Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 26, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #24,646 of 33,689
Well take it down a notch please so you don't be disappointed :wink:
We all hear different,and you might not like what i like in tuning etc. But these to me are the S6 with better extension both in sub bass and treble. And i hope you really like them!
But a tip. Usually a like wide boar tips on almost all my IEMs,but on these i actually like the Symbio N tips more than the Symbio W.
So try those if you own them..

On a side note. The description on Aliexpress has a missprint regarding the sensitivity. It says 90db/spl which is wrong.
Don't know the exact number,but somewhere around 108-110 db/spl is my guess. so it's easy to drive

Jun 26, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #24,647 of 33,689
Well take it down a notch please so you don't be disappointed :wink:
We all hear different,and you might not like what i like in tuning etc. But these to me are the S6 with better extension both in sub bass and treble. And i hope you really like them!
But a tip. Usually a like wide boar tips on almost all my IEMs,but on these i actually like the Symbio N tips more than the Symbio W.
So try those if you own them..

On a side note. The description on Aliexpress has a missprint regarding the sensitivity. It says 90db/spl which is wrong.
Don't know the exact number,but somewhere around 108-110 db/spl is my guess. so it's easy to drive
thanks for your suggestions, i have wide bore tips, middle bore, small bore, will try them all, also 16 core pure copper balanced cable for them, i don't care for stock cables

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #24,648 of 33,689
My current chi-fi setup for now: DX120 + iematch 2.5 + ISN C16 cable + toneking t88k; pretty much happy with them. While I'm thinking about getting a pair of Hyla CE-5 iems in the future, gonna give the audiosense T800 a try if I have the chance. Tbh I'm quite skeptical about the no-crossover part, either the custom drivers and sound tubes doing a very good job combining all the sounds together, or the people at audiosense just threw everything altogether because of the multi-BA trend.

20190626_195220-01.jpeg

Jun 27, 2019 at 1:15 AM Post #24,649 of 33,689
Jun 27, 2019 at 5:13 AM Post #24,651 of 33,689
I have just written some words about the CCA CA4, if you wanna take a look.
I'll be posting the CCA A10 and KBEAR F1 reviews as well in the next days.

I have included some comparisons with ZSN PRO, Memt X5 and CCA C10.

https://yourstingyfriend.altervista.org/?p=555

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 7:07 AM Post #24,653 of 33,689
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #24,654 of 33,689
Well i'm not very good at describing sound,but will talk a little about the treble.
To me it's a bright extended treble with much detail. I sometimes with certain iems get problem
With sibilance. For example ibasso it04 don't
Get much in ear time from me. That 8k peak gives sibilance to me on certain tracks,and i get ear fatique quite fast.
I don't get any of that with T800,but i don't think i could recomend a blind buy if you are sensitive to treble.
I read many reviews of Fearless Audio s8f
Where many people love the forward treble,but they also says that it's not an iem that you sit down and relax to,but more of an exciting presentation of the treble that makes you pay attention. That is the T800 to me,forward and exciting.
So if i where you i would wait a little longer until more seasoned reviewers gives their thoughts...
@blomman77 @JohnNick what about the soundstage how big is it.. I read somewhere the soundstage isnt big on fearless audio s6 and is the treble piercing need a fatique free treble?

Jun 27, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #24,658 of 33,689
@FastAndClean waiting for your impressions friend... comparisons would be nice... can you write a extensive review thanks a lot.. if its solid I will buy for sure :L3000: I am really interested in this iem especially because its knowless drivers
I will give first impressions when I listen for some time, will write review with comparisons after at least 10 days is my plan, not gonna repeat my mistake from before and rush it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back