Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jun 23, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #24,601 of 33,689
I never said Destroy, smash, shatter, crush, dismantle or anything like that.
I said "might" and that if i had listened earlier they might have been #2 or #1 for me.
Nothing even close to what you typed.

Listening to more Hip Hop it became clearer that they are harder to drive than specs indicate and bass is good but not as good as a graph might indicate. (specs and graphs...not really telling the story)
I can just move along or update my impressions. I chose to update.

The Oxygen is the first IEM I have heard that has “holographic” imaging.<<<Your words

Hyperbole free reviews huh?

Holographic
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/holographic?s=t

Hyperbole
noun Rhetoric.
obvious and intentional exaggeration.
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”
"Holographic" is literally in quotation marks. I didn't think I had to spell out the implication.
It would behoove you to sit on your reviews long enough to finalize your impressions. You seem to listen to IEMs just long enough to create a hype train, only to walk it back later on, sometimes in reviews of totally unrelated products, which does a tremendous disservice to your viewers.

Jun 23, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #24,602 of 33,689
I think they will be quite popular as many have their first taste of Planar IEM. Detail and speed of planar is impressive. Black Sabbath's distortion filled "Sweet Leaf" shines on planar in a way Dynamic and BA cannot seem to do. For bass heavy stuff this would make you reach for your dynamic (T2) I think
My t2 get prertty nice bassy and thight when i use hard foam tips and stick them down till they block the vent hole i will do the same whit my p1 and eq a bit. Iam not a bass head.

The p1 got me as i heard very clear good detail and boostet treble

But man as you say pac doesent sound good on them that break my hearth pac is my boy since my childhood

Jun 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #24,603 of 33,689
well you changed the title of your first video, i cant remember the exact name but was something like that - P1 just destroyed my top 5 or something like that
never mind for me though, you probably made some longer listening and find out that they are not a number one or two on your list
EDIT
i thought you blocked me long time ago

You are correct.
I actually had the word "killed" so it was worse than destroy. :frowning2:
I had not thought of that. My bad. Apologies to you as you were essentially 100% correct

"Holographic" is literally in quotation marks. I didn't think I had to spell out the implication.
It would behoove you to sit on your reviews long enough to finalize your impressions. You seem to listen to IEMs just long enough to create a hype train, only to walk it back later on, sometimes in reviews of totally unrelated products, which does a tremendous disservice to your viewers.

I have seen updated reviews from the 3 biggest reviewers on this site and elsewhere. I have seen lists with letter grades get adjusted later as well to reflect final impressions
I can move along or share my thoughts and take some shots. I sleep better sharing my final thoughts if they differ from what I stated previously.

Having said that....I like them a lot. The bass and power requirements had to be updated by me.

Jun 23, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #24,604 of 33,689
My t2 get prertty nice bassy and thight when i use hard foam tips and stick them down till they block the vent hole i will do the same whit my p1 and eq a bit. Iam not a bass head.

The p1 got me as i heard very clear good detail and boostet treble

But man as you say pac doesent sound good on them that break my hearth pac is my boy since my childhood

"Ambitionz az a Ridah'" was the track that specifically started me going through my Hip Hop library and thinking that the bass coupled with some people maybe adding 20 steps to their volume (less headroom for EQ if volume pot is already going up)...I had to update. For people that have a good DD in their collection it should not be an issue but for anyone selling their 1 DD set to buy this 1 planar set they should be aware...Hip hop lovers anywayz

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #24,606 of 33,689
everyone needs at least one bass monster in their collection
"Ambitionz az a Ridah'" was the track that specifically started me going through my Hip Hop library and thinking that the bass coupled with some people maybe adding 20 steps to their volume (less headroom for EQ if volume pot is already going up)...I had to update. For people that have a good DD in their collection it should not be an issue but for anyone selling their 1 DD set to buy this 1 planar set they should be aware...Hip hop lovers anywayz

Yea we will see in wortst case i use it as my lay nights in your bed on your ear and listen to some smooth quiete blues and rock guitar tracks iem. What i usally do often

Need one bass monster iem. I got my dm6 refunded i has loose conector and channel imbalance maybe i get the kxxs to

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #24,607 of 33,689
Just remember guys - no review is set in stone. Stuff is always coming out that may change a ranking, or tip rolling or perhaps a brand new DAP you get a year later may change your feelings from what they were previously.

I mean, I’m pretty sure Igor still has the Rock Zircon ranked as a 5 star IEM in his list. He may have felt that way 5 years ago, but I’ll bet he wouldn’t rate it that way now.

Reviewers are only human, just like you. They’re not perfect. They have the balls to put themselves and their opinion out there, knowing that the other 7 billion people in the world aren’t going to feel exactly the same.

Bottom line - at the end of the day it’s just someone’s opinion. They own that opinion, and are subject to change that opinion because it’s free will. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to act on their opinion or recommendation. We’re all on the same audiophile team here.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #24,608 of 33,689
Just remember guys - no review is set in stone. Stuff is always coming out that may change a ranking, or tip rolling or perhaps a brand new DAP you get a year later may change your feelings from what they were previously.

I mean, I’m pretty sure Igor still has the Rock Zircon ranked as a 5 star IEM in his list. He may have felt that way 5 years ago, but I’ll bet he wouldn’t rate it that way now.

Reviewers are only human too. They have the balls to put themselves and their opinion out there, knowing that the other 7 billion people in the world aren’t going to feel exactly the same.

But just remember this - at the end of the day it’s just someone’s opinion. They own that opinion, and are subject to change that opinion because it’s free will. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to act on their opinion or recommendation.
Who is igor ?

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #24,609 of 33,689
Yea we will see in wortst case i use it as my lay nights in your bed on your ear and listen to some smooth quiete blues and rock guitar tracks iem. What i usally do often

Need one bass monster iem. I got my dm6 refunded i has loose conector and channel imbalance maybe i get the kxxs to
My Moondrop Kanas is coming soon, i cant wait, the bass EQ is already done and waiting for them, they will be pushed, i am gonna make them monsters, rumbling hard in a violent way, i know the driver is very capable to reproduce strong and clean low bass, it will be so fun

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #24,612 of 33,689
Jun 23, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #24,614 of 33,689
Jun 23, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #24,615 of 33,689
Greetings, fellow headfiers!
I was wondering if I should buy Semkarch CNT1. They are really cheap now, and I am hoping they are positively comparable to other 'smooth' sounding earphones under $50. But how do they compare technically against earphones like Tinaudio T2 and KZ ZS7/ZS10 pro: In terms of soundstage, instrument separation and clarity?

Also are CCA A10 any good? Can't find many reviews on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back