CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 3, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #931 of 31,833
  http://penonaudio.com/Earphones/earbuds/AUGLAMOUR-RX-1

i dont get why its priced at 23.9 usd. its better than ve zen imo.
immersive soundstage, mid centric, addictive subbass!

Okay! The AUGLAMOUR....they look amazing and i regret to don't have buy them....I was very intrigued by them in HCK store lately.

Hum, I love midcentric too but did the highs are there too? And what about over-ear design comfort?

I learn to ADORE my Mrz Tomahawk even if the comfort is so so.

Look like earbud mania begin to grow in me now
wink_face.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #932 of 31,833

Okay! The AUGLAMOUR....they look amazing and i regret to don't have buy them....I was very intrigued by them in HCK store lately.

Hum, I love midcentric too but did the highs are there too? And what about over-ear design comfort?

I learn to ADORE my Mrz Tomahawk even if the comfort is so so.

Look like earbud mania begin to grow in me now
wink_face.gif

the highs are there too but quite controlled. there is a reason why this earbud is 5th in clieos list
tongue.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #934 of 31,833
  You made a mistake, especially since you are buying xiaomi headphones, aliexpress has the highest number of fakes of xiaomi. 

Next time, if you are buying xiaomi product, buy from Gearbest or Geekbuying. Infact, you can get these for 16.50 in gearbest now instead of 20 for a fake. try your luck with dispute.

http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html

I agree. I have several Xiaomi products (including Piston 2 and Hybrid IEMs) from Gearbest and always original. 

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #935 of 31,833
I see piston 3 original headphones on gearbest, tiny deal and geekbuying for 5.69

Are these legit and are they worth it or should I just get the hybrid xiaomi again as I've had that before and liked them although I think I eventually broke em anyway

Edit: my budget is $20 i want headphone controls and a mic, open to any suggestions of good deals. If there are headphones that work with the iPod nano even better but I doubt it.

Aug 4, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #936 of 31,833
I see piston 3 original headphones on gearbest, tiny deal and geekbuying for 5.69

Are these legit and are they worth it or should I just get the hybrid xiaomi again as I've had that before and liked them although I think I eventually broke em anyway

Edit: my budget is $20 i want headphone controls and a mic, open to any suggestions of good deals. If there are headphones that work with the iPod nano even better but I doubt it.

Up it $5 to the Brainwavz Jive. They come with Apple or Android controls and mic and IMO they sound fantastic

Aug 4, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #938 of 31,833
Thanks for the help I'll trust you two and take a chance on this.

https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Isolating-Earphones-iPhones-Green-iOS/dp/B013OKX8H4?th=1&psc=1

Good place to order from or somewhere cheaper?

Aug 4, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #942 of 31,833
Hi guys, I am new here. I am currently looking for earphones and affordable price from 15usd to 30usd.
I stumbled upon many sites of reviews talking about 
VJJB K4S, DZAT DF 10, Xiaomi Quantie (Hybrid)USAMS Tenna (HSTL) and ​
Rock Zircon have positive feedbacks..

May I request to compare each of them, and I have saw from this feed  " http://www.head-fi.org/t/325883/earphones-16-ohm-v-s-32-ohm-any-difference " Talking about the resistance on earphones, reply from MechE.. Saying 16ohm is working good.. 

Please guide me on choosing from the earphones I have listed as Im a noobie on it. Much appreciated from urs reply.

Aug 5, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #943 of 31,833
Hi guys, I am new here. Looking for a good earphones from price range 15usd to 30usd. I need your recommendation on choosing a good pairs and from my surveys on these earphones below are with good reviews,
USAMS Tenna (HSTL)​
Xiaomi Quantie (Hybrid)​
ROCK Zircon (RAU0501)​
DZAT DF-10​
boarseman KR49i​

Much appreciated from urs reply.​

Aug 5, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #944 of 31,833
Hi guys, I am new here. Looking for a good earphones from price range 15usd to 30usd. I need your recommendation on choosing a good pairs and from my surveys on these earphones below are with good reviews,
USAMS Tenna (HSTL)​

Xiaomi Quantie (Hybrid)​

ROCK Zircon (RAU0501)​

DZAT DF-10​

boarseman KR49i​

TK FengYin and Brainwavz Jive

Aug 5, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #945 of 31,833
USAMS Tenna (HSTL)​
Xiaomi Quantie (Hybrid)​
ROCK Zircon (RAU0501)​
DZAT DF-10​
boarseman KR49i​

There's also KZ ZS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back