Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 20, 2018 at 12:25 AM Post #17,296 of 33,689
Lol those are quite the ranges in time you've experienced

None of those show "aliexpress standard shipping." I'm surprised you don't use it. I've had amazing turn around times to Calgary.

I ordered something July 28th and it arrived on Aug 13th.
I have all my shipping dates...aliexpress standard shipping last year was Singapore post...a disaster within Canada. Now it is expedited parcel...

Microsoft Excel-2.jpg
Microsoft Excel-1.jpg

Aug 20, 2018 at 3:08 AM Post #17,297 of 33,689
So whats everyone move for "late" aliexpress orders. I had my headphones shipped out via aliexpress shipping which takes 15-30 days. Using this, the quickest i've gotten something is 12 days(blew my mind), and the longest is like 24 days. I have an item coming on 60 days(aliexpress shipping) so i will have to request the seller to increase the guarantee. But when do you decide to cut it off and say the package is lost? Mine's been in a facility in Vancouver since July 10th.

The problem isn’t Aliexpress or the seller, it’s the Canadian postal service:

And yes, that’s Otto the TV star in the news story!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018 at 6:26 AM Post #17,298 of 33,689
Ok, I’ll skip the moondrop then.

Basically, I have a $10 credit because of a QC issue with my MEMT T5. I need to order something to use the credit.

I guess I’ll just get the KZ ZSA (~$6 after credit) or ED16 (~$8 after credit). Or even the TRN V20 (~$4 after credit).

I also don’t own the ZS10 or the ED4.

Opinions?

Old message and sorry for the necroquote
Did you buy the zsa?

Aug 20, 2018 at 11:43 AM Post #17,299 of 33,689
Just receive as10 and very good first impression

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:58 PM Post #17,301 of 33,689
The problem isn’t Aliexpress or the seller, it’s the Canadian postal service:

And yes, that’s Otto the TV star in the news story!

And what has Canada Post done to improve the situation of their up to 150-day holdup? Absolutely nothing. What did aliexpress do? They changed their "standard shipping" from Singapore Post to expedited shipping...which made shipping times by up to 10 times faster. And what did Canada Post really do? Beating at Royal Mail...recently 44 days for a shipment from the UK (as gearbest offers Royal Mail shipping...stuff goes in containers to be UK and is shipped out individually from there).

Aug 20, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #17,302 of 33,689
And what has Canada Post done to improve the situation of their up to 150-day holdup? Absolutely nothing. What did aliexpress do? They changed their "standard shipping" from Singapore Post to expedited shipping...which made shipping times by up to 10 times faster. And what did Canada Post really do? Beating at Royal Mail...recently 44 days for a shipment from the UK (as gearbest offers Royal Mail shipping...stuff goes in containers to be UK and is shipped out individually from there).
your post office may suck, but at least you haven't descended into orwellian chaos. consider yourself fortunate.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #17,303 of 33,689
Orwellian chaos in my earphone box, though. The BQEYZ KC2 just in (these are not the BQEYZ K2, although they are probably the same with some cosmetic differences). Two things strike me sonically: extreme clarity and a good three-dimensionality (space and depth). The clarity works particularly well when listening at low volumes. And nothing obviously annoying such as pierces, sibilance...nice matte metal housings...with magnetic attraction between the earpieces.

IMG_0453.jpg
IMG_0455.jpg
grid-cell-30901-1404151944-5.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #17,304 of 33,689
Oh really cool !
What is bad?

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #17,306 of 33,689
Oh good, I'll go order this now !

Me I use as10. The bass is very different, very particular and detailed. I don't know where I see the comparison with zsa and other.
Less bright than zs6 but more natural

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #17,308 of 33,689
What is the bass like ?
Well extended, focused and NOT overpowering...more on the smooth side but not muddy and also not smudging into the midrange. The tonality is generally on the smooth side...it is all from the same mould...or "balanced" or "homogeneous" as they say...

Clarity, sense of space and smoothness, which characterize this earphone, work best at low volumes. At higher volumes the BQEYZ KC2 could be a bit more engaging and dynamic.

In summary, this is not for bassheads or Slipknot fans...works best for laid-back listening of classical and jazz...more complex music that profits from a good separation.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #17,309 of 33,689
What is bad?

MJ is Bad, that's who. Hee heeee Shamone!

michael-jackson-bad.gif

And no, the BQEYZ K2 is not bad. It's got a nice smooooth sound! Like a smooth criminal (man I can't stop with the puns lol).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back