Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 24, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #13,486 of 33,689
Nov 24, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #13,487 of 33,689
Just posted my review of the Alpha & Delta D6. This is a good option if you're looking for something more balanced than the usual V-shaped IEM.
https://primeaudio.org/alpha-delta-d6/

DSC_0354.jpg

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #13,488 of 33,689
Was reading the Sivga review here. Does it strike anyone else that this is a rebadged Magaosi K3HD? It sure has all the hallmarks of the one I have and even the descriptions of the tonality sound awfully familiar.

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #13,489 of 33,689
Just posted my review of the Alpha & Delta D6. This is a good option if you're looking for something more balanced than the usual V-shaped IEM.

They do look nice :xf_eek:
And only $75.75 when I check their site now.
Non-detachable cables look like a downside, but with 3 years warranty I don't think it matters that much.

Nov 24, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #13,490 of 33,689
They do look nice :xf_eek:
And only $75.75 when I check their site now.
Non-detachable cables look like a downside, but with 3 years warranty I don't think it matters that much.

The reasons why we did not make it detachable is because the dual air chamber design requires the entire driver housing to be sealed and there isnt space in the housing to have a detachable module without affecting the sound that we are gunning for. :)

Nov 24, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #13,491 of 33,689

We are now having a Black Friday sale for these. Just for headfi members only, you can get an extra 10% off the preorder price (USD 76) by using the code headfi10. You can preorder from the following links: Lend Me UR ears | Alpha & Delta
https://www.alphandelta.com/product-page/d6
The LMUE website charges in SGD while A&D website charges in USD. :)

Nov 26, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #13,493 of 33,689
Just received THE KING ordered from 11.11 sale. 14days shipped to India, that's pretty impressive.
OOTB box impression is freaking awesome. They are really really good and give immediate WOW expressive. Super wide soundstage, very clear vocals and treble and equally good bass. I couldn't imagine any iem in this price range will make Magaosi K3 Pro(black filter) sound veil when compared back to back. They are not sibilant at all. I'm listening to them on Shanling M2s without eq.
They are just perfect companion to M2s. and I'm getting feeling that Magaosi will be go back to the box. Really really happy with my purchase after long.

Nov 26, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #13,495 of 33,689
Just received THE KING ordered from 11.11 sale. 14days shipped to India, that's pretty impressive.
OOTB box impression is freaking awesome. They are really really good and give immediate WOW expressive. Super wide soundstage, very clear vocals and treble and equally good bass. I couldn't imagine any iem in this price range will make Magaosi K3 Pro(black filter) sound veil when compared back to back. They are not sibilant at all. I'm listening to them on Shanling M2s without eq.
They are just perfect companion to M2s. and I'm getting feeling that Magaosi will be go back to the box. Really really happy with my purchase after long.

My 11.11 order hasn't left China yet, so hopefully it will be sent out soon. I figure this time of year is particularly busy for shipping, so assumed it would possibly arrive next year.

Nov 26, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #13,496 of 33,689

did you mean the TFZ King or a different product?

Nov 26, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #13,497 of 33,689
Hey guys, I need a few recommendations for an upgrade.

Currently my main listening setup is S8 with the Stock AKG-tuned earphones and MEMT X5. The X5 is a bit too V-shaped for me and also lacked the resolution compared to the slightly less V Samsungs. But both of them only sound like.... 65 to 70 out of 100 for me. So I'm looking for an upgrade to them but was totally lost in the sea of chifi earphones.

Budget is around 80 USD. I prefer warm signature and is quite sensitive to sibilance/piercing treble/voice. I'd like bass that is textured and hit really hard and low but not spreading all over the mids. I like details and seperation.

Thank you all in advance :)

ps: for reference of my preference, IMO the X5's bass have the quantity, but the texture is still a bit veiled. S8's bass is less (but still enough) in quantity and also lacked texture. Both of them have a bit of sibilance when loud. And both did not resolve enough details over the whole spectrum. My K702/Rudistor desktop setup on the other hand, have everything on the top and mids that I'd ever want, but oh my.... the low end is so weak that it destroys the whole experience.

Nov 26, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #13,498 of 33,689
Hey guys, I need a few recommendations for an upgrade.

Currently my main listening setup is S8 with the Stock AKG-tuned earphones and MEMT X5. The X5 is a bit too V-shaped for me and also lacked the resolution compared to the slightly less V Samsungs. But both of them only sound like.... 65 to 70 out of 100 for me. So I'm looking for an upgrade to them but was totally lost in the sea of chifi earphones.

Budget is around 80 USD. I prefer warm signature and is quite sensitive to sibilance/piercing treble/voice. I'd like bass that is textured and hit really hard and low but not spreading all over the mids. I like details and seperation.

Thank you all in advance :)

ps: for reference of my preference, IMO the X5's bass have the quantity, but the texture is still a bit veiled. S8's bass is less (but still enough) in quantity and also lacked texture. Both of them have a bit of sibilance when loud. And both did not resolve enough details over the whole spectrum. My K702/Rudistor desktop setup on the other hand, have everything on the top and mids that I'd ever want, but oh my.... the low end is so weak that it destroys the whole experience.

In the less than $80 price range, of the earphones I have - I'd recommend these for use with a phone, in this order -
Note 1: #1 has a Mic; #2 & #3 can be used on a MMCX cable with a Mic; #4 sounds great, but has no mic on the fixed cable.
Note 2: #1 & #4 have angled nozzles, which makes wearing the cable over-the-ear a bit tricky; #2 & #3 are MMCX, and can be worn however you want.

1.) HLSX Magaosi MGS-BK50 - Earphone, 32Ω, 101dB/mW, 20Hz-20KHz, Wood housing, 1x Dynamic & 1x Balanced Armature, Tethered cable w/Mic [$36] - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Goo...c-IEM-HI-FI-In-Ear-Earphones/32783173026.html
2.) Rose Aurora - Earphone, 18Ω, 112dB/mW, 10Hz-24KHz, Plastic housing, 1x Dynamic, MMCX cable [$69] - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...tor-DJ-Stage-Earbud-Earphone/32787745509.html
3.) NiceHCK W1 - Earphone, 16Ω, 125dB/mW, 10Hz-24KHz, Ebony wood housing, 1x Dynamic, MMCX cable [$49] - https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...Bass-Headset-Earplug/1825606_32720852808.html
4.) BossHiFi B3 - Earphone, 16Ω, 123dB/mW, 20Hz-20KHz, Ebony wood housing, 1x Dynamic & 1x Balanced Armature, Tethered cable [$30] - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AK-...phone-Ebony-Wood-HIFI-Earbud/32716177200.html

Nov 26, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #13,499 of 33,689
So, just outta curiosity, are many people in this thread into the more expensive chi-fi? Like, there's a load of suggestions under $50, but what about all those Supers and **** and NICEHCK that run a few hundred?

Nov 26, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #13,500 of 33,689
So, just outta curiosity, are many people in this thread into the more expensive chi-fi? Like, there's a load of suggestions under $50, but what about all those Supers and **** and NICEHCK that run a few hundred?

I have a Magaosi K5 on the way (5xBA). Does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back