Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 1, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #2,266 of 33,689
I know you said you preferred universals, but I would at least take a look at the Custom Art Music One. It's a fairly inexpensive silicone CIEM that sounds amazing for the money. The isolation you get with it as well is mind blowing, even if you've never gotten any sort of CIEM before, I'd heavily consider it as it sounds like it would fill what you are looking for fairly well.

Thanks I already own a Custom Art product which I use for home listening and its great. For some reason, I get better isolation from universals with deep fit and foam tips than customs. I must have funny ear canals. That's why I'm looking for a universal.
ve duke is awesome

Nov 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #2,270 of 33,689
Hi guys. What do you guys recommend for a triple driver IEM within the 100USD to 150USD category?

Is the 1more still any good these days?

How does the 1more compare to its Pai counterpart?

Thanks.

Sent from heaven

Have only heard the 1More (short demo), amazing sound quality, build and accessories for its price. 

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #2,271 of 33,689
@jescereal, yeah I'm still McLovin those DZ9's. No problems so far and the sound continues to impress. A little mid centric and nothing seems out of place. Treble is not artificially enhanced and well extended. It's not really a treble head iem although there's nothing wrong with its treble. More of a mids or instrument separation / soundstage whore iem.
I have read my review again and don't wanna change any of it.
There's a lot of options at this price point but an 8 + 1 without sonic problems (to my ears)
Is balls to the wall if you like it's signature.

Did they come packaged with a paper that had the frequency response graph? I messaged hck and I think he said that the graph comes physically packaged with the iems.

What he said when I asked if he had the graph:

Code:
 My friend,sorry,We only have a print edition, But sent to the customer

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #2,275 of 33,689
Yesterday I brought out the **** UEs and connceted them to the Penon Bluetooth cable. This is a combination costing just north of $50 and IMO it's an excellent option to regular Bluetooth IEM's. I went for a 45 minutes walk with the phone in the pocket of my jacket and I did not have one single drop out. I'm still really impressed with the performance UEs and prefer them over some other sub $100 hybrids.

Anyway, just wanted to share this as an alternative for people looking for Bluetooth IEM's. 

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #2,277 of 33,689
I finally gave in and ordered the DT2 Plus and **** Earbud, fingers crossed they turn out to be good.

I've got the following on my wish list now DZAT DT-05 and Swing EC1. I'm still interested in the Ty Hi-Z G3 as well.

Nov 2, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #2,280 of 33,689
Can someone explain the following to me:

Usually I use my Mi Note Pro phone as a player when testing headphones, but I have a soundbar with my monitor as well. The soundbar has a 3.5" jack and today I decided to test the sound out of it with 3 different pairs of headphones - KZ ZS3, Piston 3 and **** 4in1.

When Piston are plugged in, there is a bit of a hissing sound when nothing is played, no matter what volume I put the soundbar on (max, or even mute).
When **** 4in1 are plugged in, there is a really harsh hissing sound (a lot more compared to the Piston).
When the KZ ZS3 are plugged in, there is NO hissing sound whatsoever.

What could the reason for that be ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back