CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 31, 2018 at 3:30 AM Post #8,476 of 31,840
hmm, KZ ED15, anyone?
seems to be left out from all the sale discussion

Newest kz ed15 Hybrid Earphone Metal Dynamic Balanced Armature Hi fi Stereo Earphones 3.5mm in- ear Bass Headset Phone Earbuds
http://s.aliexpress.com/nUvuUjAj?fromSns=Copy to clipboard

2018_Mar_31_09_35_19.png
I’ll wait for impressions on this one. KZ doesn’t even seem to be taking the trouble to write an attractive text for this one.

Mar 31, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #8,478 of 31,840
I’ll wait for impressions on this one. KZ doesn’t even seem to be taking the trouble to write an attractive text for this one.

Hi, When you receive your ds1 and zs10 your impressions Will be much appreciated. Don't forget to share !

Mar 31, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #8,480 of 31,840
Hi, When you receive your ds1 and zs10 your impressions Will be much appreciated. Don't forget to share !
I certainly will not forget! :)

I am so hyped for ZS10 right now. They look much better than I expected and apparently sound really good. Out of about 20 impressions so far none were negative. Some said that it's a very direct step up from previous KZ's flagships. We'll see.
Sweet! Where did you get those impressions?

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:11 AM Post #8,482 of 31,840

We should face that kind of feedback as a confirmation Bias of our hype. Comments on Aliexpress and Talbao are always positive. Also the language barrier is strong. Trn v10 for example received lots os positive reviews in taobal at First... The best thing is to wait for feedback in western forums.

Mar 31, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #8,486 of 31,840
Seems I've been unlucky with the yersens as the dynamic driver in the right earpiece had stopped working with zero bass from it at all.

Have asked the seller to send me a right earpiece but am not holding my breath.

If the seller does not comply with his obligations, Just open a dispute and record a video as evidence, so Aliexpress can garantee your refund.

Mar 31, 2018 at 1:43 PM Post #8,488 of 31,840
Will do

There's no way you'd be able to pick up the lack of bass via a video unfortunately.
Play from another source into your Yersens. You could put the left side up and seal it against the phone mic, then do the same for the right as you shoot your video...

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #8,489 of 31,840
Will do

There's no way you'd be able to pick up the lack of bass via a video unfortunately.

You can use the sound generated with this web:

http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

You can play sound below 200 Hz with every channel in order to show whats differences are between each channel.

I did it some time ago with some earbuds that had a similar problem.
One channel sounded different from the other. I played a fixed tone and brought one channel to the microphone of the phone while recording and then the other.

Here you can download the video if you are interested (only for a week):

https://we.tl/Peq4M5KGvu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back