Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #13,471 of 33,689
Someone buyed and posted something here, or in KZ thread, a little while Ago about these hybrid IEM's, there were good impressions.
http://s.aliexpress.com/biuAv2QF

There are another hybrid model from the same manufacturer apparently:
http://s.aliexpress.com/2qqArI3E

Vidal tried to Review one but had quality problems with the unit and was unable to do the review, as the seller had treatment. Vidal Said that the First impressions on sound was good.

Anyone here has Any info about these ? Maybe the Guy that first got them, could tell us something ? anyone brave enough $$ to got one ?

Anyway i think that igor from audiobudget.com Will Review one, as i have seen a comment on Aliexpress "soon on audiobudget.com".

Willing to see any info, the fr graph looks promising, datachable cable, over ear, good price... It remains to be seen how they actualy sound.

I have ASK on the way (the opposite one that Vidal reviewed).

I’ll post impressions once they arrive.

Nov 23, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #13,473 of 33,689
@Slater the Ask Coil Iron ones?

P1010766.JPG

Nov 23, 2017 at 7:29 PM Post #13,476 of 33,689
Who designed this, it looks so ugly, it's an anti-design.
Reminds me of very popular snacks in my country, Smoki:

smoki.jpg

Have to agree, they look ugly as hell

Nov 23, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #13,478 of 33,689
good job they sound good, there my out and about favourites at the moment

Hmmmm interesting, looking forward to more impressions, these can be my next purchase If the zsr don't appear soon enough... Keep us informed guys that are waiting for them.

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:59 PM Post #13,480 of 33,689
Hmmmm interesting, looking forward to more impressions, these can be my next purchase If the zsr don't appear soon enough... Keep us informed guys that are waiting for them.

I have them, I really enjoy them. It's very difficult but I think I'd take them over my ZS5v2 (modded with foam in one of the BA). Seems to me like they're a little bit more of a flatter response than the ZS5 and no harshness but slightly (I mean very SLIGHT) less detail.

Nov 23, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #13,481 of 33,689
I don't think there's any way to wear the Monk IEM's straight down. I was also a bit surprised that they're exactly the same size, color is the only difference.

I use my soundmagic pl50's upsidedown, to avoid having to wrap the cable around my ears, how? by swaping left and right earphones, they are small enough to be very comfortable like that, but it also means that left is right and right is left, so I use a cable adapter that switches left and right

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017 at 5:58 AM Post #13,482 of 33,689
A quick heads up. Yaoyaotiger on AE is providing additional fan excluisive discount on all his on-sale items. It varries from 10 to 16 or so percent but there are some nice deals to be had, LIke you can grab an Ostry KC09 for like 83 bucks, Auglamour rt-1 for circa $45. Or a great deal on the new xduoo Nano as it comes to under 75 bucks paired with the xduoo ep1, which itself is worth 30 bucks (it's a really good iem) or $65 without the iem - with coupon through the app. Again - the app gives you slightly lower prices - I paid $73.52 for an xduoo nano d3 +ep1

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #13,483 of 33,689
Do you guys have any earphones in mind buying but looking for more information/reviews? Or looking for reviews specific aspects than the current reviews available?

I'm looking for earphones to review upon request, for which you can request to review certain aspects.
This way you don't have to spend your money on a earphone (I will take the risk), which you are not sure about if you will like it!

Leave your request in the comment section of the following link: http://www.earphoneking.com/earphone-reviews-upon-request/

Nov 24, 2017 at 6:30 AM Post #13,484 of 33,689
Do you guys have any earphones in mind buying but looking for more information/reviews? Or looking for reviews specific aspects than the current reviews available?

I'm looking for earphones to review upon request, for which you can request to review certain aspects.
This way you don't have to spend your money on a earphone (I will take the risk), which you are not sure about if you will like it!

Leave your request in the comment section of the following link: http://www.earphoneking.com/earphone-reviews-upon-request/
Posted.

Actually I wish for comparison review of multiple lately newcomers in 100-150$ price range (80-130$ with discounts etc.).
For example: AAW Nebula 2 vs. SIVGA SM002 vs.Toneking 9 Tail vs. Ostry KC09 vs. FiiO F9
...and some others.

Nov 24, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #13,485 of 33,689
A quick heads up. Yaoyaotiger on AE is providing additional fan excluisive discount on all his on-sale items. It varries from 10 to 16 or so percent but there are some nice deals to be had, LIke you can grab an Ostry KC09 for like 83 bucks, Auglamour rt-1 for circa $45. Or a great deal on the new xduoo Nano as it comes to under 75 bucks paired with the xduoo ep1, which itself is worth 30 bucks (it's a really good iem) or $65 without the iem - with coupon through the app. Again - the app gives you slightly lower prices - I paid $73.52 for an xduoo nano d3 +ep1
Can you please share the link for Ostry KCO9 , ?? Thanks ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back