Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 23, 2017 at 10:14 PM Post #7,156 of 33,689
At my profile this is what I got, my mini impression of both....

SENDIY M1221 (Beryllium driver & BA hybrid with true tri-band performance with 3-tuning nozzles) -these are more on a professional level and are easily the best I have with ultimately the best texture and coherency I've heard by far with basically no harshness or unwanted peaks. With a choice of three tuning nozzles that works flawlessly -Balance, Neutral, and Flat. They sound brilliant and epic in every way with some of the widest soundstage and frontal head stage possible with clean and effortless detail, micro-details, and transparency from top to bottom. And finally, resolution on these are some of the best to be had for its price!

MaGaosi K3 (and *K3 PRO with 2-tuning nozzles) (Graphene drivers & dual Knowles 30017 BA hybrid) -similar tuning to the original K3003i, but better and more accurate bass and cleaner sounding midrange! ...with the *K3 PRO, the Dark Gray tuning nozzles "down-plays" the harsh and sibilant brightness you get on certain songs or genre's, while with the Silver tuning nozzles plays on the warmer side with excellent treble and refinement!

These are both my top toys! :cool:

My Profile link.....
http://www.head-fi.org/u/363120/1clearhead

Anyone could do a comparison of these 2 earphones with the Lz A4?

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #7,158 of 33,689
Can somebody recommend me an upgrade from the vivo xe800? Basically, I want an IEM with the same signature (maybe with a little more bass, but just a little)
A user a couple days ago posted a brief comparison between vivo xe800 and other IEM with the same sound signature but I can't find the post... and yes, I've tried with the search tool, my budget is around $30 :grinning:

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #7,159 of 33,689
Anyone could do a comparison of these 2 earphones with the Lz A4?

TwinACStacks gives his take as well. I'm away, I can pm you other's input when I get the chance. I'm more inclined in the sendiy myself. I'll consider it later on. Just dropped 400$ on an Opus#1 DAP. I mean, if you like an iem so much, there's plenty of options to bump up your enjoyment.

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #7,160 of 33,689
TwinACStacks gives his take as well. I'm away, I can pm you other's input when I get the chance. I'm more inclined in the sendiy myself. I'll consider it later on. Just dropped 400$ on an Opus#1 DAP. I mean, if you like an iem so much, there's plenty of options to bump up your enjoyment.
I gotten myself an opus as well, but it's just the itch of finding a new toy! Plus it's offer time in Ali soon too!

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #7,162 of 33,689

You are gonna be connecting all your gear to Opus and rediscovering them. Then you will go balanced next :D

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #7,163 of 33,689
Y
You are gonna be connecting all your gear to Opus and rediscovering them. Then you will go balanced next :D
yeah indeed! I am waiting for my balanced cable to arrive and I'm sure that's a whole lot of fun to go next!

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #7,164 of 33,689

I did order a balanced cable (fidue). Hopefully coming my way next week. Thanks Lurk650 Podster.
looking forward to the whole experience!

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:21 AM Post #7,165 of 33,689
I did order a balanced cable (fidue). Hopefully coming my way next week. Thanks Lurk650 Podster.
looking forward to the whole experience!

Im sure you won't regret it. Just get that FW update done first thing.

Mar 24, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #7,167 of 33,689
I found the Mee Audio Pinnacle P1 going for $166 on Ali anniversary here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Authentic-MEE-Audio-MEElectronics-Pinnacle-P1-Audiophile-Bass-HIFI-DJ-Studio-Monitor-Music-In-Ear-Earphones/32755489721.html

Anyone have any experience with this store? Anyone found a better deal than this?

I'd love to see a list of all the best anniversary deals, it's hard to parse through all the stores to figure out who's got the best price on a given IEM.

Mar 24, 2017 at 2:38 AM Post #7,168 of 33,689

cool.gif
Sorry I missed this reply.  1-10 with 5 being Neutral?

Mid. Bass:

P1  6
A4  7
K3  9

Sub Bass:

P1  5
A4  7
K3  8

Rather difficult to judge but this is how I hear it.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Think i'm going to grab the k3's in the sale. I never found my MEE P1's inadequate in the bass department, but now I've been using the memt x5's for about a week i'm struggling going back to them for EDM/Metal (Not a basshead by any stretch). Obviously in every other sense the P1's blow them out of the water. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back