Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 9, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #2,613 of 33,689
Finally, after receiving a defective pair of 4in1, I'm returning it back to the seller, but I still need an IEM. I'm still thinking of getting another pair of 4in1 or Dt2+ or something under $30 that sounds similar or better than 4in1.
Can anyone please share his impression on dt2+?

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #2,614 of 33,689
Damn, all this talk is really making me reconsider buying tk12 for the magaosi k1s..

Which one has better soundstage, details and instrument separation? I've wanted the tk12 for a long time but the k1 is sounding realllyyy good. Or would you recommend the tk13s instead?

cool.gif
The TK12 are by far my favorite listen, even though they aren't technically my best earphones. Although not as accurate as their big Brothers (TK13 and SWIII) they are such a relaxed listen, and are MASSIVE sounding. I haven't had enough listening to say the Magaosi will really hang, but my impressions are quite good. At this time I REALLY like the Moni Ones as well. Very Balanced and Articulate with deep, extended and superbly controlled Low end. This too is from first impressions. I can say more in about 50-100 hours of burn in.

For a little Darker and relaxed signature You could also go with the Magoasi M3. I have all three of these burning in as we speak.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #2,615 of 33,689
:cool: The TK12 are by far my favorite listen, even though they aren't technically my best earphones. Although not as accurate as their big Brothers (TK13 and SWIII) they are such a relaxed listen, and are MASSIVE sounding. I haven't had enough listening to say the Magaosi will really hang, but my impressions are quite good. At this time I REALLY like the Moni Ones as well. Very Balanced and Articulate with deep, extended and superbly controlled Low end. This too is from first impressions. I can say more in about 50-100 hours of burn in.

For a little Darker and relaxed signature You could also go with the Magoasi M3. I have all three of these burning in as we speak.

:cool: :cool: TWIN
twin, do you like moni better than k1? Differences?

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #2,616 of 33,689

cool.gif
The TK12 are by far my favorite listen, even though they aren't technically my best earphones. Although not as accurate as their big Brothers (TK13 and SWIII) they are such a relaxed listen, and are MASSIVE sounding. I haven't had enough listening to say the Magaosi will really hang, but my impressions are quite good. At this time I REALLY like the Moni Ones as well. Very Balanced and Articulate with deep, extended and superbly controlled Low end. This too is from first impressions. I can say more in about 50-100 hours of burn in.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

So far, which of the Magaosi and Moni Ones would you say that you prefer?   Those are the 2 that I am looking at for 11/11.  I would buy both, but I have the Trinity PM6 coming eventually and don't like having too many.  I also have the TK12, which I really enjoy.  I 100% agree with your assessment of them.  The sound is truly massive, but would like something a little bit more articulate.

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #2,617 of 33,689
:cool: The TK12 are by far my favorite listen, even though they aren't technically my best earphones. Although not as accurate as their big Brothers (TK13 and SWIII) they are such a relaxed listen, and are MASSIVE sounding. I haven't had enough listening to say the Magaosi will really hang, but my impressions are quite good. At this time I REALLY like the Moni Ones as well. Very Balanced and Articulate with deep, extended and superbly controlled Low end. This too is from first impressions. I can say more in about 50-100 hours of burn in.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

K1 or tk13 for rock and metal in general and good gaming experience (no need for lack of bass, just something with soundstage an imaging, immersive gaming)

Nov 9, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #2,618 of 33,689
That is no glue there) It's a dampers on both holes, like in the Trinity's filters, just very small.:rolleyes:

I was told it was glue. Whatever it is, poke a hole, it's cuts down the bloat of mid bass

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #2,619 of 33,689
black friday sale
LMUE
http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=ca49b72e8b409e2c5d59eeb07&id=6e2c0b72fa
sneak peek: shanling m3 for USD202.69

Nov 9, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #2,620 of 33,689
hey guys, there was a new triple driver 2ba and 1dd cheap 30/40usd hybrid that came around same time as dt2 plus, it was white color with triangle open back. anyone has a link for that and did anyone order it. Looking to see which one of these cheap triple driver is a giant killer, **** dt2+ vs xiaomi pro vs that white one.

Nov 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #2,621 of 33,689
  hey guys, there was a new triple driver 2ba and 1dd cheap 30/40usd hybrid that came around same time as dt2 plus, it was white color with triangle open back. anyone has a link for that and did anyone order it. Looking to see which one of these cheap triple driver is a giant killer, **** dt2+ vs xiaomi pro vs that white one.

It was on Penon Audio - Swing EC1 - I think

Nov 9, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #2,622 of 33,689
Yep thats the one. Thanks. Surprised no one ordered these.

Nov 9, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #2,623 of 33,689
  It happens sometimes on rockboxed Xduuo X3 with different iem's with low impendance (<32 i think). My tennmak pro has same problem with Xduuo. With Hidizs it sounds ok (on stock firmware no problem too). Try to use tk13 on rockbox via line out. 

Hey friend, I tested the TK13 on my notebook and it has no noise. In my smarthphone and Xduoo X3 he gets the ******* noise. Does using a small amplifier leave the noise ??? I'm thinking of buying a mini tube amp. Does it solve?

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:57 PM Post #2,625 of 33,689
Very very quick OOTB impression of the DT2+ after listening for 30min with stock tips and 30min with trinity HYBRIDS, all on my LG V20 tricked into high impedance mode.

1) No shrill highs like the 4in1
2) Almost mid forward in presentation. Both male and female vocals are in the middle or front of the mix.
3) Less subbass more mid bass than 4in1.
4) Imaging and clarity feel congested.

Hoping that things clear up and the sub bass shows up after some burn.

Right now, even with the shrill highs the 4in1 just has better quality sound. But it's also been burned in for 100+.

If you're waiting on pulling the trigger, I suggest waiting a little longer til more of us get burned in and have more thorough impressions.

It's certainly not something I feel you should run out and buy immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back