Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 25, 2019 at 2:03 AM Post #28,666 of 33,689
Did I forget the Blon? Excellent choice.

Ya know it seems someone did rec the BL03 but I couldn't find the quote. Maybe it was you. Either way thanks for your advice.

Yeah the Blon is better sounding than any of the previous recommendations, although iirc the shape was part of the criteria?

Don't be surprised if she needs to nick a pair of eartips off you. The stock ones are awful.

Assuming you are talking to me, what type of tips would you recommend?

Nov 25, 2019 at 2:35 AM Post #28,667 of 33,689
Seems like T800 going to be a great deal during black friday, I can get it for around $270 or cheaper with coupon stacking + free shipping with DHL, dayum

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019 at 3:00 AM Post #28,668 of 33,689
Seems like T800 going to be great deal during black friday, I can get it for around $270 or cheaper with coupon stacking + free shipping with DHL, dayum
Yeah, that's a good deal. I've heard almost nothing but good things about them. I wish I could get them, but I've spent too much lately and I can't spend so much in this next sale.

Nov 25, 2019 at 3:25 AM Post #28,669 of 33,689
I actually have spend a lot too this month, but it's around the corner :L3000: & I didn't want to miss the chance to get a good deal. also, It maybe my last purchase until there is worth for me to upgrade to

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019 at 3:50 AM Post #28,671 of 33,689
Seems like T800 going to be a great deal during black friday, I can get it for around $270 or cheaper with coupon stacking + free shipping with DHL, dayum

At 11/11 I think with coupons stacked the T800 was about $265ish.
T800 is extremely detailed for sure, beats all my other budget to midfi CHFI IEMs in this area, and even my more expensive western multi BA/hybrid IEMs. Even though it is an all BA set, due to the vented subwoofer and tuning, it is quite bassy, but not basshead levels.

T800 is my end game set for multi BA/hybrids. But it is quite bright for the treble, so if u are treble sensitive, not the best choice. Unless u wanna play with knowles filters/eartip +/- cable changes.

Nov 25, 2019 at 4:44 AM Post #28,673 of 33,689
At 11/11 I think with coupons stacked the T800 was about $265ish.
T800 is extremely detailed for sure, beats all my other budget to midfi CHFI IEMs in this area, and even my more expensive western multi BA/hybrid IEMs. Even though it is an all BA set, due to the vented subwoofer and tuning, it is quite bassy, but not basshead levels.

T800 is my end game set for multi BA/hybrids. But it is quite bright for the treble, so if u are treble sensitive, not the best choice. Unless u wanna play with knowles filters/eartip +/- cable changes.
So it's a spicy one I see. But was it as bright as the BA5 ? Or maybe you can give some recommendation on other IEM with similar quality but with less sibilance?

Nov 25, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #28,675 of 33,689
That's not what he said.
he can say lots of things, i am alien for example, why he is trying to take credit for a brilliantly tuned earphone?
Kopi said long time ago that he was just one of the first owners and the BL03 was tuned by Zhuo Hulang, now all of a sudden he is the tuner
you know Otto, i was the tuner of Abyss Diana Phi

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #28,678 of 33,689
So it's a spicy one I see. But was it as bright as the BA5 ? Or maybe you can give some recommendation on other IEM with similar quality but with less sibilance?

I don't have BA5. T800 is bright but i don't find it sibilant - which my definition is S sounds on vocals sound snake like. ssssssss.

Nov 25, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #28,679 of 33,689
Edit:ali-fu-skillz not very good, I found 1 option, and it was not much cheaper than the brand name you mentioned.
Send me a pointer?

Search Aliexpress for “mould putty”, and you’ll see them all. The prices vary by the amount, with some sellers selling 10-16 grams of material, and others selling hundreds of grams. So be sure to check that :)

Nov 25, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #28,680 of 33,689
I don't have BA5. T800 is bright but i don't find it sibilant - which my definition is S sounds on vocals sound snake like. ssssssss.
As long as it didn't sound harsh, I think I can handle it. Because classic or jazz wouldn't have so much sssss too imo, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back