1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    For Head Fi types the BLON

For the rest of the world filled with folks who want to unbox put on tips and be done with it. BONUS. At $30 and $20 these are exceptionally easy rec's to make considering what you get

Viajero, baskingshark and snip3r77 like this.
  2. Medikill
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  3. SciOC
    Excellent. The venture can wait then...

You getting the bqeyz spring1? That seems like it'd make a good comparison for the nicehck nx7 albeit a little pricier. I don't like the placement of the BA driver in the spring 1 but with a 13mm DD I'd guess it's a solid pick for those of us who like deep V tuning and monster bass...

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I probably will get it soon

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  5. baskingshark
    Thanks for the coupon tip, I got myself a BLON. Argg that money was meant for 11/11 =(

6. ozziecook
    Not a lot, no. To extend stem, cut 3mm of sleeve from an old tip, push down stem and fit a longer foam tip to edge. Voila. You have a giant killer.

No need for after market cable particularly. It’s not aesthetically great but, hey, it’s a $25 earphone with beautifully earpieces and a sound to die for. Spend $8 and get a shiny copper Nicehck if you must.

The mod is a minor quibble and maybe some ears don’t need it anyhow. Take @Hawaiibadboy points but come on. BGGG reviews aren’t aimed at an unaware general public any more than Blons are. Headfiers understand the need for tip rolling for optimum sound and individual preference...and even the minor mod.
    To disqualify BL03 from best budget list is understandable but misplaced, petty and a little over-nannying imo, all things considered.

7. Medikill
    i know the feeling my dude, but FOMO ':D

baskingshark likes this.
  8. CesarBR
    Oh man, another hit to my wallet.
    At least this is a small one.
    Boarding on BL03 hype train, chu chu!

mochill, ozziecook, Rorset and 4 others like this.
  9. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

The ****??

10. snip3r77
    BGGG just did an epic review of the BLON

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  11. FastAndClean
    i prefer the Blon
    Blon have more sub bass without EQ
    however the CNT1 is very fun with bass EQ, it is extremely tight and punchy, i use them with EQ only, they are my fun set, for critical listening, not so much

12. snip3r77
    what about kanas vs blon?

13. FastAndClean
    i have comparison in my review, Kanas is darker and slower, lusher and less open

14. ozziecook
    Ah. You must have been posted this very recently. Not had time to watch yet but I take it everything I said is outta date and stoooopid?
    In which case it seems we can all make mistakes and I apologise.

Leo-rume and Hawaiibadboy like this.
  15. FastAndClean
    @baskingshark i forgot to tell you, i know you like the mids on B5+, you are vocal lover like me, if you want amazing midrange for not a lot of money you can consider OURART ACG
    it is a earbud but the mids on that thing are just spectacular, no IEM that i have can touch them in the mids, they are like floating in a room

KarmaPhala and baskingshark like this.