Aug 4, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #3,229 of 31,834
4080313-e080b55210682683.jpg
1dc40004a0c33395f12e.jpg
1f7d0000a1b272575f1e.jpg
1f8200009731bf53f519.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #3,231 of 31,834

Care to share what we're looking at?

My crystal ball is in the shop and my mind-reading skills aren't what they used to be.

mind-reader-1.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #3,232 of 31,834
Care to share what we're looking at?

My crystal ball is in the shop and my mind-reading skills aren't what they used to be.

Sure. Five colors to choose from: blue, transparent, red, black and titanium. These are metallic hybrid transducers (not very familiar with iem terminology so this is just a literal translation from the Chinese.)

There are four or five longer reviews in Chinese floating around the internet, all of which agree the price-performance ratio is very high. Two in particular mention that it sounds more like a thousand yuan iem, which kind of made me rather curious to hear it.

I'm quite wary about adding to the hype though. More pictures here from the Taobao crowdfund page.
https://h5.m.taobao.com/dream/detail_v3/index.html?id=20062099

And oh, apparently the XG60 is also waterproof. And comes with MMCX iem connectors, whatever that means.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #3,233 of 31,834
Sure. Five colors to choose from: blue, transparent, red, black and titanium. These are metallic hybrid transducers (not very familiar with iem terminology so this is just a literal translation from the Chinese.)

There are four or five longer reviews in Chinese floating around the internet, all of which agree the price-performance ratio is very high. One in particular mentions that it sounds more like a thousand yuan iem, which kind of made me rather curious to hear it.

I'm quite wary about adding to the hype though. More pictures here from the Taobao crowdfund page.

And oh, apparently the XG60 is also waterproof.

Looks nice.

Aug 5, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #3,234 of 31,834

There are four or five longer reviews in Chinese floating around the internet, all of which agree the price-performance ratio is very high. Two in particular mention that it sounds more like a thousand yuan iem, which kind of made me rather curious to hear it.

And oh, apparently the XG60 is also waterproof. And comes with MMCX iem connectors, whatever that means.
....just checked out the sight, very interesting and nice looking as well. :ok_hand:

Aug 5, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #3,239 of 31,834
Looking forward to your further impressions, because they are on my 'to eventually acquire' list.

Okay, I burned my MyGeeks in overnight, and so far, the sound has not changed. Of all the phones I have purchased recently, these are my only regret. They look nice, but the sound is very lacking. Still closed on the high end, soundstage is not big, and still the hump around 100hz or so. I do not have more time to try to get them to work better, as I am quite happy with my other phones, and still have more on the way (Urbanfun, MEMT X5 and a pair of KZ ZSE's). So...

Aug 7, 2017 at 4:11 AM Post #3,240 of 31,834
Hey, guys, can you recommend an IEM which would be close in shape and fit to the Westone UM Pro10? I tried Tennmak Piano and KZ ZS5, but their shape did not work. I mostly listen to earbuds because IEMs don't fit (e.g. Urbanfun and **** 2in1s are too heavy for me) but I am currently looking for something for public transport. I am treble-sensitive and my budget is under or around $40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back