Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 25, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #23,822 of 33,689
OURART Wine - dynamic IEMs based on beryllium & titanium composite driver. It seems that OURART want to capture ears and minds of every audiophile with their wise approach and budget-friendly products. First - ACG and Ti7, now a couple of impressive IEMs... They even didn't leave detachable cable out of the bullet-type shaped IEMs. The review is on approach...

_DSC1566.jpg _DSC1572.jpg _DSC1589.jpg _DSC1591.jpg _DSC1597.jpg

May 25, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #23,823 of 33,689
OURART Wine - dynamic IEMs based on beryllium & titanium composite driver. It seems that OURART want to capture ears and minds of every audiophile with their wise approach and budget-friendly products. First - ACG and Ti7, now a couple of impressive IEMs... They even didn't leave detachable cable out of the bullet-type shaped IEMs. The review is on approach...

Looking forward to read what you think about them. I was tempted buying them more than once but never did as they never seem to be discounted on sale days.

May 25, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #23,824 of 33,689
setup.jpg

Liking my little setup. Sony nw-a55 with the t3's. Went for a run with them yesterday and had no problems with them staying in the ears. They may replace my koss porta pros for exercising, the over ear cable coupled with the tightening bead ensure they lock in very nice for me at least. Also have the distinct advantage of staying dry whereas I usually take my porta pros off drenched in sweat. I don't know how those things are still working.

Only had these iem's a couple of days and you can already see the foam tips breaking down though. Despite that, I am seriously impressed by these granted it is my first 'real' iem.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019 at 2:26 AM Post #23,825 of 33,689
May 26, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #23,826 of 33,689
Measurements taken with 8k resonance peak according to crin’s technique.
Yeah, saw that 8kHz resonance peak alignment... but... my question is about calibration - to what IEMs against You matched Your calibration file settings (and what rig were they using)? How many IEMs?

May 26, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #23,828 of 33,689
When I click the link, it doesn't take me to a product page. Anyone else?

that type of link never works for me... I think you have to be using your phone and the app for it to work. I hate those links.

May 26, 2019 at 3:00 PM Post #23,830 of 33,689
When I click the link, it doesn't take me to a product page. Anyone

For me it takes me to the app on my phone and to the product page on my laptop. Try this one instead:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/QCY...&terminal_id=f9e7876b04664085838bfba3efddf455

They're about 9$ more for me. The actual earphones are the same as the QS1. The difference is in the charging case: it has almost double capacity and has a lid. However, i havent found the QS1 charging case to be lacking and i don't mind not having a lid.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #23,831 of 33,689
May 26, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #23,832 of 33,689
@Ziggomatic the reason I want the fiio ex1 (dunu titan 1 ) is mainly because they were popular in the past and want some relaxed smooth sound signature and good mids... I thought this is the one esp. in this price range

Sorry to say, but the FIIO EX1 compared to more modern similarly priced or cheaper sets doesn't compete anymore. It was good at the time but MANY more sets have left it a bit of a dinosaur and teh hype left it ages ago. It's thin sounding, peaky, weak sub bass and the only real thing going for it is it's soundstage but that's not enough to buy it IMO. It's defintely not relaxed or smooth I'm afraid and the mids are very recessed. I've had the Titan 3 also and it's a horrible mega mid-centric mess, which you'll find in other reviews. Save your money and loo around at more recent alternatives.

Sets you can easily get on Amazon... For relaxed smooth mids look in to TRN V30, Revonext RX8S. For a set that is maybe closer to the FIIO EX1 but better sounding you may even like the CCA C10, ARTSTE DC1.

If you go for Aliexpress even more selections pop up.

Hope this helps :)

Also, ask around about the FINAL E3000. I've got the excellent e4000 and from what I've heard the e3000 follows in it's same smooth detailed mids. Same price as the FIIO EX1 nearly

Last edited:
May 26, 2019 at 9:06 PM Post #23,833 of 33,689
Sorry to say, but the FIIO EX1 compared to more modern similarly priced or cheaper sets doesn't compete anymore. It was good at the time but MANY more sets have left it a bit of a dinosaur and teh hype left it ages ago. It's thin sounding, peaky, weak sub bass and the only real thing going for it is it's soundstage but that's not enough to buy it IMO. It's defintely not relaxed or smooth I'm afraid and the mids are very recessed. I've had the Titan 3 also and it's a horrible mega mid-centric mess, which you'll find in other reviews. Save your money and loo around at more recent alternatives.

Sets you can easily get on Amazon... For relaxed smooth mids look in to TRN V30, Revonext RX8S. For a set that is maybe closer to the FIIO EX1 but better sounding you may even like the CCA C10, ARTSTE DC1.

If you go for Aliexpress even more selections pop up.

Hope this helps :)

Also, ask around about the FINAL E3000. I've got the excellent e4000 and from what I've heard the e3000 follows in it's same smooth detailed mids. Same price as the FIIO EX1 nearly
I don't know but when i demo'd Final E2000/3000 in my local shop it sound like weird(?). Conpletely dark, dull, even my ZST Pro sounds better.

May 26, 2019 at 9:59 PM Post #23,834 of 33,689
I don't know but when i demo'd Final E2000/3000 in my local shop it sound like weird(?). Conpletely dark, dull, even my ZST Pro sounds better.
I agree. Demoed the final audio e series and all sound dark and dull, warm sounding but lack clarity.

May 26, 2019 at 10:15 PM Post #23,835 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back