Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 30, 2019 at 10:02 AM Post #23,896 of 33,689
No its 300 so kpe still doin well for his price but i think 300 i would get bgvp dm7
Gotcha!
Quick impression of BGVP DM7 vs TFZ No.3 Ti
The No.3 Ti has a fuller and more impactful bass expression. The DM7 prides itself in a slightly quicker bass decay and the presentation is more nimble than the TFZ No.3 Ti. The midrange on the No.3 Ti has a more forward and engaging midrange. The treble expression on the No.3 Ti has more defined crisp and there is an airier feeling. The No.3 Ti excels in the width while the depth is quite similar.

photo_2019-05-30_22-02-30.jpg

Thanks for that lightning fast comparison. Giant slayer is still a myth, as expected, but I roughly get how the 3 TI sit between KPE/Oxygen and Andromeda, and for the price, i think they are really good. Will save up some money for this if possible. I'm quite happy with my Kanas Pro as daily driver currently, still hesitate to get Oxygen. But your review on no 3 TI is really something. Are they using different driver altogether with different shell from No. 3 vanilla?
Glad to be of help! Afaik, the shells are definitely different, I will get back to you soon on the driver. Enjoy your current gears & Happy Listening, as always! :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #23,897 of 33,689

listen to this with the T1C: each kick literally vibrate to the brain! and not in a "brutal pounding" way, but a great vibration one. even at low volume it can be felt.
the T1C has the deepest and best subbass presentation of all TWS and wired IEMs and earbuds that I've tried (wait, i haven't compare it to the Kanas yet, so stay tuned :ksc75smile:)
The TFZ King Pro also does this, but still bleeds to the midbass too much that prolonged listening made me nauseous.

ooh, i use a wide bore eartips with my T1C. it really let loose all it's capabilities

Hello, I recently got my qcy qs1 and they're nice but the volume is so low, I'm using them on my Samsung s8+ phone. Any tips on how to get them louder?

May 30, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #23,898 of 33,689
Hello, I recently got my qcy qs1 and they're nice but the volume is so low, I'm using them on my Samsung s8+ phone. Any tips on how to get them louder?
Get a amp dac or root it and get the viper4android app

What you csn try to is to set your dolby atmos on music setting or film one of them both is louder about 2-3db

May 30, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #23,899 of 33,689
May 30, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #23,900 of 33,689

Hmm, the volume goes super low when the battery is almost dead. I assume yours are charged? Because mine go to ear splitting volume. That’s on an iPhone though, so I don’t know if the Samsung could be the cause or not.

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #23,901 of 33,689
Finally!

rGRQI4k.jpg

Props for the seller who didn't save on bubble wrap
gfEmgQq.jpg

For those worried about the fit, I can say at least to me it fits better than KPE and ZST. Ofc, depending on your ear anatomy it can vary but I wouldn't be THAT worried if you don't have fit issues with these IEMs! Time for some listening now :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #23,902 of 33,689
Wait sry they are bluetooth there is a option in the secret menu too disable the maximal bluetooth volume

https://beebom.com/how-increase-bluetooth-headset-volume-android/

Try this

Thanks for the response, yeah I have done that it's still super low, sucks:frowning2:
Hmm, the volume goes super low when the battery is almost dead. I assume yours are charged? Because mine go to ear splitting volume. That’s on an iPhone though, so I don’t know if the Samsung could be the cause or not.

Thanks for the response! Yeah they're fully charged, probably is the Samsung's fault I'll try them on my pc, sucks because I got them for my phone specially

May 30, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #23,903 of 33,689
Thanks for the response, yeah I have done that it's still super low, sucks:frowning2:

Thanks for the response! Yeah they're fully charged, probably is the Samsung's fault I'll try them on my pc, sucks because I got them for my phone specially
Then try viper4android but you gave too root its a systemwide sound driver for aux usbdacs intern speakers or bluetooth device

May 30, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #23,904 of 33,689
Now I got some time to catch up the thread and the talk about the TFZ got me a bit intrigued, so I went on twitter to check if I there's an FR graph and I've found this one showing the No.3 vs TI which looks basically the same:

source: https://twitter.com/nyanchu202/status/1099161935860224000

Well, I've personally never been a TFZ fan mostly because of they like to spam new releases every month and that's a nightmare for reselling value but if that's a good one, nice! :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 5:19 PM Post #23,905 of 33,689
Now I got some time to catch up the thread and the talk about the TFZ got me a bit intrigued, so I went on twitter to check if I there's an FR and I've found this one showing the No.3 vs TI which looks basically the same:

source: https://twitter.com/nyanchu202/status/1099161935860224000

Well, I personally never been a TFZ fan mostly because of they like to spam new releases and that's a nightmare for reselling value but if that's a good one, nice! :)

Judging by this graph this looks tonally quite similar to Simgot EN700 Pro. :)

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 5:40 PM Post #23,906 of 33,689
The re-discovery thread: taking these "vintage" $20 MEMT X5 for a spin downtown after @loomisjohnson elaborated on them today. They feature the flavour of their season (early 2017): big sound, a huge and mid-bass heavy low end in small magnetic shells. The design has remained cool and they still work fine for their purpose as inconspicuous, tiny workhorses in noisy environments (purpose as defined by us at the time, though...) such as gym, buses etc.

P.S. Reviews "at the time" were a mixed bag.

IMG_7290.JPG

May 30, 2019 at 6:24 PM Post #23,907 of 33,689
The re-discovery thread: taking these "vintage" $20 MEMT X5 for a spin downtown after @loomisjohnson elaborated on them today. They feature the flavour of their season (early 2017): big sound, a huge and mid-bass heavy low end in small magnetic shells. The design has remained cool and they still work fine for their purpose as inconspicuous, tiny workhorses in noisy environments (purpose as defined by us at the time, though...) such as gym, buses etc.

P.S. Reviews "at the time" were a mixed bag.

for transparency's sake: the memt aren't some transcendentally great sounding $20 iem, but they are essentially perfect for what 98.9% of the population wants in an earphone, which is to say they're indestructible, fit and isolate superbly, and reproduce music accurately. everyone should own one, as well as the kz ed9, which has many of the same attributes.
%

Last edited:
May 30, 2019 at 6:41 PM Post #23,908 of 33,689
for transparency's sake: the memt aren't some transcendentally great sounding $20 iem, but they are essentially perfect for what 98.9% of the population wants in an earphone, which is to say they're indestructible, fit and isolate superbly, and reproduce music accurately. everyone should own one, as well as the kz ed9, which has many of the same attributes.
%

I still enjoy the sound of my MEMT X5 earphones.
But, I wish the cable had a little less "memory", since it tends to stay coiled, and tangles a bit.
And, the right-angle 3.5mm plug really needs a bit more of a "shoulder", to have better clearance when you're using a phone case.

May 30, 2019 at 6:42 PM Post #23,909 of 33,689
%

Agreed. Flawed but fun. If I remember correctly, they have a slammin' low end :L3000:

May 30, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #23,910 of 33,689
I still enjoy the sound of my MEMT X5 earphones.
But, I wish the cable had a little less "memory", since it tends to stay coiled, and tangles a bit.
And, the right-angle 3.5mm plug really needs a bit more of a "shoulder", to have better clearance when you're using a phone case.
Since then, they fixed all that with the newer version; MEMT X5s. :spy: ...tuning is better, plus way better wires!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back