Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
May 9, 2019 at 2:22 AM Post #23,521 of 33,689
Have graph to confirm that? I doubt it having NO roll-off in sub-bass, especially being planar @ low-end.
i dont have a graph, i am just listening to them, they sound like the bass is very flat, planars by the way have the flattest deepest bass in full size headphones, however i think the planar driver is for the mids here, Dsnuts asked Jim and he told him that the planar is for the mids, i am not too sure though, the bass is very clean and fast sounding, not a very typical thing for a dynamic driver bass

Last edited:
May 9, 2019 at 3:08 AM Post #23,522 of 33,689
i dont have a graph, i am just listening to them, they sound like the bass is very flat, planars by the way have the flattest deepest bass in full size headphones, however i think the planar driver is for the mids here, Dsnuts asked Jim and he told him that the planar is for the mids, i am not too sure though, the bass is very clean and fast sounding, not a very typical think for a dynamic driver bass
While I account Your opinion, I`m still waiting for graphs to prove Your words. Hope someone measures those soon :)

May 9, 2019 at 3:35 AM Post #23,523 of 33,689
purchased a second pair of F3, i really hope that i made a right decision, not over hyped one, that think is unique i don't want to risk it being discontinued or something in the future
time to sell some stuff now
Screenshot (268).png

sdds.jpg

May 9, 2019 at 5:31 AM Post #23,526 of 33,689
May 9, 2019 at 6:21 AM Post #23,527 of 33,689
May 9, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #23,530 of 33,689
May 9, 2019 at 7:04 AM Post #23,532 of 33,689
Does anyone know where to buy KZ Starline tips? I’ve looked on aliex and eBay but can’t find any by that title.

You won't find them by that name. Starline is a nickname given to those tips by a fellow Headfier a long time ago. Now it seems like it should be the official name :) I have used the same Ebay seller that the others just linked you to. In fact, I have a couple of packs of large on the way for my husband. I hope 30 pairs will be enough.. .this time. I still have a half pack of medium remaining but I do not plan to buy more iems. I am very happy with the IDUN that arrived last week plus I am enjoying buds more and more. Those still keep arriving in batches... lol.

Now I might have to do a search to help me remember who first called those particular KZ tips Starlines.

edit: found it... it was @CoiL in the KZ thread October 2016.

Last edited:
May 9, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #23,533 of 33,689
You won't find them by that name. Starline is a nickname given to those tips by a fellow Headfier a long time ago. Now it seems like it should be the official name :) I have used the same Ebay seller that the others just linked you to. In fact, I have a couple of packs of large on the way for my husband. I hope 30 pairs will be enough.. .this time. I still have a half pack of medium remaining but I do not plan to buy more iems. I am very happy with the IDUN that arrived last week plus I am enjoying buds more and more. Those still keep arriving in batches... lol.

Now I might have to do a search to help me remember who first called those particular KZ tips Starlines.

edit: found it... it was @CoiL in the KZ thread October 2016.

Thanks.
IDUN? Are they the Spinfit tips?

May 9, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #23,534 of 33,689
I do not plan to buy more iems. I am very happy with the IDUN that arrived last week plus I am enjoying buds more and more. Those still keep arriving in batches... lol.

Thanks.
IDUN? Are they the Spinfit tips?

No, I had just meant I might not need more bags of tips because I do not want to buy more iems, being well satisfied by my new IDUN (Kinera IDUN IEM). I thought I posted a picture in here but maybe I didn't.

One of the stock tip options are on it in that photo but I have since switched to Starlines.

10285580.jpg

I just realized the reason for your confusion. The Spinfits are made by DUNU.

Last edited:
May 9, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #23,535 of 33,689
No, I had just meant I might not need more bags of tips because I do not want to buy more iems, being well satisfied by my new IDUN (Kinera IDUN IEM). I thought I posted a picture in here but maybe I didn't.

One of the stock tip options are on it in that photo but I have since switched to Starlines.

10285580.jpg

I just realized the reason for your confusion. The Spinfits are made by DUNU.
Ah yes...you did post a pic. We all marvelled at the beauty. What do you like about the SQ? (Or did you post that too?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back