Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 13, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #24,196 of 33,689
Thanks! Interesting IEM, too bad they can be worn cable down only, because of the shape and nozzle angle. I forgot to add that I need over ear cable too.

They can be worn both ways, I wear mine over the ears without any issues.

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #24,197 of 33,689
Hi guys. Can someone help me choose a good IEM to purchase?

Currently my eye is on Tanchjim Oxygen. All the reading I've done leads to it being a very good IEM.

I auditioned the Final E5000 and iBasso IT01s recently: really love the E5000, that bass is amazing, and I appreciated the detail on the IT01s. I also tried the Kinera Idun and liked it; perhaps a bit too little bass impact for me though.

Choices that seem to be direct competitors to Oxygen include Kanas Pro, BGVP DM6, TFZ No. 3 Ti and such.

Can anyone help me make a good decision? Am buying as a long term investment. My source is LG G6 which I use an Audirect Beam with. Might be getting a Fiio A5 soon too.
What is Your budget? Do You rather prefer saving money and getting something very good or want something great without thinking about money spent?
Want to really save money and get something with IT01-like details with E5K-like bass - go with KZ ZS10Pro (~40$).

Have money, go with any out of those: BGVP DM7, TFZ No.3 Ti, Moondrop KXXS, Tanchjim Oxygen or Sony EX800ST. It all boils down to fit and tips You wish to use.

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #24,198 of 33,689

Currently my eye is on Tanchjim Oxygen. All the reading I've done leads to it being a very good IEM.

I auditioned the Final E5000 and iBasso IT01s recently: really love the E5000, that bass is amazing, and I appreciated the detail on the IT01s. I also tried the Kinera Idun and liked it; perhaps a bit too little bass impact for me though.

Choices that seem to be direct competitors to Oxygen include Kanas Pro, BGVP DM6, TFZ No. 3 Ti and such.

Can anyone help me make a good decision? Am buying as a long term investment. My source is LG G6 which I use an Audirect Beam with. Might be getting a Fiio A5 soon too.
Get the E5000, euphoric, emotional sound with big bassline and tight hits is hard to find, the comfort is amazing as well, very unique pair of earphones

Jun 13, 2019 at 3:57 PM Post #24,199 of 33,689
Get the E5000, euphoric, emotional sound with big bassline and tight hits is hard to find, the comfort is amazing as well, very unique pair of earphones
I think he had bought it already then. He likes bass part of E5K but also likes details IT01 provided.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #24,201 of 33,689
Didn't some prefer to original Kanas to the Kanas Pro due to increased bass response as well? Anyway, the price gap was not as huge for sure, but significant still.

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:02 AM Post #24,203 of 33,689
if i want to buy inexpensive iem with good SQ, i rather get the MH755 than the Crescent
Why? With all the fakes out there and a Headfi review says the Crescent is an improvement over that one. Is weedy through listings of fake copies to find an original and lower price worth it to a blingy Crescent?

Jun 14, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #24,204 of 33,689
What is Your budget? Do You rather prefer saving money and getting something very good or want something great without thinking about money spent?
Want to really save money and get something with IT01-like details with E5K-like bass - go with KZ ZS10Pro (~40$).

Have money, go with any out of those: BGVP DM7, TFZ No.3 Ti, Moondrop KXXS, Tanchjim Oxygen or Sony EX800ST. It all boils down to fit and tips You wish to use.

I am looking to spend around 300usd maximum. The IEMs I have outlined seem to fit into this range, yes?

Would you say the Tanchjim Oxygens will be a good long term investment? What kind of sound can I expect with, say, stock tips?

I have to say, I am leaning on the Oxygen. Can anyone help me debate and compare it with Final E5000, Kanas Pro/KXXS, BGVP DM6, TFZ No. 3 Ti? I'd like to know as much as possible before choosing.

Oooh. I really did like the E5000. Do you know if you can compare it to the Oxygen, maybe Kanas Pro etc. I would like to hear if the others may be an improvement in what I'm looking for.

