Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 9, 2016 at 9:11 PM Post #2,626 of 33,689
Figured I'd share this with everyone else.

If you are a new user of the AE mobile app you can get up to $300 in coupons also works if you make a new account regardless if you aren't a "new user", the offer is linked to your device so only 1 per device. One of those is a spend >$100 and get $10 off, also a spend >$15 and get $3 off the rest $30 off $300 and $50 off $500. These can be combined with the AE select coupons which allow up $6 off on orders over $59 AND can also be combined with seller coupons for really good savings. The way I got these was I made a new account and at 12 am I clicked the link, you have to do this within the first 3 minutes of the day because they run out quick. I found this much better and less aggravating then collecting coins all to find out they ran out of coupons, which seems to happen no matter how many times I have tried.

I hope this helps everyone get a good deal on what they want!:)

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #2,629 of 33,689
Has anyone seen more of the DZAT DT-05? The original ones I found and added to my wishlist are now showing as unavailable and I can't find them anywhere else on AliExpress.

I believe it was posted an issue with them so they recalled them to fix it

Nov 10, 2016 at 2:26 AM Post #2,631 of 33,689
Figured I'd share this with everyone else.

If you are a new user of the AE mobile app you can get up to $300 in coupons also works if you make a new account regardless if you aren't a "new user", the offer is linked to your device so only 1 per device. One of those is a spend >$100 and get $10 off, also a spend >$15 and get $3 off the rest $30 off $300 and $50 off $500. These can be combined with the AE select coupons which allow up $6 off on orders over $59 AND can also be combined with seller coupons for really good savings. The way I got these was I made a new account and at 12 am I clicked the link, you have to do this within the first 3 minutes of the day because they run out quick. I found this much better and less aggravating then collecting coins all to find out they ran out of coupons, which seems to happen no matter how many times I have tried.

I hope this helps everyone get a good deal on what they want!:)

I was thinking the same about the coin coupons, but managed to get them eitherway (you have to be extremely fast, 0.5 secs after they come they're generally gone), the way I did it was tapping like a maniac the last 2 secs before the coupons arrive (better do to it on the app over the website, not a chance on the web) while having another triggerfinger on the redeem button :)

Nov 10, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #2,632 of 33,689
Just wanted to say that the Balance 2M has been settling in quite nicely. I have stopped daily iem use some time ago but the TFZ Balance 2M has somehow managed to get into my daily rotation :p

The midrange is realtively dry and that makes for surprisingly articulate rock renditions, when using wide bore tips. I have been using them quite a bit since I got them and I am impressed with what TFZ has pulled off here. These are quintessential everyday use iem that will sound great for both music and general use. They are currently the only iem in my daily stable, take that as you will. 

Nov 10, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #2,633 of 33,689

Hey friend, I tested the TK13 on my notebook and it has no noise. In my smarthphone and Xduoo X3 he gets the ******* noise. Does using a small amplifier leave the noise ??? I'm thinking of buying a mini tube amp. Does it solve?

Have you tried  to connect tk13 to line out on xduuo? It can help, it works with some hybrids. 
Sorry, I don't have an amp, so I have no idea if it will resolve your problem. 

Nov 10, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #2,634 of 33,689
Hi guys. Can you please tell me what are the best in ears in the $100 or below range (11.11 price)? Note that I do not like those big earphones that need to be fitted "upside down" (like Shure for example). So I am looking for something smaller, something elegant, with nice build quality. As for music, I listen to ambient post rock, progressive house, Sigur Ros is a big name in my book.

I only had the HiFiMan Re-400B earphones and I must admit I didn't like them at all. They were lacking in bass-department and the overall experience was rather lifeless :/ They did not make me smile at all :/ So I am definitely looking for something much different! Something more alive :) Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #2,635 of 33,689
  Hi guys. Can you please tell me what are the best in ears in the $100 or below range (11.11 price)? Note that I do not like those big earphones that need to be fitted "upside down" (like Shure for example). So I am looking for something smaller, something elegant, with nice build quality. As for music, I listen to ambient post rock, progressive house, Sigur Ros is a big name in my book.

I only had the HiFiMan Re-400B earphones and I must admit I didn't like them at all. They were lacking in bass-department and the overall experience was rather lifeless :/ They did not make me smile at all :/ So I am definitely looking for something much different! Something more alive :) Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Maybe check out the Moni One.

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #2,636 of 33,689

Not in the sale but i would highly reccomend Trinity IEM's - The Delta especially... you can find the threads here on Head-fi

Personally Im very interested in the Tenmak Crazy Cello. Not enough reliable reviews yet but it looks promising
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.YJu2ga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back