Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 30, 2019 at 8:49 AM Post #23,881 of 33,689
Seems that they are just out of stock currently and thus such pricing. In eBay they offer it with free shipping but list as out of stock: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TFZ-No-3-N...hable-HiFi-In-ear-Earphone-IEMs-/273643434370

Dammit! WHY?! I`m so tempted to get it but no free money atm -.-
Any word how they compare to KPE?
I don't think it is out of stock as of here.

Quick impression of Moondrop Kanas Pro vs TFZ No.3 Ti
The No.3 Ti boasts a fuller and punchier bass expression. The vocals on the No.3 Ti are clearer with extra forwardness, higher transparency level and more engagement. For the treble, the No.3 Ti presents an airier feeling and the expression is more energetic. Lastly, for the soundstage, the TFZ No.3 Ti excels in both the width and depth, providing a holographic feeling that is unrivalled in comparison to the Kanas Pro. I hope this helps. Enjoy & Happy Listening, as always! :)

photo_2019-05-30_20-48-12.jpg

waiting for @IryxBRO to review and compare No 3 Ti with oxygen and KPE

nice, thanks, will keep this no 3 Ti on my radar. how much is the retail price?
No problem, glad to be of help! 300 USD :)

So the ti cost 300 ?
Yes, as of here. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 8:56 AM Post #23,882 of 33,689

The No.3 Ti boasts a fuller and punchier bass expression. The vocals on the No.3 Ti are clearer with extra forwardness, higher transparency level and more engagement. For the treble, the No.3 Ti presents an airier feeling and the expression is more energetic. Lastly, for the soundstage, the TFZ No.3 Ti excels in both the width and depth, providing a holographic feeling that is unrivalled in comparison to the Kanas Pro. I hope this helps. Enjoy & Happy Listening, as always! :)

M`kay... this is so turn-on, especially comparison about Ti having more width and depth and holographic feeling as I`m already having quite huge, airy and holographic sound with KPE and with my gear, which makes me cautious about Your impression about Ti (might be "artificial illusion" or FR tuning).
Still wish to see graphs... any out there for Ti version?
I wonder what is the actual pricing of Ti version as @ Penon it adds 190$ for shipping alone (which is absurd!).
So, I guess it is still around 110$, which would be great!

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #23,883 of 33,689

Sounds impressive. But quite pricey for me ...
So, if it cost around $200, it could be the Kanas Pro killer ?

May 30, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #23,884 of 33,689

No problem, glad to be of help! 300 USD :)

Yes, as of here. Cheers! :)

That bold statement has sold me. I feel that Kanas Pro is 1 of clearest iem on this tier. That's crazy this thing surpass the KP. USD 300 is like double the Kanas Pro price, but given that performance that technically better than KP and Oxygen i think it will be worth the price. Can i expect near TOTL level iem? how does it compare to like say andromeda if you ever heard / have one?

May 30, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #23,885 of 33,689
M`kay... this is so turn-on, especially comparison about Ti having more width and depth and holographic feeling as I`m already having quite huge, airy and holographic sound with KPE and with my gear, which makes me cautious about Your impression about Ti (might be "artificial illusion" or FR tuning).
I wonder what is the actual pricing of Ti version as @ Penon it adds 190$ for shipping alone (which is absurd!).

Sounds impressive. But quite pricey for me ...
So, if it cost around $200, it could be the Kanas Pro killer ?

Its $300, near double the Kanas Pro

May 30, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #23,886 of 33,689
May 30, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #23,887 of 33,689
$190 is the adder for getting the Ti Version over the standard TFZ No.3.. not the shipping cost.

Seems like a lot of money for just a different case... Amazing if the case only makes such a sound difference.

May 30, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #23,888 of 33,689
The No.3 Ti is really impressive. I think you are mistaken, it is not 190USD for shipping alone. The actual pricing of No.3 Ti for express service is 300USD while for registered airmail, it is 299USD. Base price is the normal No.3. Hope this clears your confusion. Cheers! :)

That bold statement has sold me. I feel that Kanas Pro is 1 of clearest iem on this tier. That's crazy this thing surpass the KP. USD 300 is like double the Kanas Pro price, but given that performance that technically better than KP and Oxygen i think it will be worth the price. Can i expect near TOTL level iem? how does it compare to like say andromeda if you ever heard / have one?
I have both versions of Andromeda. Will update you here soon. :)

May 30, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #23,889 of 33,689
$190 is the adder for getting the Ti Version over the standard TFZ No.3.. not the shipping cost.

Seems like a lot of money for just a different case... Amazing if the case only makes such a sound difference.
If that`s the only "upgrade" of Ti version, then it is rip-off money from ppl, imho. I would buy regular No.3 and rip it apart and mod it if it has such potential :D

May 30, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #23,890 of 33,689
May 30, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #23,891 of 33,689
No its 300 so kpe still doin well for his price but i think 300 i would get bgvp dm7

May 30, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #23,892 of 33,689
@DynamicEars

Quick impression of Campfire Audio Andromeda (With Final E Tips) vs TFZ No.3 Ti
The Andromeda has quicker bass decay and the presentation is more clinical than the TFZ No.3 Ti. TFZ No.3 Ti has a more full-bodied expression. The midrange on the Andromeda has better clarity with a more forward display. The treble on the Andromeda is superior with defined crisp and sparkle. The Andromeda has a more spacious presentation.

Hope this helps! Cheers! :)

photo_2019-05-30_21-21-52.jpg

That`s what I thought! So, it is actually 109$ ?
Normal No.3: 109USD
No.3 Ti with Express Service: 300USD
No.3 Ti with Registered Airmail: 299USD

I think this clears your confusion. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #23,893 of 33,689
M`kay... I still confused about that pricing since express vs. usual reg. am. is just 1USD difference. Also, why the heck Penon sells it under regular No.3 link?

May 30, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #23,895 of 33,689
@DynamicEars

Quick impression of Campfire Audio Andromeda (With Final E Tips) vs TFZ No.3 Ti
The Andromeda has quicker bass decay and the presentation is more clinical than the TFZ No.3 Ti. TFZ No.3 Ti has a more full-bodied expression. The midrange on the Andromeda has better clarity with a more forward display. The treble on the Andromeda is superior with defined crisp and sparkle. The Andromeda has a more spacious presentation.

Hope this helps! Cheers! :)

Normal No.3: 109USD
No.3 Ti with Express Service: 300USD
No.3 Ti with Registered Airmail: 299USD

I think this clears your confusion. Cheers! :)

Thanks for that lightning fast comparison. Giant slayer is still a myth, as expected, but I roughly get how the 3 TI sit between KPE/Oxygen and Andromeda, and for the price, i think they are really good. Will save up some money for this if possible. I'm quite happy with my Kanas Pro as daily driver currently, still hesitate to get Oxygen. But your review on no 3 TI is really something. Are they using different driver altogether with different shell from No. 3 vanilla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back