I think he had bought it already then. He likes bass part of E5K but also likes details IT01 provided.

I auditioned the E5000 and IT01s: sadly do not own them.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019 at 1:33 AM Post #24,205 of 33,689
Why? With all the fakes out there and a Headfi review says the Crescent is an improvement over that one. Is weedy through listings of fake copies to find an original and lower price worth it to a blingy Crescent?
I believe that only the black mh755 is fake, I ordered 6pcs mh755 from eBay in 3 different stores and they were all original (white).

Jun 14, 2019 at 3:36 AM Post #24,206 of 33,689
I believe that only the black mh755 is fake, I ordered 6pcs mh755 from eBay in 3 different stores and they were all original (white).
Wrong, definitely fake white ones out there too!
Maybe You just got lucky with those 3 different sellers. Currently I know 7 legit MH755 sellers @ eBay. Haven`t tried others.

Jun 14, 2019 at 3:37 AM Post #24,207 of 33,689

provided you can get the real thing, then yes, i would personally think it's better to get the MH755.

ive tried the crescent, but although it's good, i didn't find the sound that appealing for me (also considering my taste and what i already have).

the MH755 sounds just as good (and arguably even better for me) , and also more versatile: the stock cable is short and comfy for bluetooth like ES100, and i can simply add extension for desktop use.

not to mention those eartips... I'd say they worth the price alone. i bought a couple of mh755, gave it to friends, but keeping the stock tips

oooh, and also add to the fact that the first batch crescent demo that i tested died on me without me doing anything.

Jun 14, 2019 at 3:46 AM Post #24,208 of 33,689
I have to say, I am leaning on the Oxygen.
If You are sure about short nozzle fitting Your ears, then go for Oxygens and call it done. This IEM is great when it comes to SQ.

Oooh. I really did like the E5000.
Then why didn`t You get it if You really liked it? There really is no more thinking and comparing needed if it sounded great to You ears & with Your gear! :wink:

Jun 14, 2019 at 5:01 AM Post #24,209 of 33,689

I didn't heard the Tanchjim Oxygen, but I have a Tanchjim Cora and, believe me, it's the best IEM I ever Heard. I'm saying it including some Campfire Andromeda. The sound signature, by the graphs, is very similar to the ones of Tanchjim Oxygen, Moondrop Kanas Pro and E5000.

I already made a review of the Tanchjim Cora here on Head-fi:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tanchjim-cora.23610/reviews

Just look to theses graphs and compare:

Screenshot_20190614-055629.png
Screenshot_20190614-055526.png
Screenshot_20190605-224500.png
Screenshot_20190605-074827.png

The best part is that the Cora costs 50 bucks...

Jun 14, 2019 at 5:09 AM Post #24,210 of 33,689
I would like to share my Unboxing on the ikko OH10 as I personally feel this is an iem that I can safely recommend.
For those familiar with the OH1, a quick impression on the OH10 as compared to the OH1 will be fuller bass expression, clearer midrange and airier treble. Soundstage is significantly bigger. Shells of the OH10 are made of copper. Enjoy! :)

photo_2019-06-13_21-29-22.jpg photo_2019-06-13_21-29-23.jpg
photo_2019-06-13_21-29-22 (2).jpg photo_2019-06-13_21-29-22 (3).jpg

Compilation of other general feedback in the comments section so far

Unboxing Video
Facebook

I didn't heard the Tanchjim Oxygen, but I have a Tanchjim Cora and, believe me, it's the best IEM I ever Heard. I'm saying it including some Campfire Andromeda. The sound signature, by the graphs, is very similar to the ones of Tanchjim Oxygen, Moondrop Kanas Pro and E5000.

I already made a review of the Tanchjim Cora here on Head-fi:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tanchjim-cora.23610/reviews

Just look to theses graphs and compare:

The best part is that the Cora costs 50 bucks...
Having owned all the iems you have mentioned, I have to disagree completely. In my opinion, the Campfire Andromeda, Tanchjim Oxygen, Moondrop Kanas Pro & Final E5000 are just superior to the Cora. Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back