CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 27, 2019 at 8:51 PM Post #19,531 of 31,833
will u mind update your first post list with BCD microdrivers under the $10-$20 category? i have posted review in headfi
no...but it make 6 months i try to convince myself working on this list....so, perhaps in 2 years micro drivers category will come in if im still alive.

in fact, i would like to make a BIG clean up. Less is more, you know.

10-20 category should be: ****-****-****-****!

Aug 27, 2019 at 8:53 PM Post #19,532 of 31,833
what...are they that nice?

I shut the door on Tunai proposing me them after confusion about multiple time shipment struggling.

They sound great and are comfortable to me... but they do cost more than some of the others that people are happy with. They are £50 on Amazon Uk but I had a 10% voucher. I definitely was going to return them if they were not good... but they were so good that I kept them... in spite of having too many iems. @harry501501 recommended them to me and he has a good ear.

I have the silver one. I just wish it did not have a mic but there is no choice on that.

613h3KGN5LL._SL1500_.jpg

Aug 27, 2019 at 9:08 PM Post #19,533 of 31,833
They sound great and are comfortable to me... but they do cost more than some of the others that people are happy with. They are £50 on Amazon Uk but I had a 10% voucher. I definitely was going to return them if they were not good... but they were so good that I kept them... in spite of having too many iems. @harry501501 recommended them to me and he has a good ear.

I have the silver one. I just wish it did not have a mic but there is no choice on that.

613h3KGN5LL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, read about them months ago...get excited....and was suppose to review them....get confuse and forget about them...sure, ceramic hybrid interest me. The construction kind of worry me tough, and yeah the mic....i rarely see people using iem with mic on the stree to be honnest dont know the obsession about this. Anyway, now that some people here rave about them my interest is intense.

How do you find the vocal???

Aug 27, 2019 at 9:13 PM Post #19,534 of 31,833
Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019 at 9:16 PM Post #19,535 of 31,833
By the way peps, yep, I understant the MH755 HYPE.

Don't know if the upgrade SPC cable make them alive (my biased mind think so) but they can easily compete with lot of sub 100$ iem.

well balanced, Great imaging, lower end can be sloppy but mid bass is quite controled....vocal are quite nice too. But most of all its the refined timbre that I like, never harsh or peaky, wich do not mean too warm or soft.
i think they are quite good in transparency in the mids and highs.. Bass is more a rough sub bass texture and smooth mid bass

Aug 27, 2019 at 9:31 PM Post #19,536 of 31,833
i think they are quite good in transparency in the mids and highs.. Bass is more a rough sub bass texture and smooth mid bass
I never try those, just the BQ3 that I love....but BQEYZ are rarely on sale...for 4 days they are on ALI....lot of them at 50% or so. Worth a look.

Aug 27, 2019 at 11:49 PM Post #19,538 of 31,833
Aug 28, 2019 at 12:23 AM Post #19,539 of 31,833
Follows Harman Neutral curve. Although there are tons of fakes in the market so beware.

Maybe you want to say it's close to harman target reference, but Harman target itself its not neutral by any means. Harman target have boosted sub bass and mid bass until 200hz, and emphasize on upper mids with hump on 3khz and gradually down from there.
for me myself after learn with hit and miss, I found that signature I would love is modified harman, lower down bass a little bit, and emphasize on upper mids but with damper down the 3khz section. look at a lot of TOTL level iems, a lot of them damped 3khz. Sony's latest flagship IER Z1R, M9 and M7 suits me very well in sound signature.

BQEYZ- mind explaining how they are good?
smooth, great imaging, well tuned (for its price class of course)

Harman neutral is not really neutral (a bit too bassy, I'd call the MH755 U-shaped instead of neutral, tbh). But as usual, preferences may vary.

For anyone interested to know more about the MH755 modding and trusted sellers, head on over to:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/son...ion-thread-mh750-mh755-mh1c-ex300-etc.900005/

i agree. MH755 is a U shaped iem for me

Aug 28, 2019 at 1:14 AM Post #19,540 of 31,833
Maybe you want to say it's close to harman target reference, but Harman target itself its not neutral by any means. Harman target have boosted sub bass and mid bass until 200hz, and emphasize on upper mids with hump on 3khz and gradually down from there.
for me myself after learn with hit and miss, I found that signature I would love is modified harman, lower down bass a little bit, and emphasize on upper mids but with damper down the 3khz section. look at a lot of TOTL level iems, a lot of them damped 3khz. Sony's latest flagship IER Z1R, M9 and M7 suits me very well in sound signature.

TBH, I find MH755 fairly neutral with slight bass hump. Although all of us hear differently so it is possible that they might be U shaped for you. On Harman target, yes I meant MH755 closely follows the signature, my bad it didn't come across like that. Also on HT's neutrality, I feel they're practical neutral as opposed to theoretical neutral because of perception they create. Dead flat neutral IEMs are perceived to be boring by masses so Harman target is what they found as a middle ground. My understanding might be limited but that's what I deduce from all the hoopla around Harman target curve.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #19,541 of 31,833
Aug 28, 2019 at 2:56 AM Post #19,542 of 31,833
Probably it's difference in our preferences.

for reference sake, I find the Tin Audio T2 fairly neutral as opposed to the MH755. You can tone down the bass on the MH755 by blocking vents and stuffing the space behind the drivers, but won't do much to fix the mids.

Aug 28, 2019 at 4:33 AM Post #19,543 of 31,833
TBH, I find MH755 fairly neutral with slight bass hump. Although all of us hear differently so it is possible that they might be U shaped for you. On Harman target, yes I meant MH755 closely follows the signature, my bad it didn't come across like that. Also on HT's neutrality, I feel they're practical neutral as opposed to theoretical neutral because of perception they create. Dead flat neutral IEMs are perceived to be boring by masses so Harman target is what they found as a middle ground. My understanding might be limited but that's what I deduce from all the hoopla around Harman target curve.

i wonder if the BCD micro drivers follow the same Harman signature?

Aug 28, 2019 at 5:05 AM Post #19,544 of 31,833
Would love hear from someone who has owned both the Tin T2 and T3 earphones. I love my T2's and want to know of there is any significant improvement in the T3. The price seems good at the moment with the AliExpress sales on.

I love the clarity and mids of the T2, with still plenty of bass with the stock foam tips (definitely not as bass lacking as some people claim).

Otherwise does anyone have any recommendations for earphones that might improve on the T2 for under $70 USD?

Aug 28, 2019 at 5:27 AM Post #19,545 of 31,833

Users who are viewing this thread

Back