Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 18, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #23,146 of 33,689
I can see that the one you posted the picture of is custom fit... I just don't see why that would be $114 if the ones I was talking about are also $114.
have no idea how this guy got two pairs of custom fit earphones from that link, that is the reason why i assume that you can buy one for that money, because when you purchase, you leave feedback in the page of the product that you got and he posted pictures of custom fit in the page of the universal version
very confusing, PM to Gareth is the right way to go

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #23,147 of 33,689
have no idea how this guy got two pairs of custom fit earphones from that link, that is the reason why i assume that you can buy one for that money, because when you purchase, when you leave feedback is in the page of the product that you got and he posted pictures of custom fit in the page of the universal version
very confusing, PM to Gareth is the right way to go

I don't really plan to get one but definitely would ask if the non custom fit one could be had for less than $114. When I first saw the photo you posted I was so busy looking at how pretty they are that I didn't realize at first that they were custom fit... until I could not find the nozzle:)

I don't want to spend any more money. Tired of it.

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #23,148 of 33,689
I don't really plan to get one but definitely would ask if the non custom fit one could be had for less than $114. When I first saw the photo you posted I was so busy looking at how pretty they are that I didn't realize at first that they were custom fit... until I could not find the nozzle:)
for sure you can, the one color version is only 88$ right now, for the 114$ you can choose from different designs

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #23,149 of 33,689
for sure you can, the one color version is only 88$ right now, for the 114$ you can choose from different designs

I meant custom colors (without custom fit) should be available for less than $114 if that guy got custom fit for $114.

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #23,150 of 33,689
IMG_20190223_150047.jpg

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #23,151 of 33,689
Apr 18, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #23,153 of 33,689
Others have said it and I'll say it again: the QCY QS1 / T1 is awesome guys.

Been using them a bit today and the sheer value and technology you get for the price is really insane imo: true wireless with BT5.0 (!), omnidirectional mic which is useable for calling as long as background noise is acceptable, works with google assistant. Great build quality, nice charging case which means more than enough battery life and a way to not lose them. They click in the case, using magnets, in a satisfying way. They are by design easy to take out of the case again. Ease of use is great as others mentioned, pairing was flawless so far.

The sound quality and signature are pleasing to me. I don't really like describing sound but would say it has a V-shaped sig on the warm side, meaty bass with a good seal and sufficient detail retrieval for its purpose (for me that would be transit / while doing other stuff).

This is actually my second QCY product. In march 2016 I bought the QCY QY8 which I haven't used in a very long time, monster units compared to these smoll boys. Charging the QC8 now to compare. I recall the QC8 sounding very good though, especially for what I paid for them ($19), as BT earphones back then were still somewhat of a novelty product.
I’m looking at true wireless ones like airpods

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:13 PM Post #23,154 of 33,689
I’m looking at true wireless ones like airpods

the QCY T1C /QS1 then. phenomenal product, even more so when considering the price

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:54 PM Post #23,156 of 33,689
have no idea, never tried the stock cable, i run everything balanced, that is the reason for that cable, the Kanas Pro cable gives some difference with the TRN one, KP sounds cleaner with the stock cable
however i tried TRN cable on my massdrop EDC3 and the sound was horrible, after that with the same in ear (EDC3) i tried the Moondrop KP cable and the sound was a lot better than the stock cable
so it does affect the sound with some in ears, i am not sure if the wire is just better or there is something with the impedance of the cable
Trn cable added extra distortion to everything in any IEM i tried with it.. lol

Apr 19, 2019 at 7:11 AM Post #23,158 of 33,689
have no idea, never tried the stock cable, i run everything balanced, that is the reason for that cable, the Kanas Pro cable gives some difference with the TRN one, KP sounds cleaner with the stock cable
however i tried TRN cable on my massdrop EDC3 and the sound was horrible, after that with the same in ear (EDC3) i tried the Moondrop KP cable and the sound was a lot better than the stock cable
so it does affect the sound with some in ears, i am not sure if the wire is just better or there is something with the impedance of the cable

I'm usually don't like buying cables, but after trying the KP cable (the Lyra acoustics) on my regular Kanas, i purchased it immediately. it put my Kanas in the same price bracket and resolution as the KPE, but with better bass and detail than the KPE. so i also think that cable has a good built

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:31 AM Post #23,160 of 33,689
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back