CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Oct 19, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #3,946 of 31,833
Hi guys, here I am again. So, I'm still looking for a good earphone for rock music.
Budget - $30 MAX and preferably on Gearbest, Banggood or Alie. I'm from Brazil and Amazon/Ebay usually don't ship here.:disappointed:

After some more research I've came up to these options:

UiiSii CM5 - https://www.banggood.com/UiiSii-CM5...ol-Microphone-p-1197819.html?rmmds=mywishlist

MEMT X5 - https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/pro...mic-Earbuds-Hifi-Bass/119089_32791270664.html

DZAT DF-10 - https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/pro...IFI-Fever-DIY-Wooded/1825606_32604737863.html

URBANFUN - https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/pro...108.1000016.1.379cb74f9rIzDd&isOrigTitle=true

Which one would be better for rock music? I'm pretty noob but with the researchs I've made so far I believe that I need something with a more balanced sound, not so bassy right?

Feel free to suggest other options that are not on this list, but once again, please make sure it's avaliable on Gearbest Banggood or Alie :disappointed_relieved:

This place is awesome. I still don't understand 90% of the things you guys talk but I already learned a couple of ( very basic :joy: ) things. Thanks!
of your list, the urbanfun is the most balanced, though it doesn't lack for lowend impact--it would be my first pick. the memt is very good for rock and isolates well but is more bass-emphasized and the dzat is also vg but won't have the clarity/refinement of the urbanfun. i haven't heard the uiisii, which lurk and and others here really like, but i'm led to believe it's quite bassy.

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #3,947 of 31,833
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad English. I am looking for basshead chinese IEM's and they should be below 150$. I am looking for chinese ones because they are not much choice if I choose European ones (just Shure SE215, Sennheiser Momentum and 1More 1001).. I have Sony MDR-XB90EX, sound and bass level is not enough for me. I want deep and punchy bass. I listen Electronic and Rap/Hip-Hop. So vocals are bit important too. Oh, and I will buy it from AliExpress
Can u sell ur xb90ex to me. Plz message me ?

Oct 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #3,948 of 31,833
Oct 19, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #3,949 of 31,833
I got my TFZ King headphones. They were open box on eBay for 54 dollars. Unfortunately, they're broken. Sound is terrible and distorted, and only mono. Tried multiple sources, same luck. Pretty disappointed; I haven't had this kind of experience with open box headphones before, but I guess it's always a possibility.

So, I'm in the market again. Does anybody know of any good deals for around 40-60 dollars right now? Ideally a proper sale, rather than a normal price.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #3,950 of 31,833
If you're sensitive to highs, I wouldn't recommend the X5. Although the treble doesn't extend that high it's pretty strong/boosted. Other then that, it's sub-bass does satisfy.
Thanks for your recommendation.
I am looking for a "daily rocker" with microphone and controls.
For serious listening I have Nuforce Primo 8 and TDK IE800 as in ears.
I am searching something similar to the sound of the TDK IE800 but with microphone and controls.

Thanks

Oct 19, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #3,952 of 31,833
Thanks for your recommendation.
I am looking for a "daily rocker" with microphone and controls.
For serious listening I have Nuforce Primo 8 and TDK IE800 as in ears.
I am searching something similar to the sound of the TDK IE800 but with microphone and controls.

Thanks
I was about to suggest the Tin Audio T2 but it doesn't have a microphone. Would be a good option if you have a spare MMCX cable with mic or you don't mind buying an extra there are some on AE for as little as $5

Oct 19, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #3,953 of 31,833
I got my TFZ King headphones. They were open box on eBay for 54 dollars. Unfortunately, they're broken. Sound is terrible and distorted, and only mono. Tried multiple sources, same luck. Pretty disappointed; I haven't had this kind of experience with open box headphones before, but I guess it's always a possibility.

So, I'm in the market again. Does anybody know of any good deals for around 40-60 dollars right now? Ideally a proper sale, rather than a normal price.

Wait until the 11th of next month. Aliexpress will have it's equivalent of "Black Friday" then.

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #3,954 of 31,833

Well that just bites the big one

Oct 19, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #3,955 of 31,833

That's the same company that sent me a busted Macaw GT100s. Blinq right?

Oct 19, 2017 at 10:57 PM Post #3,957 of 31,833
I was about to suggest the Tin Audio T2 but it doesn't have a microphone. Would be a good option if you have a spare MMCX cable with mic or you don't mind buying an extra there are some on AE for as little as $5
Do you own the zs6? How do these compare?
Couldn't find any proper review of the t2. I hear the t2 lacks some low end.

Oct 20, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #3,958 of 31,833
Hello guys, long time reader but posting for the first time.

I was wondering if I can get some recommendations for IEMs which I can wear under a full face motorcycle helmet. I have Qcy q19( slim Bluetooth ones) Mpow (again Bluetooth) and both comes off when I'm trying helmet on and extremely painful duel to the size of them.

Budget is under $50 and after something which will provide excellent isolation as wind noise reaches over 90 db on highways which extremely dangerous.

I was scrolling through the forums and was suggested cx300 as a good suggestion given the size and isolation it provides and shure ones which are out of budget for.

In terms of C-HIFI, I do like the KZ Zs5(similar to shure ones?) I would prefer Bluetooth ones but wired is fine due to smaller size and comfort.

Thanks in advance

Oct 20, 2017 at 1:21 AM Post #3,959 of 31,833
Hello guys, long time reader but posting for the first time.

I was wondering if I can get some recommendations for IEMs which I can wear under a full face motorcycle helmet. I have Qcy q19( slim Bluetooth ones) Mpow (again Bluetooth) and both comes off when I'm trying helmet on and extremely painful duel to the size of them.

Budget is under $50 and after something which will provide excellent isolation as wind noise reaches over 90 db on highways which extremely dangerous.

I was scrolling through the forums and was suggested cx300 as a good suggestion given the size and isolation it provides and shure ones which are out of budget for.

In terms of C-HIFI, I do like the KZ Zs5(similar to shure ones?) I would prefer Bluetooth ones but wired is fine due to smaller size and comfort.

Thanks in advance

Hi there, isolation wise, ZS3 can almost function as ear plugs. They are modeled almost like custom in ears so comfort should be covered as well.

KZ does have bluetooth modules to go with their IEMs as well. You can have a look at that or ask around in the KZ thread. Don't get overwhelmed by the friendly responses though, you have been warned. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back