CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 5, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #16,021 of 31,833
Hi guys, I received my MH755. the numbers matched,there is a ghost number(but wasn't captured on the picture) it weighed around 8.38g.

Not sure if it is authentic, can more people post a pic of their genuine MH755's driver?

Just use a sharp needle and open it through the little hole opening at the top. Very easy to open up.

Weight and number

Drivers

Hi guys, I received my MH755. the numbers matched,there is a ghost number(but wasn't captured on the picture) it weighed around 8.38g.

Not sure if it is authentic, can more people post a pic of their genuine MH755's driver?

Just use a sharp needle and open it through the little hole opening at the top. Very easy to open up.

Weight

[/SPOILER]

Drivers

[/QUOTE

Aren't the just the letters and numbers coming through from the other side. I'm confused.. Because that's what I see so that must be it

Feb 5, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #16,022 of 31,833
Just finishing soldering the first set of MH755's
20190205_112743.jpg
I think it looks great if I do say so myself

Pics of the inside I think they are legit
20190205_110833.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #16,023 of 31,833

Nice job indeed brother

Feb 5, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #16,025 of 31,833
Looks awesome, I had ordered the same cable. What about sound quality? People are just getting crazy about them:)
PS ordered 2 pcs
They sound really great for the price. I did notice the bass was a little less after I soldered the new cable on I think it's because I enlarged the hole at the top a little bit when I opened it. I need to add some filler and see if it helps and test against an un modded one to make sure I'm not just imagining it.

Feb 5, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #16,027 of 31,833
Aren't the just the letters and numbers coming through from the other side. I'm confused.. Because that's what I see so that must be it

No, it’s like a hologram type print, but without the rainbow effect you get on holograms.

You have to tilt it at just the right angle under the light to read it.

Also, interestingly I looked at all the numbers on mine. They’re pretty much gibberish, and don’t match up with the serial number like I thought they might. I’m sure the ghost numbers mean something to Sony though. Maybe a factory number or customs number or something.

Feb 5, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #16,029 of 31,833
No, it’s like a hologram type print, but without the rainbow effect you get on holograms.

You have to tilt it at just the right angle under the light to read it.

Also, interestingly I looked at all the numbers on mine. They’re pretty much gibberish, and don’t match up with the serial number like I thought they might. I’m sure the ghost numbers mean something to Sony though. Maybe a factory number or customs number or something.

Ok I see it now. I was looking at the wrong side. So everything matches up on mine. Order two more in green and shamelessly asked sellle to throw in a set of large Orange Tops. These tips are really comfortable with a great deal!. Wish I knew how to change cables...

Feb 5, 2019 at 3:24 PM Post #16,030 of 31,833
I have been doing some more modding with them I added some KZ eartips and took the foam out and then actually added the foam to the hole at the top. Doing that made them even better sounding.

you can see the foam in this picture

Nice idea!

Also, I used that exact same cable to recable mine. The white matches the MH755 nicely :wink:

Feb 5, 2019 at 3:27 PM Post #16,031 of 31,833
Ok I see it now. I was looking at the wrong side. So everything matches up on mine. Order two more in green and shamelessly asked sellle to throw in a set of large Orange Tops. These tips are really comfortable with a great deal!. Wish I knew how to change cables...

FYI, there should be ghost numbers on both sides of the tag.

On the side with the serial number and garbage can X, there’s 1 line of really big ghost numbers about 8 digits long:

91C63C77-E5CB-44BF-844B-BEEA35962854.jpeg

On the other side, there’s like 4 lines of really long ghost numbers (maybe 30 digits long with dashes and numbers) in really small font.

Feb 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #16,032 of 31,833
With regards to the Auglamour f300, get some bigger tips for a good seal and plug the holes on the side, I haven’t tried the ones on the inside yet but will try it.

Got the Auglamour f200 at the same time and that one sounds good already.

Feb 5, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #16,033 of 31,833

Very nice. I have that same cable ready to put on my orange pair of MH755s. But first, because I think the bright colored tips are part of the charm, I asked my husband to put this pinkish cable on my pink pair. I like it.

Is the white one micro-phonic? This one is a bit but it won't really bother me.

R0014252.JPG

Feb 5, 2019 at 6:27 PM Post #16,034 of 31,833
Very nice. I have that same cable ready to put on my orange pair of MH755s. But first, because I think the bright colored tips are part of the charm, I asked my husband to put this pinkish cable on my pink pair. I like it.

Is the white one micro-phonic? This one is a bit but it won't really bother me.

Yeah a little but not enough to bother me. I think that's just something that you deal with when you use cheap cables but it's not bad enough I notice it.

Feb 5, 2019 at 8:32 PM Post #16,035 of 31,833
Anyone noticed a delay in the shipment of orders from Ali Express? I ordered **** 3 days ago & it is still not shipped yet. Apparently, my payment is still being processed. Wondering if I should cancel this order and order it from another seller on Ali Express.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back