Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 2, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #2,281 of 33,689

I'm eyeing these exact headphones, but haven't pulled the trigger on the DT2 plus. Would really like to see a comparison between DT2 Plus, Swing EC1 and DZAT DT-05, but it'll probably take a lot of time. For now am patiently waiting for a pair of Urbanfun, so I can see what kind of sound signature I prefer more - that of a **** 4in1 or a more neutral one.

Nov 2, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #2,282 of 33,689

I'm eyeing these exact headphones, but haven't pulled the trigger on the DT2 plus. Would really like to see a comparison between DT2 Plus, Swing EC1 and DZAT DT-05, but it'll probably take a lot of time. For now am patiently waiting for a pair of Urbanfun, so I can see what kind of sound signature I prefer more - that of a **** 4in1 or a more neutral one.

i am still waiting for their 11/11 promotions before i decide whether to buy the DT2plus..

Nov 2, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #2,285 of 33,689
Been reading through the thread to decide on a Chineese IEM to buy and was wondering what would you guys recommend for mainly Metal/Rock around $200 or less? I'm new with regards to IEMs but have had my share fare of headphones. I've been reading these V-shaped might be the way forward but there are so many options I'm a bit lost. **** 4 in 1, KZ, DT2 Plus, etc. etc.

Nov 2, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #2,288 of 33,689
Been reading through the thread to decide on a Chineese IEM to buy and was wondering what would you guys recommend for mainly Metal/Rock around $200 or less? I'm new with regards to IEMs but have had my share fare of headphones. I've been reading these V-shaped might be the way forward but there are so many options I'm a bit lost. **** 4 in 1, KZ, DT2 Plus, etc. etc.
It could be a good idea to buy a couple of cheapies with different sound signatures and see what you like
before going after an iem that you can happily live with. Maybe you'll live with something in the cheaper price range.
It's not price it's about performance and having an iem suit your needs.
I personally find V-shaped iems great for metal.

Here are a few V-shaped iems that I personally love;

MusicMaker Shockwave III (Ear Kegs)
T-Peos H300
DQSM D2 (lots of treble)
Fidue A73 (only very mildly V-shaped)
MusicMaker TK12
T-Peos altone 200

Check out some reviews and also jokers multi iem review
is an amazing resource, albeit a heavy read.

Nov 2, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #2,291 of 33,689
It could be a good idea to buy a couple of cheapies with different sound signatures and see what you like
before going after an iem that you can happily live with. Maybe you'll live with something in the cheaper price range.
It's not price it's about performance and having an iem suit your needs.
I personally find V-shaped iems great for metal.

Here are a few V-shaped iems that I personally love;

MusicMaker Shockwave III (Ear Kegs)
T-Peos H300
DQSM D2 (lots of treble)
Fidue A73 (only very mildly V-shaped)
MusicMaker TK12
T-Peos altone 200

Check out some reviews and also jokers multi iem review
is an amazing resource, albeit a heavy read.

Ill check those and and go over the review you are talking about. Does he include the 'newer' iems like the 4 in 1 etc?

Nov 2, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #2,293 of 33,689
Nov 2, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #2,294 of 33,689
I suspect they are different but all using the same OEM shell/design. I've came across another seller selling totally same things but they told me they've no idea about the K1. Same case goes for some other IEMs i saw on 1688.com and Taobao. There are in fact a lots of IEM with same shells same design but in actual are different, so it is either the companies uses OEM shells or they get some of those bigger ones to do ODM for them, no surprise since most are small companies they ain't got enough fund for some their own original design shells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back