Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 10, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #2,641 of 33,689
Not in the sale but i would highly reccomend Trinity IEM's - The Delta especially... you can find the threads here on Head-fi

Personally Im very interested in the Tenmak Crazy Cello. Not enough reliable reviews yet but it looks promising
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.YJu2ga

Same. I am targeting crazy cello too. But still afraid of its sound. Any review?

Nov 10, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #2,642 of 33,689

Not in the sale but i would highly reccomend Trinity IEM's - The Delta especially... you can find the threads here on Head-fi

Personally Im very interested in the Tenmak Crazy Cello. Not enough reliable reviews yet but it looks promising
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.0.YJu2ga

Same. I am targeting crazy cello too. But still afraid of its sound. Any review?

There are only 2 bits of feedback so far - Dont know how 'qualified' the listeners are! but personally, due to the freq response they may be useful for Audio work :)

US

(0)

One of the very best IEM among this price range.
  1. color]
30 Oct 2016 20:50
Additional Feedback

Spent some more time with these and there's no wonder why it's called "crazy" cello. Got wide soundstage with smooth but very detailed treble. Sound-wise cello punches up way above it's price, possibly able to compete with other in-ears priced for $200~$300.
01 Nov 2016 00:57

David T. UK

(1)

They are very tip sensitive. I tried a few tips and the worst of the bunch were the included whirlwind tips which seemed to suck the life out of the sound. The included foam tips are by far the best. They are very easy to drive. Build quality seems very good. Cable is high quality but a little on the stiff side. It doesn't really get tangled though. The soundstage serms to have opened up considerably and instrument separation resolution and clarity remain superb IMO. The treble seems to have become more sparkly and the elevated mid bass has lessened; they now seem even more balanced. They are not very forgiving of low quality files and need to be fed 320kbps at least. Been listening to them alot, and whether it's brain burn in or not, I don't care, I am very impressed! I think a great benchmark for any new audio equipment is if it makes you want to relisten to all of your music again, which is what I am currently doing
05 Nov 2016 08:24

Nov 10, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #2,643 of 33,689
  same here, I'm really in love with my ues, soooooo detail and clear , big separation instruments. I found it very  neutral for my taste(mid range is a bit down i think)

I'd call the **** ues endgame (personally). 

I'm super stocked for the DT2+ impressions!

Yesterday I brought out the **** UEs and connceted them to the Penon Bluetooth cable. This is a combination costing just north of $50 and IMO it's an excellent option to regular Bluetooth IEM's. I went for a 45 minutes walk with the phone in the pocket of my jacket and I did not have one single drop out. I'm still really impressed with the performance UEs and prefer them over some other sub $100 hybrids.

Anyway, just wanted to share this as an alternative for people looking for Bluetooth IEM's. 

Stoked about all this impressions on the UES. I think I'll grab a pair :)

Nov 10, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #2,644 of 33,689

Stoked about all this impressions on the UES. I think I'll grab a pair :)

If u are looking for iem universal fit like this, grab them right await ^^

man the subbass is deep and tight, and I love how the cymbal seperated apart, can hear clearly. The only thing I would improve for my taste is making mid more forward

Nov 10, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #2,645 of 33,689
They are from the banned website on Aliexpress

Banned Website 7BA IEM Review

They are banned for a reason and so is discussion of iems that are specific to their store, the mods might have an issue with this review... Just saying.

Everyone dances a fine line continuing to refer to them as the 'banned store', I think we should respect the mods decision as I love to read this thread daily.

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #2,646 of 33,689

They are from the banned website on Aliexpress
  Banned Website 7BA IEM Review

They are banned for a reason and so is discussion of iems that are specific to their store, the mods might have an issue with this review... Just saying.

Everyone dances a fine line continuing to refer to them as the 'banned store', I think we should respect the mods decision as I love to read this thread daily.

AK Audio store sells the same Super Audio 7 iems. What of he/she posts the link to that store instead and removes any mention of the banned store?

Nov 10, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #2,651 of 33,689
@jon parker I've had the Crazy Cello for almost a week now and have posted impressions in both this and the Tennmak thread.

I would love to hear some other impressions about them too, but I love them.

Aha, that was you on Ali :)
Cool thanks. Im looking forward to giving them a full run through & review

Nov 10, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #2,654 of 33,689
I was going to buy the **** DT2+ tomorrow, but now they are not for sale anymore.
Now I don't know what to do! How do the **** UES compare? I've seen many posituve reviews and I like the over ear design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back