Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 24, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #24,631 of 33,689
Speaking of portable DACs, here is my iBasso DC01 Unboxing + Quick Impression. It is a true 2.5mm balanced DAC cable adapter with PCM/DSD support and features the AK4493 chipset. Enjoy & happy listening, as always! :)

Update - iBasso DC01 vs Hidizs Sonata HD-D (Pure Sound Mode). Enjoy! :)

photo_2019-06-24_20-29-53 (1).jpg

Jun 26, 2019 at 7:45 AM Post #24,632 of 33,689
Hi there,

here are my short impressions for the Ourart Wine IEM a new Chi-Fi product :blush:

The OURART Wine is an IEM that offers a fatigue free listening experience, packed in a stylish burgundy colored monitor shell.
The strong and deep bass, the soft and musical midrange and a relaxing treble range making the Wine to a quite entertaining product.

Pros and Cons:

• + Subbass & Midbass performance
  • + Musical midrange presentation
  • + Fatigue-free treble tuning
  • - Treble extension and upper treble sparkle

Full Review:
https://moonstarreviews.net/ourart-wine-iem-review-moonstar-reviews/

Some of my review photos:camera::

20190523_214243.jpg

20190523_205225.jpg

20190523_205456.jpg

20190523_205538.jpg

Attachments

• 20190523_205158.jpg
    20190523_205158.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #24,633 of 33,689
NlCwuhQ

Audiosense T800

I've never heard music with such transparency and detail. It is as if you can "see" very clearly everything that is happening in the music.

And one thing that impressed me was also the weight of the instruments. I could feel the husky rustle of the saxophone, the weight of a graver note on the piano, the drumbeat's physicality.

Unfortunately I have basically the KZ as10, zs10, zs7, zs6, as parameter for in ear comparison. But I have some over ear references like the hd600, he560, hd58x, AKG N90q, Superlux hd681, Pro Port ...

I know it's not ideal to compare an ear with over ear, but in relation to those over ears I mentioned, it's the first time I hear so many details and textures.

This was what most struck me initially.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #24,634 of 33,689
NlCwuhQ

Audiosense T800

I've never heard music with such transparency and detail. It is as if you can "see" very clearly everything that is happening in the music.

And one thing that impressed me was also the weight of the instruments. I could feel the husky rustle of the saxophone, the weight of a graver note on the piano, the drumbeat's physicality.

Unfortunately I have basically the KZ as10, zs10, zs7, zs6, as parameter for in ear comparison. But I have some over ear references like the hd600, he560, hd58x, AKG N90q, Superlux hd681, Pro Port ...

I know it's not ideal to compare an ear with over ear, but in relation to those over ears I mentioned, it's the first time I hear so many details and textures.

This was what most struck me initially.
post some photos, i am waiting mine

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 11:27 AM Post #24,636 of 33,689
Agreed.
I cannot choose anyway between the C10 and A10. C10 have a more natural timbre and a warmer and more relaxed presentation. A10 are technically better and more detailed.
But i have to say i'm still at <10 hours with the A10.

The zs6 have clearly more metallic and aggressive treble too

ZS6 has more sub-bass and more bass emphasis, more bleed into the midrange, more recessed mids and brighter highs compared to the A10. ZS6 even have a bigger soundstage due to their v-shape signature.
The zs6 are more colored and more rock and roll while the a10 are more technical with more forward mids.
I like both.

Jun 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #24,637 of 33,689
I have been using my T800 for a couple of weeks now,and i agree with JohnNick that you can "see" into the music
Every instrument is very separated,even more so than my beloved Fearless Audio S6.
Some fun facts.
If you look closely right next to the mmcx connector you see a really tiny Canal,according to Audiosense the bass in the T800 is a vented design.
Which shows because the subbass is really really good for a BA design.
Further more if i'm not mistaken there is no crossover at all.
Instead they been working closely with the tuners at Knowles,and been tuning the T800 with the tubes instead.
Different length,thickness and angles to get the desired tuning.
Don't know if there are any advantages going this route,but it sounds damn good in my opinion.
And for thoose who like to try a different tuning,there is a Knowles damper inside that i belive is possible to change (with the right tool) to a different one if you want to play with the tuning...

The only cons so far for me is the Cable. The Cable is Ok,but somewhat thin and feels a Little cheap in comparision to the IEM.
And there could be a Little more tips in the package. The fomies are the same ones that comes with Fearless Audio
and the silicone ones are the same as Fiio "Balanced" tips

Jun 26, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #24,638 of 33,689
I have been using my T800 for a couple of weeks now,and i agree with JohnNick that you can "see" into the music
Every instrument is very separated,even more so than my beloved Fearless Audio S6.
Some fun facts.
If you look closely right next to the mmcx connector you see a really tiny Canal,according to Audiosense the bass in the T800 is a vented design.
Instead they been working closely with the tuners at Knowles,and been tuning the T800 with the tubes instead.
Don't know if there are any advantages going this route,but it sounds damn good in my opinion.
And for thoose who like to try a different tuning,there is a Knowles damper inside that i belive is possible to change (with the right tool) to a different one if you want to play with the tuning...

The only cons so far for me is the Cable. The Cable is Ok,but somewhat thin and feels a Little cheap in comparision to the IEM.
And there could be a Little more tips in the package. The fomies are the same ones that comes with Fearless Audio
thats what i am talking about, yes, the woofers are vented, i cant wait to get mine

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #24,639 of 33,689
Audiosense T800 vs Moondrop A8 vs BGVP DM7 pleaseeee

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #24,640 of 33,689
IMG-20190626-WA0007-01.jpeg
IMG-20190626-WA0004-01.jpeg
IMG-20190626-WA0005-01.jpeg
IMG-20190626-WA0006-01.jpeg

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:35 PM Post #24,642 of 33,689
Yes it's resin filled,and feels very sturdy.
Isolation is actually very good on theese,better than Fiio FA7.
The only IEM that matches in isolation in my collection is the Nicehck HK6.
And fit is very similar to Fiio FA7 ,but the T800 is a Little bigger obviously (8BAs VS 4 )
beautiful, they look filed with resin, not empty body like TRN X6, that is great, my guess is that isolation is strong

Jun 26, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #24,644 of 33,689
Jun 26, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #24,645 of 33,689
Some fun facts.

i am so pump because of your post right now, is not even funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back