am not getting a replacement.

Looking forward to it!

If you don't sell that woodied Goldring before the meet, make sure you bring it along. I have a feeling that if it sounds half as good as it looks, there may be someone there to take it off your hands
wink.gif

P.S. I'm hoping those strawberry donuts make a showing also.

Nov 9, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #133 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sometimes I feel like strawberry donuts go unappreciated in this cruel world.

Nov 9, 2007 at 8:01 AM Post #134 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pars /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might be able to attend if there is room...

If so, I'll bring:
AKG K601s
Dynalo (Headamp V2, DIY)
Rotel RCD-855 modified source
etc.

Thanks for organizing this!

Chris

You definately need to attend since the RCD-855 was my first CD player and I am curious to hear it again 17 years later.

Nov 9, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #135 of 150
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you don't sell that woodied Goldring before the meet, make sure you bring it along. I have a feeling that if it sounds half as good as it looks, there may be someone there to take it off your hands
wink.gif

Good suggestion on the Goldrings!

I'm sorry though that the Strawberry Donuts won't be coming. They are wonderful, but they are a little fragile in some ways due to their weight, and so I'm not really comfortable bringing them to a meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back