Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 18, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #5,057 of 33,689
cool.gif
Just a heads up. Just received yesterday the Advanced Sound M4, as highly touted by Yangian in some earlier posts.

He is absolutely correct. These are some stellar sounding IEMs. Balanced (mostly) with an emphasis on the Female Vocal Range. (LOVE IT). Quite possibly the best $40 bucks I've spent on an IEM.

Off to burn in.

https://www.adv-sound.com/products/m4

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jan 18, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #5,058 of 33,689

cool.gif
Just a heads up. Just received yesterday the Advanced Sound M4, as highly touted by Yangian in some earlier posts.

He is absolutely correct. These are some stellar sounding IEMs. Balanced (mostly) with an emphasis on the Female Vocal Range. (LOVE IT). Quite possibly the best $40 bucks I've spent on an IEM.

Off to burn in.

https://www.adv-sound.com/products/m4

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Thanks, Twin! Except a little harsh of temble, this is unbeatable at the price range. This is my second best buy (actually a gift, first is M200 at $50) earphone. To me, the most impressive is its holographic sound presentation. Better than Havi. Havi lacks osundstage height.
I also notice their M5: 5-way hybrid. Definitely on my budget.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-m4hoBTdg/

Jan 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #5,059 of 33,689
@1clearhead

How's the isolation like for the MEMT? Damn, those look really cool

Jan 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #5,060 of 33,689
I have been confiremed that Yinjw IE800 has better holographic sound than LZ A4. M4 has much better holographic sound than Yinjw. So as I expected, at most, A4 and M4 each has its own merits.
Seems A4 has limited improvement over A2 on soundstage, no better than mediocre.
Suppl: No intent to despise anything. Just want people to be sober when spending not a small amount of money. If you care soundstage most, as me, the recent hyped A4 would not be your taste. If you do not like treble, away from M4.

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #5,061 of 33,689
  I have been confiremed that Yinjw IE800 has better holographic sound than LZ A4. M4 has much better holographic sound than Yinjw. So as I expected, at most, A4 and M4 each has its own merits.
Seems A4 has limited improvement over A2 on soundstage, no better than mediocre.
Suppl: No intent to despise anything. Just want people to be sober when spending not a small amount of money. If you care soundstage most, as me, the recent hyped A4 would not be your taste. If you do not like treble, away from M4.

Is this the Yinjw IE800 that you're referring to?  Do you have the Ebony or Pear Wood model?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-Newest-Original-YINJW-Wooden-Bass-HIFI-Monitor-Movement-In-Ear-Earphones-Wood-Headphones-DIY-Headset/1825606_32487808552.html

Thanks,
David Baldock

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #5,062 of 33,689

So you have heard the A4 now?

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #5,063 of 33,689
  Is this the Yinjw IE800 that you're referring to?  Do you have the Ebony or Pear Wood model?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-Newest-Original-YINJW-Wooden-Bass-HIFI-Monitor-Movement-In-Ear-Earphones-Wood-Headphones-DIY-Headset/1825606_32487808552.html

Thanks,
David Baldock

Not this one. Sorry, it has been discontinued. I don't think you can find it any more. Even on Taobao I cannot find it.
Here is a review:
[size=12.0pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXFhbweLHM[/size]

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #5,065 of 33,689

We'll, I've got both the Yinjw and the A4 and I really can't help but feeling sorry for you.

Please continue to belive this and make a lot of crazy statements about a product that you've never heard and have openly admitted that you can't be objective about.

Please also check out the forum posting guidelines about making negative comments (over and over and over again) about products you haven't heard yourself. I've you've got problems understanding them I'm sure someone can help you out.

You must be really angry at LZ for not giving you a sample for free of the A4 even though you said so much good things about the A2 that you have already admitted that you did because you got them for free.

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:19 PM Post #5,066 of 33,689

$13 US?

I think so.
smile.gif

Micro-drivers are the future. Hybrids need not apply! hahaha. I kid, I kid. Or do I? Hmmmmm....

At times, I really do get the MEMT X5 and the SENDIY M1221 confused with one another while listening between the two.
....These are no joke. Thumbs up!

Quote:
  @1clearhead

How's the isolation like for the MEMT? Damn, those look really cool

Isolation is really good since they are wide with double flanges. Such an advantage for such a low price.

Jan 18, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #5,068 of 33,689
We'll, I've got both the Yinjw and the A4 and I really can't help but feeling sorry for you.

Please continue to belive this and make a lot of crazy statements about a product that you've never heard and have openly admitted that you can't be objective about.

Please also check out the forum posting guidelines about making negative comments (over and over and over again) about products you haven't heard yourself. I've you've got problems understanding them I'm sure someone can help you out.

You must be really angry at LZ for not giving you a sample for free of the A4 even though you said so much good things about the A2 that you have already admitted that you did because you got them for free.

​Oh, yeah, you have both. Why you don't give some honest comments?! The comments on A4 and Yinjw was not from me. It's from someone else who have both.
So what? I never say anything against my conscience. I have told the story in A4 thread. Somehow you are right. I have already sensed the weakness of A2 and I pointed it out in my review, but not emphasized. And I admit the reason I didn't emphasize is because I got a free sample to review. So I never do that in the future.
Look at your own review on A2, which you bought and A3, which you got a free sample for review. I do not want to say more, I believe people can have a clear judgment finally.

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #5,069 of 33,689
I have seen a lot of hype about 3 particular sets but no direct comparison. Those with experience with TY Hi-z G3, memt x5, and Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD which do you like most?

Not heard the Memt X5, and not likely to in the near future as I can't find it anywhere other than taobao. If it comes up on Ali I'll be straight in.

Between the Xiaomi Pro HD and Ty Hi-Z it has to be the G3. I like the detail and imaging of the G3

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #5,070 of 33,689
Did anyone ever figure out whether the Sendiy and the Magaosi k1 are the same thing?

I can not say since I only own the SENDIY M1221 out of the two. But, what I can say is that there are differences of opinions, for example, I personally believe the M1221 to be the more coherent and better performer when compared to the MaGaosi K3, since I own both. The SENDIY M1221 are just excellent and brilliant in every way!

.....and so are the MEMT X5, brilliant as well for a micro-dynamic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back