Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 22, 2019 at 1:29 AM Post #26,641 of 33,689
For Head Fi types the BLON

For the rest of the world filled with folks who want to unbox put on tips and be done with it. BONUS. At $30 and $20 these are exceptionally easy rec's to make considering what you get
Excellent. The venture can wait then...

You getting the bqeyz spring1? That seems like it'd make a good comparison for the nicehck nx7 albeit a little pricier. I don't like the placement of the BA driver in the spring 1 but with a 13mm DD I'd guess it's a solid pick for those of us who like deep V tuning and monster bass...

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:34 AM Post #26,642 of 33,689
Excellent. The venture can wait then...

You getting the bqeyz spring1? That seems like it'd make a good comparison for the nicehck nx7 albeit a little pricier. I don't like the placement of the BA driver in the spring 1 but with a 13mm DD I'd guess it's a solid pick for those of us who like deep V tuning and monster bass...

I probably will get it soon

Sep 22, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #26,643 of 33,689
Sep 22, 2019 at 3:19 AM Post #26,644 of 33,689
Blon needs a lot of tinkering rite?
Not a lot, no. To extend stem, cut 3mm of sleeve from an old tip, push down stem and fit a longer foam tip to edge. Voila. You have a giant killer.

No need for after market cable particularly. It’s not aesthetically great but, hey, it’s a $25 earphone with beautifully earpieces and a sound to die for. Spend $8 and get a shiny copper Nicehck if you must.

The mod is a minor quibble and maybe some ears don’t need it anyhow. Take @Hawaiibadboy points but come on. BGGG reviews aren’t aimed at an unaware general public any more than Blons are. Headfiers understand the need for tip rolling for optimum sound and individual preference...and even the minor mod.
To disqualify BL03 from best budget list is understandable but misplaced, petty and a little over-nannying imo, all things considered.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #26,646 of 33,689
Oh man, another hit to my wallet.
At least this is a small one.
Boarding on BL03 hype train, chu chu!

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:08 AM Post #26,647 of 33,689
Not a lot, no. To extend stem, cut 3mm of sleeve from an old tip, push down stem and fit a longer foam tip to edge. Voila. You have a giant killer.

No need for after market cable particularly. It’s not aesthetically great but, hey, it’s a $25 earphone with beautifully earpieces and a sound to die for. Spend $8 and get a shiny copper Nicehck if you must.

The mod is a minor quibble and maybe some ears don’t need it anyhow. Take @Hawaiibadboy points but come on. BGGG reviews aren’t aimed at an unaware general public any more than Blons are. Headfiers understand the need for tip rolling for optimum sound and individual preference...and even the minor mod.
To disqualify BL03 from best budget list is understandable but misplaced, petty and a little over-nannying imo, all things considered.

The ****??

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:14 AM Post #26,648 of 33,689

BGGG just did an epic review of the BLON

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:28 AM Post #26,649 of 33,689
Between the BLON and semkarch, which one do u prefer more? In terms of bass which has more quantity of subbass (without EQ and maybe black filters for semkarch)?

I'll be getting the BLON at next sale!
i prefer the Blon
Blon have more sub bass without EQ
however the CNT1 is very fun with bass EQ, it is extremely tight and punchy, i use them with EQ only, they are my fun set, for critical listening, not so much

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:51 AM Post #26,652 of 33,689
The ****??

Ah. You must have been posted this very recently. Not had time to watch yet but I take it everything I said is outta date and stoooopid?
In which case it seems we can all make mistakes and I apologise.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019 at 5:18 AM Post #26,653 of 33,689
@baskingshark i forgot to tell you, i know you like the mids on B5+, you are vocal lover like me, if you want amazing midrange for not a lot of money you can consider OURART ACG
it is a earbud but the mids on that thing are just spectacular, no IEM that i have can touch them in the mids, they are like floating in a room

Sep 22, 2019 at 5:52 AM Post #26,654 of 33,689
@baskingshark i forgot to tell you, i know you like the mids on B5+, you are vocal lover like me, if you want amazing midrange for not a lot of money you can consider OURART ACG
it is a earbud but the mids on that thing are just spectacular, no IEM that i have can touch them in the mids, they are like floating in a room

Thanks! I'll put it in my cart for 11/11. So far all your recommendations have been excellent!

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #26,655 of 33,689

Have you heard EB2? If so, can you compare it to ACG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back