Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jan 8, 2017 at 2:53 AM Post #4,801 of 33,689

Well, I would not call a comparison to the **** 4in1 to be particularly attractive.  I thought those were a very harsh, overly trebly listening experience. 

Very harsh?! Never had such impression.

Some people are more treble sensitive than others. If you aren't, they're a great value for the money. Otherwise it's apparently nails on chalkboard treble. I fall in the category of love them but find them fatiguing after an hour or two.

I`m quite treble sensitive (especially in the region of 6.2-7.5kHz) and again I recommend using high impedance cable (at least 1.2 Ohm) and JVC Spiral Dot tips with **** 4in1 - this way highs will be tamed and it sounds quite balanced with slight boost in bass and highs. Mids sound neutral or even slightly "recessed" for my taste.

Jan 8, 2017 at 4:39 AM Post #4,804 of 33,689
I'm surprised the Swing EC1 hasn't gotten more attention. They are untouched as a $30 triple hybrid at the price point.

Yes! I totally agree. Unfortunately I'm way behind on my review of them but they're indeed great performers at their price.

I also got them a week ago but find them quite midbassheavy and boomy...What is your overall sound impression like.

There was some problem with the first batch of these, where and when did you get yours?

I've got two of them (one from the first batch and one new) and without having a/b them I wasn't particularly impressed with the first pair but very impressed with the second ones.

Jan 8, 2017 at 8:05 AM Post #4,805 of 33,689

I'm surprised the Swing EC1 hasn't gotten more attention. They are untouched as a $30 triple hybrid at the price point.

Yes! I totally agree. Unfortunately I'm way behind on my review of them but they're indeed great performers at their price.
I also got them a week ago but find them quite midbassheavy and boomy...What is your overall sound impression like.

There was some problem with the first batch of these, where and when did you get yours?

I've got two of them (one from the first batch and one new) and without having a/b them I wasn't particularly impressed with the first pair but very impressed with the second ones.

And from where to get 2nd batch (for sure) ? Penonaudio?

Jan 8, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #4,806 of 33,689
And from where to get 2nd batch (for sure) ? Penonaudio?

Yes, I'm 100% sure that Penon has the new batch since both my pairs came from them.

Jan 8, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #4,807 of 33,689
Guys, i'm looking to buy a cheap iem under $20 for fun casual listening. I listen mostly to POP and vocals. Currently what i have in mind are Ks zs1, zs3 and zst. . Any other chinese IEM i should look for? any suggestions would be appreciated. I already have a kz ate, so i'd like to have an iem with a li'l more treble than ate's. Thanks in advance.

Jan 8, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #4,809 of 33,689
Second To.M, the ZST that i've got has a nice amount of trebles but imo the bass falls short. Otherwise i would say Senzers are pretty bright and very nice to listen to once u find a good fit for it.

Jan 8, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #4,811 of 33,689

Mine got chewed on by my friends dog 
frown.gif

biggrin.gif
Quit lying Chomps, You just didn't do the assignment.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jan 8, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #4,813 of 33,689
Sorry, not sure if it's asian brand, but anyone heard this:
https://www.amazon.com/Sonix-010-0100-001-Premium-Headphones-Bronze/dp/B005G8B956/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

It oculd sell more than $100 somewhere. Wonder it's sound quality.

Jan 8, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #4,814 of 33,689
Lend Me Ur Ears ( http://www.lendmeurears.com/ ), widely known for being the official Vsonic and FLC distributor, has successfully established their house brand!
http://www.alphandelta.com/

biggrin.gif

Jan 9, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #4,815 of 33,689
So rather not zs1/3, from I what I know they are bassy, my zst has nice treble as well a good amount of bass (but not too much).

okay, thanks. Any other chinese iems i should look into ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back