CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 27, 2019 at 10:50 AM Post #15,662 of 31,833
Jan 27, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #15,663 of 31,833
I was about to order CCA C10 but then I came across all the praise for ****. If I have to pick one in this price range, which one would work better for me? I listen to psybient & downtempo trance, love deep, punchy bass & very sensitive to treble and piercing highs. I also like to try something that has a wide sound stage & good instrument separation. I usually hear music with Cayin N3 or straight from my phone (no fancy DAC on this phone). Most of my music files are either in 320 kbps mp3s or wav format.
They both have big soundstage...

**** has a wide soundstage with nice depth to it with beautiful and incredible accuracy for a superb listening experience.

C10 has a holographic type of soundstage -wide, depth, height, and front stage all thrown at you for an exceptional premium experience.

They are both excellent picks and like them both equally!

Sorry, I can't help you decide which one has the bigger and better soundstage overall but now you have an idea what both can offer you!

Hope this helps...:wink::fingers_crossed:

-Clear

Jan 27, 2019 at 12:00 PM Post #15,664 of 31,833
I've seen rumors floated that the T3 is coming out...if so then let's hope they keep it under $100.

I should be getting a "new" Tin Audio product for review soon :D

Jan 27, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #15,665 of 31,833
My CCA C10 review is live. For those on the fence about it, just go ahead and buy it, you won't regret it.
https://primeaudio.org/cca-c10-earphone-review/

CCA C10 cable.jpg

Jan 27, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #15,666 of 31,833
Jan 27, 2019 at 12:36 PM Post #15,667 of 31,833
nice review! btw what tips is that? very nice looking wide bore silicone
Those tips came with the Brainwavz Jive! They are my favourite type and I have a whole bunch of similar ones.

Jan 27, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #15,670 of 31,833
Anyone checked out TFZ No.3? I guess these are newest collection to TFZ iems if I'm not wrong and cost about $110
Specification:

• Driver: 11.4mm Double magnetism, double cavity, double voice coil ,tesla magnetic group
  • Magnetism material: NdFeB N50
  • Diaphragm: Diamond diaphragm
AT $100?

Damn. I feel like I need this. Please somebody buy this and let us know.

Jan 27, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #15,671 of 31,833
Specification:

• Driver: 11.4mm Double magnetism, double cavity, double voice coil ,tesla magnetic group
  • Magnetism material: NdFeB N50
  • Diaphragm: Diamond diaphragm
AT $100?

Damn. I feel like I need this. Please somebody buy this and let us know.
Actually there are some impressions about these earphones already on the TFZ thread of the Head-fi, the last page and that reference compares this to Secret Garden 1

Jan 27, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #15,672 of 31,833
Actually there are some impressions about these earphones already on the TFZ thread of the Head-fi, the last page and that reference compares this to Secret Garden 1

This place is so big I hardly ever wander out of my nice confined 4-5 threads. I guess I will tackle that scary ass search function and read up on them. Thanks!

Jan 27, 2019 at 5:42 PM Post #15,674 of 31,833
They both have big soundstage...

**** has a wide soundstage with nice depth to it with beautiful and incredible accuracy for a superb listening experience.

C10 has a holographic type of soundstage -wide, depth, height, and front stage all thrown at you for an exceptional premium experience.

They are both excellent picks and like them both equally!

Sorry, I can't help you decide which one has the bigger and better soundstage overall but now you have an idea what both can offer you!

Hope this helps...:wink::fingers_crossed:

-Clear

Thank you! Damn, there are so many good choices here. I guess I have to wean myself off this site for a while, otherwise I'll go broke :grinning:

Jan 27, 2019 at 5:50 PM Post #15,675 of 31,833
This place is so big I hardly ever wander out of my nice confined 4-5 threads. I guess I will tackle that scary ass search function and read up on them. Thanks!

I’ve actually been meaning to write a guide to help people use the search function.

I remember I was overwhelmed by it at 1st (when the new site was rolled out), but I’ve since figured out some tricks that I think really make it helpful and easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back