Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 23, 2018 at 9:07 AM Post #18,377 of 33,689
Are you not satisfied with the Queens?
Absolutely loving it
Are you not satisfied with the Queens?
Haha, honestly I'm loving them it's just that curiosity of getting a more premium sound. I feel as though I've fell inside that hole crabdog is talking about, LOL. I think you should know that better then everyone, haha, the amount of stuff you buy.

Sep 23, 2018 at 9:33 AM Post #18,378 of 33,689
Absolutely loving it

Haha, honestly I'm loving them it's just that curiosity of getting a more premium sound. I feel as though I've fell inside that hole crabdog is talking about, LOL. I think you should know that better then everyone, haha, the amount of stuff you buy.

I am not necessarily looking for "better." I just get curious and like new toys. I love what I have. Mostly I love my music. Many of my iems were just £6 lightning deals.. some of which are surprisingly good. Sometimes I like the look or color of something:) Sometimes the hype gets to me but I try to wait and see with that. I am not interested in buying an iem or bud that is more than $100. My most expensive ones are the Toneking Nine Tail, the 6BA per side Hotfi HM9, the iBasso IT01, Trinity Audio Master, and NiceHCK DT300. I have a few that are around £50 and then the rest are less... often much less.

I am done now with IEMs (after the TFZ E3 and the RX8 arrive) Maybe a just couple of buds...only maybe.

Sep 23, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #18,379 of 33,689
I am not necessarily looking for "better." I just get curious and like new toys. I love what I have. Mostly I love my music. Many of my iems were just £6 lightning deals.. some of which are surprisingly good. Sometimes I like the look or color of something:) Sometimes the hype gets to me but I try to wait and see with that. I am not interested in buying an iem or bud that is more than $100. My most expensive ones are the Toneking Nine Tail, the 6BA per side Hotfi HM9, the iBasso IT01, Trinity Audio Master, and NiceHCK DT300. I have a few that are around £50 and then the rest are less... often much less.

I am done now with IEMs (after the TFZ E3 and the RX8 arrive) Maybe a just couple of buds...only maybe.
In that case I am really surprised of your last big purchase! If your not 'necessarily' looking for better sound and like the looks and colours of iems then the queen's tick all of those boxes and are cheaper then the 9ts.

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:07 AM Post #18,380 of 33,689
In that case I am really surprised of your last big purchase! If your not 'necessarily' looking for better sound and like the looks and colours of iems then the queen's tick all of those boxes and are cheaper then the 9ts.

That was not quite what I meant... I meant I already have several that give me great sound. I actually like the look of the Nine Tail. When I read a comparison of the Nine Tail and the Queen it just sounded more like my type of sound... not necessarily better or worse. You did not like the Nine Tail. I do. As for the looks of the Queen, it is beautiful but I do have others of that style that are also beautiful.

Of course sound matters. I just meant I am not looking for anything "better" than what I have because what I have already sounds great. I do not NEED the RX8 but I like its looks, it does not cost much and I know I will like it because I trust crabdogs ear.

Anyway, I listen TO my music. I listen WITH the gear.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #18,381 of 33,689
That was not quite what I meant... I meant I already have several that give me great sound. I actually like the look of the Nine Tail. When I read a comparison of the Nine Tail and the Queen it just sounded more like my type of sound... not necessarily better or worse. You did not like the Nine Tail. I do. As for the looks of the Queen, it is beautiful but I do have others of they style that are also beautiful.

Of course sound matters. I just meant I am not looking for anything "better" than what I have because what I have already sounds great. I do not NEED the RX8 but I like its looks, it does not cost much and I know I will like it because I trust crabdogs ear.
+10 @ crabdog

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:39 AM Post #18,383 of 33,689
Ok now bad guy just posted a new vid of those DGVP DM6 and i dont know now what to get.

My list now
-Hifi Boy OS V3
-BGVP DMG
-TSMR 7 Star
-BGVP DM6

Any other recomendations i can checked into? No more than $200..
Ive got the same list as you but have the anew u1 in my head to worry about aswell. It's gonna be tough call to make as all seem very good good for there price! I'm just after the one which has the most lush and forward vocals and full, punchy bass. Just worried that the tsmr may lack the bass dynamics when compared to the others.

Sep 23, 2018 at 11:16 AM Post #18,384 of 33,689
Ok now bad guy just posted a new vid of those DGVP DM6 and i dont know now what to get.

My list now
-Hifi Boy OS V3
-BGVP DMG
-TSMR 7 Star
-BGVP DM6

Any other recomendations i can look into? No more than $200..

Simgot EN700 Pro

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #18,386 of 33,689
Anyone done a comparison of the Hifi Boy Os V3 and Bvgp DMG?? Torn on this two iems.. also looking on those TSMR 7 Star.. any opinions on them?
Just did a comparison. :)
The OS V3 has a fuller bass performance than the DMG and there is more rumble. The midrange on the DMG is leaner and the transparency level is higher. Treble on the DMG is more airy while OS V3 has a smoother presentation.

upload_2018-9-24_1-6-29.png

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #18,387 of 33,689
After this comparison my final decision is between the osv3 or the anew u1 you recommended to me! Btw do you have an estimate of how long it will take for you to get your review up? I am eagerly waiting for a comparison of the 2 before deciding.

Btw thanks alot your a great help as always @audio123 !

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #18,389 of 33,689
After this comparison my final decision is between the osv3 or the anew u1 you recommended to me! Btw do you have an estimate of how long it will take for you to get your review up? I am eagerly waiting for a comparison of the 2 before deciding.

Btw thanks alot your a great help as always!
Hey, I am not really sure but I can tell you the comparison now.
OS V3 has fuller lows and Anew extension is slightly better. Midrange of Anew U1 is more lively but not as full as OS V3. Treble on the Anew is more energetic.

upload_2018-9-24_1-30-0.png

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #18,390 of 33,689
Hey, I am not really sure but I can tell you the comparison now.
OS V3 has fuller lows and Anew extension is slightly better. Midrange of Anew U1 is more lively but not as full as OS V3. Treble on the Anew is more energetic.

Great! You've helped me come to my conclusion. I guess it'll be the os v3 that will be my next iem! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back