CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 30, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #8,461 of 31,839
Yikes, I was looking at the seller "hotfi", but it looks like the cable-less version is sold out. They are selling the one with a cable included at $46.75, which is still a little cheaper. I'll edit my post

Man I wish I could drop $1k on a pair of IEMs...

Bro ain't you the google celebrity TLDRonin from myanimelist and reddit.

All my friend's from myanimelist thinks that you are some rich guy.

LOL

Mar 30, 2018 at 10:29 AM Post #8,462 of 31,839
When i received my einsear i remember i posting something like "they don't sound like any iem's i have" the mids are closest do my earbuds. That being Said, i Just put both T2 and was positively impressed. In terms of mids, they are close to the tin t2 in terms of volume, The tin T2 have a little bit more definition and less volume in the Bass, more texture, more details and texture on the lower frequencies. also overrall Excels in imaging, tone. But the einsear is i think the best mid forward iem under 10$. They are a true gem.

The KZ ate are mid forward, but lacks Clarity, the einsear don't.

I don't see einsear being Warmer.

About hm7, i remember them being close to zircon with less sub bass. The zircon is being kinda bashed these days. I remember liking them but my ear changed since them, i almost never use my memt X5 that i buy to substitute them, for example... Go for edr2. I never heard ed9.

Great, thanks for feedback. I like Einsear too, better than ZS3 that I got along them, the actually have mids. Plenty of them. The bass is also there, a lot more than I expected (volume, as you say)...they could use some more brightness (to my taste), so I think Tin's T2 would fit nicely.
I just saw Seahf AWK-I009 is pretty cheap so I might take them instead of UiiSii/KZ...

Mar 30, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #8,463 of 31,839
guys got the yersen fen-2000 today I have mixed feelings... they are are not bad .. but they are not good either... mids sounded veiled out of the box so I changed the tips.... I changed to my favorite tips and add some eq... and they improved the sound signature to more what i like.. but if I need to be honest dont believe the hype guys.. they arent good imho for 20 bucks.. I dont know what the guy from audiobudget was thinking but they arent better then the kz ate or rock zircon imho ..... they share same sound signature like kz ate.. but the kz ate has much better mids and bass... as for the bass they have not much bass either... I cant recommend this iem .. if people want to buy this.. z5000 and the bgvp ds1 v1 are a much better choice..... I was a bit dissapointed with the iem if i need to be honest..

????

You must have a different iem to me as to me they are nothing like the ATE signature. They are more treble and upper mid focused with lots of detail.

Mar 30, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #8,464 of 31,839
????

You must have a different iem to me as to me they are nothing like the ATE signature. They are more treble and upper mid focused with lots of detail.

I dont know... just wanted to point it out.. thought it was a good iem.. but it isnt in my case.. dont know if I have iem with different driver.. it look very long time when I ordered it ..the box was in full package with the plastic on it .. maybe they changed drivers.. but I dont know... but I doubt it... it looked to me like a downgraded kz ate... one of my worst purchases with the lker i8 this year...

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #8,465 of 31,839
guys got the yersen fen-2000 today I have mixed feelings... they are are not bad .. but they are not good either... mids sounded veiled out of the box so I changed the tips.... I changed to my favorite tips and add some eq... and they improved the sound signature to more what i like.. but if I need to be honest dont believe the hype guys.. they arent good imho for 20 bucks.. I dont know what the guy from audiobudget was thinking but they arent better then the kz ate or rock zircon imho ..... they share same sound signature like kz ate.. but the kz ate has much better mids and bass... as for the bass they have not much bass either... I cant recommend this iem .. if people want to buy this.. z5000 and the bgvp ds1 v1 are a much better choice..... I was a bit dissapointed with the iem if i need to be honest..
Huh? Same sound signature as the ATE? No way near it, actually. Have you tried the tips without the extra filter, the normal black ones? The Yersen has extremely opened up mids and treble...

Mar 30, 2018 at 5:55 PM Post #8,466 of 31,839
Can someone please recommend me an upgrade for DZAT-DF10s? I am in love with this IEMs sound signature and would love to try a "better" IEM with the same sound signature.
When I got the VJJB K4S, I stopped listening to the DZAT. The bass is a little tighter, less boomy, making the sound less tiresome. It’s also a little less warm, but comparable.

Mar 30, 2018 at 8:32 PM Post #8,468 of 31,839
Picked up Yerson and Svara, both looked the most interesting to me.

Mar 30, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #8,469 of 31,839
.... I'm thinking of getting a pair of closed headphones too (can't decide on Takstar Pro82 or BossHifi B8), and that's already more than I planned to spend on this sale, heh...

If you're not in a big hurry, you probably should give the Superlux HD687/ 688 a tinker too. There are some reviews online and they are in the same pricepoint to the other 2 mentioned here. But aesthetics wise, will depend on your preferences.

Mar 30, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #8,470 of 31,839
If you're not in a big hurry, you probably should give the Superlux HD687/ 688 a tinker too. There are some reviews online and they are in the same pricepoint to the other 2 mentioned here. But aesthetics wise, will depend on your preferences.

Damn, I completely forgot that Superlux has closed back headphones too. I have a Presonus HD7 (essentially, Superlux HD681)...when someone mentions Superlux, their 681 and 668 come to mind. I'll check those out, thank you...

Mar 30, 2018 at 10:56 PM Post #8,472 of 31,839
hmm, KZ ED15, anyone?
seems to be left out from all the sale discussion

Newest kz ed15 Hybrid Earphone Metal Dynamic Balanced Armature Hi fi Stereo Earphones 3.5mm in- ear Bass Headset Phone Earbuds
http://s.aliexpress.com/nUvuUjAj?fromSns=Copy to clipboard

2018_Mar_31_09_35_19.png

Mar 30, 2018 at 11:33 PM Post #8,473 of 31,839
Bro ain't you the google celebrity TLDRonin from myanimelist and reddit.

All my friend's from myanimelist thinks that you are some rich guy.

LOL
I am, but I wonder what gave them the idea I was some rich guy lol

What did I do to become a google celebrity :thinking:

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 11:36 PM Post #8,474 of 31,839
I am, but I wonder what gave them the idea I was some rich guy lol

What did I do to become a google celebrity

Admit it - you have money to burn LOL

burn money.gif

Mar 31, 2018 at 12:01 AM Post #8,475 of 31,839

Users who are viewing this thread

Back