CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 22, 2019 at 2:53 AM Post #15,556 of 31,833
Hello, I've been reading all of you for years but of course I'm still a poor newbie. I'm thinking to buy one of these Chinese earphones. No sofisticate environment, just put it on my phone and listen.

I listen rock, pop rock, electronic rock but also blues.

My budget is around 50€ - 70€. In the future I'm thinking to buy also a portable DAC but right now I use just my phone/macbook with my Yamaha HPH-200.
What could be a great start for me?
With use with phone, You`d rather want something more resolving and with ok mids (not recessed).
CCA-C10 is good choice but I would wait a little more feedback on Auglamour F300, which is priced similarly about 35$ and seems to have very good tuning (better than C10) for such price.
Also it being 1-dynamic driver (titanium composite) makes it very coherent and non-sibilant, which is good match for those genres You listen.

edit: Here is post with F300 FR graphs: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the...essions-pg2507.586909/page-2759#post-14732268

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019 at 3:40 AM Post #15,558 of 31,833
Auglamour F300 is gaining popularity in my country. I've watched an unboxing with some small notes as well as read some reviews made locally. The accessories for a 35 USD iem is actually pretty neat, better than the stuff that came with the C10. Impressions seem to say it's a little bit warm, quite punchy rather than boomy, detailed with good soundstage, vocals sounding natural but a bit more intimate, well extended highs with no sibilance.

Quite tempted to get it honestly, but I just ordered the shiny moondrop crescent (had a hard time debating on getting it or the V2, but the V2 was almost double the price from the same store, and well, I became a bit of a fan of Moondrop after the Kanas Pro).

Jan 22, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #15,560 of 31,833
Friends, is there already a CCA C10 graph on the net? I'd like to see
10226151.jpg

Treble region is slightly under-represented, I need to redo my measurements with a slightly longer coupler.

Jan 22, 2019 at 10:01 AM Post #15,561 of 31,833
Maybe slightly off-topic, but does anyone know a decent mmcx cable with a built in microphone for my Tinaudio T2's? (which doesn't cost more than the headphones themselves)
I normally use my AKG K702 65th and a Modmic for gaming but have some skin problems lately and would like to use my T2's for a while instead (also so i can game and listen to music after washing my hair without having a everlasting dent in them until i wash them again)

Pretty much any chinese IEM I ever tried for that purpose has some weird feedback loop where people can hear themselves talking and the microphone records what you can hear in your headphones (Einsear T2, KZ Ate and some few more)

Jan 22, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #15,562 of 31,833
Maybe slightly off-topic, but does anyone know a decent mmcx cable with a built in microphone for my Tinaudio T2's? (which doesn't cost more than the headphones themselves)
I normally use my AKG K702 65th and a Modmic for gaming but have some skin problems lately and would like to use my T2's for a while instead (also so i can game and listen to music after washing my hair without having a everlasting dent in them until i wash them again)

Pretty much any chinese IEM I ever tried for that purpose has some weird feedback loop where people can hear themselves talking and the microphone records what you can hear in your headphones (Einsear T2, KZ Ate and some few more)
FiiO has one, I remember seeing it in a local audio store.

Jan 22, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #15,566 of 31,833
My IM1s came in the mail today....listening now, starting to open up a bit, did others find they needed to play in/burn in awhile?

Jan 22, 2019 at 12:53 PM Post #15,568 of 31,833
10226151.jpg

Treble region is slightly under-represented, I need to redo my measurements with a slightly longer coupler.
2,5kHz up to 4kHz valley doesn`t look so good, was hoping better based on impressions/reviews I have read.
Atm, I would jump rather @ Auglamour F300, which looks much better on graph. But, as we know, graphs don`t show everything.

Jan 22, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #15,570 of 31,833
The tin audios
They have different sound. Zsn has more bass, energy. I can't say they're bass heavy, a bit more forward mids to my ears, but vocals lack body. The highs are good enough with very good details, but sometimes snare feels unnatural and distorted. But tin audio is different, it's light on bass, and it's isn't fast, but detailed and accurate. Mids sound full, very detailed, all vocals sound awesome, I just like how they sound. The treble is pronounced, crisp with unbelievable details for the price. But unlike zsn t's NEVER sound harsh, has no piercing highs and mids. But the thing is t2 doesnt sound good in song where you need energy and drive. They're neutral-analytical iems while zsn is W shaped. If u need one pair you better go with zsn. But I like the tuning of the T2's much more. You would better ask someone to compare cca c10 vs t2's. My c10 comes in 1 month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back