CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 25, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #11,012 of 31,833
I've got the 2016 version of the Magaosi BK50, and it really sounds good, and has the inline Mic / Audio Controls.
The new version is available with a connected cable, or with MMCX connectors, so you can use a cable of your choice.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Chr...dphone-Driver-BA-HIFI-In-Ear/32783911942.html

Same here. I love mine, and it's beautiful to look at!

ok that just tipped me over the edge...last one on Amazon UK prime

I just popped in quickly out of curiosity. And I realize that I must get out just as quickly!!!

Seriously, thankfully I don't do iem's anymore. Otherwise you guys & gals would be sucking me into buying more than just earbuds and headphones lol

May 25, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #11,013 of 31,833
I just popped in quickly out of curiosity. And I realize that I must get out just as quickly!!!

Seriously, thankfully I don't do iem's anymore. Otherwise you guys & gals would be sucking me into buying more than just earbuds and headphones lol

Stay... we have iems.

May 25, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #11,014 of 31,833
Stay... we have iems.

I think you meant "we have buds". If so, then okay - I'll stay!

But iem's are a no go for me: they make my ears itchy and prone to infections, and they flare up my tinnitus (which has disappeared since stopping with iems).

May 25, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #11,016 of 31,833
I think you meant "we have buds". If so, then okay - I'll stay!

But iem's are a no go for me: they make my ears itchy and prone to infections, and they flare up my tinnitus (which has disappeared since stopping with iems).
Then you must try the MEMT T5. It is a gem among ear buds and very solid and sounds like you're actually wearing hi-end IEM's! For me, personally the best ear buds I've heard so far.

Link...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...15f3-4d82-a276-e332bc39bebe&priceBeautifyAB=0

May 25, 2018 at 2:01 PM Post #11,017 of 31,833
Then you must try the MEMT T5. It is a gem among ear buds and very solid and sounds like you're actually wearing hi-end IEM's! For me, personally the best ear buds I've heard so far.

Link...
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-MEMT-T5-In-Ear-Earphone-3-5MM-Stereo-In-Ear-Headset-Dynamic-Earbuds-Hifi-Bass/32855938707.html

I should have run while I had the chance lol! :wink:

Seriously, thanks for the link - those look interesting and I will check them out (I like the price as well).

Btw, when copying an aliexpress link, I usually delete all of the stuff after ".html" since it's useless and just takes up space.

May 25, 2018 at 2:03 PM Post #11,018 of 31,833

I definitely will give mine a good listen this weekend. I got them out last night and then got sidetracked with something else.

After @crabdog said the MEMT X6 was awful, I just had to listen to mine. Happily listened to three albums that I know well and did not find anything to be awful.

I like the magnetic feature on the MEMTs.

I call my T5 a pod... it is not really a bud? or is a pod a bud? Very very comfortable... more so than most buds or iems for me.

May 25, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #11,019 of 31,833
Btw, when copying an aliexpress link, I usually delete all of the stuff after ".html" since it's useless and just takes up space.

good point... I try to as well. What does all that do anyway? Does it give hits to advertisers?

btw... certain sellers are not to be mentioned or linked to ... check Slater's signature. This and another thread keeps getting in trouble..

May 25, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #11,020 of 31,833
good point... I try to as well. What does all that do anyway? Does it give hits to advertisers?

I think so.

btw... certain sellers are not to be mentioned or linked to ... check Slater's signature. This and another thread keeps getting in trouble..

How the heck are users - especially newer ones - supposed to know that those sellers and brands are banned? I've been discussing the PT15's all over the place (as have others), and I didn't have an inkling that the brand was banned.

May 25, 2018 at 2:28 PM Post #11,021 of 31,833
I think so.

How the heck are users - especially newer ones - supposed to know that those sellers and brands are banned? I've been discussing the PT15's all over the place (as have others), and I didn't have an inkling that the brand was banned.

I know, I have known about certain ones for awhile but that last one that you mentioned still mystifies me. I think they should just put it on the front page. I don't know if there are similar issues in headphone threads. Just be careful which seller you link to when suggesting a product. In some cases though there is no other seller.

I wish they would just decide that this punishment for past deeds has gone on long enough.

May 25, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #11,022 of 31,833
I definitely will give mine a good listen this weekend. I got them out last night and then got sidetracked with something else.

After @crabdog said the MEMT X6 was awful, I just had to listen to mine. Happily listened to three albums that I know well and did not find anything to be awful.

I like the magnetic feature on the MEMTs.

I call my T5 a pod... it is not really a bud? or is a pod a bud? Very very comfortable... more so than most buds or iems for me.
I refer to them as "closed ear buds" :ksc75smile:

May 25, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #11,023 of 31,833
I wish they would just decide that this punishment for past deeds has gone on long enough.

+1!!!! You should tell that to mighty black bird who is usually watching!

May 25, 2018 at 3:14 PM Post #11,024 of 31,833
The fantastic SENZER H1 is back on Aliexpress for 9€. That's my recomendation. IMO you can't beat that price for detailed sound with fantastic bass. It reacts very well when amped, producing a balanced sound. Wide soundstage too. It's not the latest IEM on the road, it's not hyped, but what a gem it is!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm gonna take a close look at these :)

May 25, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #11,025 of 31,833
I have never seen a nozzle screen that was stuck on tightly. Usually they are barely adhered with a reusable adhesive. And there's a few that are attached with a tiny bit of non-reusable glue (KZ ZST, Meizu EP52, etc).

So if it's stuck so tightly you can't even remove it, my guess is it's gooped on with a ridiculously excessive amount of glue (like the V60 shown earlier).

Actually it's not that it's glued on so tightly, but there is almost no gap along the edges for me to lever the mesh out. That's usually how I get them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back