Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 16, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #3,106 of 33,689
  Just received my new goodies and here are my OOTB impressions.

MusicMaker TKH1
One word: bassy. That sub-bass and mid-bass bump is noticeable and it really works to make the sound full. Somehow V-shaped. Despite its bassy nature, it doesn't get muddy. The mids and treble take a bit of a step back, but it still shows. Male vocals sound great, and so are female vocals (though the mid-bass bump might interfere at times). You can hear lots of detail, which is pretty impressive for a single DD IEM. Soundstage is wide but doesn't beat Havi's. I think these might just replace Havi B3P1 as my top performer.

Einsear T2
I'm really impressed. Neutral with a tiny sub-bass bump. Bass is accurate, fast, and decent. Mids, on the other hand, are exceptional for $15. Vocals are detailed, smooth, and fairly lifelike. There's plenty of detail as well. A tad bright, but not too piercing or sibilant. Soundstage is wide enough but could be better. And man, these IEMs look gorgeous and the build quality is very impressive. Great SQ and build quality for 15 bucks, I will probably keep wondering how in the world they did that.

Urbanfun Hybrid
Neutral, sounds pretty similar to Havi B3P1 without the huge soundstage and rolled-off treble. At first, I thought that the vocals sound unnatural and weird, but I got used to it and accepted it as a different flavor of mids. I don't know how to describe the mids, but they're different. Bass is decently deep. Sufficiently detailed. Soundstage a tad wider than Einsear's. Einsear T2 beat Urbanfun in terms of both SQ and build quality IMHO.

Haven't burned in these badboys yet, so take my opinions with a grain of salt. Hoping they will all sound better after burn-in.

If you like the Einsear T2, you will certainly like the Einsear FIX. I think I'm probably the only one in this forum to own it since there is no thread or post about it! The best $50 I have spent so far on China earphones! Mightily impressed with it.

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #3,107 of 33,689
LZ A4 is out.

HTB1oOc1OXXXXXc3aXXXq6xXFXXXK.jpg

HTB1dNFhOpXXXXcgXFXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #3,110 of 33,689
cool.gif
I have a pair for review of the LZ A4 on the way. Just ordered them Today.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #3,111 of 33,689
  It will be soon. First impressions should be up in a few days. Also, have you considered the Moni One? Very similar in appearance to the 'other' one and same driver config with supposedly less peaky treble.

I already had read good impressions about Moni One and K1 but i don't think they are an upgrade to " X " so i think it is better if I spend my money on a something truly upgrade and i am not that treble sensitive and I using my " X " with black filter which enhance the upper frequencies. 

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #3,112 of 33,689
i just got my **** dt2+. i have no idea whether they have a fake BA or not and have no intention of tearing 'em apart to check, but OOTB and pre burn-in they're pretty damn impressive. immediate reactions: bright, very, very detailed, sparkly high end, deep controlled subbass, cymbals and pianos reproduced very clearly and naturally.
of course i did a quick a/b with the original dt2, which look almost exactly the same. unsurprisingly, they have the same general signature and the differences are incremental rather than evolutionary--i'd say the dt+ definitely goes lower in the subbass region and has a little thicker note presentation overall (mids in particular are more fleshed out); i might hear a little more treble extension and less spikiness in the dt+ as well. take all the above with a grain of salt, since these are very early impressions and i've scarcely done any critical listening. however, to allay the fears of those anxious, potential BA--gate victims, rest assured--the dt2+ do  not suck.

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #3,114 of 33,689
Tried to buy the **** dt2. There was none in stock do to "factory development issues"

I can't tell if it's just an excuse or maybe they know there's a problem in the form of a fake driver.

It is not a fake driver. One is Knowles and one is a Chinese BA. They did have QC issues though

@crabdog
 @jon parker
 @TwinACStacks

any inputs on tk13 vs moni one ?.sorry i tried searching back old thread its not easy to find the ones with the conversation and compiled it .

thanks as usual

It is I who has the TK13 and the Moni. Moni is still burning in. From what I can tell though, Moni treble is more detailed and aggressive. The TK13 is laid back and detailed though.

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #3,116 of 33,689
  +1 
eagerly waiting for your early impressions bro. 

cool.gif
Thanx Bro. early Christmas for me. Usually around 15 days, I figure by the end of Nov. I should have my hot little hands on them.

Personally I feel the Moni One is an improved version of "X" maybe a side-Grade, but I still don't have a handle on the Magaosi K1 yet. Little looser Bass, but the Female Vocal Range is to die for as they are a tad more mid-centric. Plenty of depth in the Lows though.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #3,117 of 33,689
cool.gif
Audio, You need to erase that link before someone flags your post. That is a Banned seller. There is another seller who has them, but he hasn't uploaded them to his store front yet as far as I know. It's where I am getting mine from.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Nov 16, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #3,118 of 33,689

cool.gif
Audio, You need to erase that link before someone flags your post. That is a Banned seller. There is another seller who has them, but he hasn't uploaded them to his store as far as I know.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

alright. nowadays i only buy my chinese gears from penon audio and lend me ur ears as they are the best sellers imo

Nov 16, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,119 of 33,689
If the LZ-A4 did not change significantly compared to the prototype that was toured, it won't be that good of a value. The SW3 runs circles around the A4 prototype at that price level.

The main issue was that 7 of the 9 filters sounded awful. If LZ fixed that, and can compete with the FLC8S in SQ now (it couldn't before), then it will be a winner.

We'll just have to see.

Nov 16, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #3,120 of 33,689
i just got my **** dt2+. i have no idea whether they have a fake BA or not and have no intention of tearing 'em apart to check, but OOTB and pre burn-in they're pretty damn impressive. immediate reactions: bright, very, very detailed, sparkly high end, deep controlled subbass, cymbals and pianos reproduced very clearly and naturally.
of course i did a quick a/b with the original dt2, which look almost exactly the same. unsurprisingly, they have the same general signature and the differences are incremental rather than evolutionary--i'd say the dt+ definitely goes lower in the subbass region and has a little thicker note presentation overall (mids in particular are more fleshed out); i might hear a little more treble extension and less spikiness in the dt+ as well. take all the above with a grain of salt, since these are very early impressions and i've scarcely done any critical listening. however, to allay the fears of those anxious, potential BA--gate victims, rest assured--the dt2+ do  not suck.

Man that's good to hear. Expecting mine today as well, will try to give some ootb impressions, not as eloquent as yours of course lol but I'll try my best...hopefully the BA gate was an isolated incident and all is well. I never did believe that it was a deliberate attempt to defraud...Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back